DUDE THE KILLING JOKE IS SHIT AND I LITERALLY FLAGELLATE MY SELF EVERY DAY FOR HAVING WRITTEN IT...

DUDE THE KILLING JOKE IS SHIT AND I LITERALLY FLAGELLATE MY SELF EVERY DAY FOR HAVING WRITTEN IT, BUT READ MY FISH RAPE COMIC LMAO

When has he ever said to read the fishrape comic? The only interview I remember him talking about it in was one where he said he forgot he even wrote it.

co/mblr is really triggered by anything involving rape in a story
murder, gore, genocide is ok, though

>LMAO
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Joker didn't even rape Babs

>Hurr durr Sup Forumsmblr.

Fuck off with that shit. This place is swarming with waifu fagging creeps.

Anyone read the latest Providence? I think a blow job from the crawling chaos easily tops the fish hand job.

At least he's honest. You won't catch Grant Morrison admitting he made his living selling manchildren their bedtime stories. Even Mark Millar admits 90% of everything he ever wrote is shit, OP. It's just honest.

This user is clearly more triggered by the idea that Batman isn't the best evar than by rape.

Small hands.

He just hates it cause it's poplular like most of Sup Forums

wait, whut?

Can we start to ban Sup Forums shitters now?

Anybody that old who pays/agrees for professional photoshoots like that and ISN'T a legendary rock guitarist or frontman, is a pretentious douche

Seriously who does this guy think he is, Ozzy Osbourne? I don't even care about his comic books, but I know he's a fuckin' douche.

If he's honest, why won't he admit that horror is a shit genre and Lovecraft is a hack?

If he's honest, he's going to express his opinion. It may not be the same as yours.

I thought it was creepy as fuck. And I thought that Black being raped by Asenath was already fucked up.

kys my man

It's funny because Sup Forums likes Loeb's Batman and non-Ditko Spider-man.
Sup Forums really has shit taste.

Can someone please explain what is being talked about here? I know Killing Joke has copped alot of hate, but whats this about a fish rape comic?

>Write superheroes
>people love you for it
>get butthurt
>declare that superheroes are dead, and that keeping characters around stagnates fiction, and that characters should be left in the past
>write League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, a comic book that dredges up literary characters and treats them exactly like comic book characters

I also like how in his recent novel he spends some time having a character talk about how dumb and bad and stupid comic books are. It's actually kind of pathetic.

It only bothers me when it's done in a pointless or stupid manner, like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

what fish rape comic?

Neonomicon

>Bought first chapter hardcover of providence that includes up to issue 4 on a whim
>Never been into Moore but I'm a lovecraftfag so I'll give it a try
>couple months later
>notice the hardcover has quadroupled in price on amazon
wew lad. didn't realize it was limited to 6666 copies. Maybe if the series does well this will be worth something in 40 years like with watchmen.