THE DNC INSIDER WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH HOLY SHIT

THE DNC INSIDER WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH HOLY SHIT.

>FBI uncovers at least 14,900 more documents in Clinton email investigation - The Washington Post

apple.news/AbAt8paBhQD-X45AMZ-lksQ

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/fbi-uncovered-at-least-14900-more-documents-in-clinton-email-investigation/2016/08/22/36745578-6643-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
imgur.com/a/OCADE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What DNC insider? Did they died?

Bumping for interest

spread this shit everywhere

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/fbi-uncovered-at-least-14900-more-documents-in-clinton-email-investigation/2016/08/22/36745578-6643-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html

This leak will SURELY be the end of Hillary's campaign!

There is no DNC insider on Sup Forums. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear the campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton

Anything aboot (you can that one Canada) content yet?

In the wise words of the NSA, if she got nothing to hide she got nothing to fear.

Oh look, more emails that nobody cares about. She was proven innocent.

@86192808
Thank you for correcting the record

VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY DETECTED

It doesnt have to be big. Its the multitude of thousands of tiny cuts that bring down the beast

>top secret information that the US had on the terrorists over the years
>nobody cares about that
>leaf

This is what I dont get though, why would Canadians shill or even care about a country that isn't theirs next president? Your leaf vote wouldnt matter for anything in the us

You aren't "proven innocent" (although innocence is assumed until proven guilty, but that's another thing) in our system unless you are acquitted in a court of law. The State Dept did everything in their power to make sure it never got to a court because she would be convicted.

She isn't proven innocent or guilty yet, that's why we need a trial to find out.

WILL YOU PATHETIC FUCKING DRUMFERS JUST LET IT GO

SHE DIDNT LIE

SHE DIDN'T CHEAT

SHE IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE ITS 2016 AND NO ONE WATNS YYUOR FUCKING MANBABY DRUMF IN OFFICE YOU RACIST FUCKING WHITE MALES

SHE IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT JUST FUCK OFF IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT

Was that the guy whose job was allegedly to dig up dirt on people and had an AMA?

cuck

They aren't canadian, they are proxy shills who want to use a fast proxy.

They elected dudeweedman and then the economy collapsed because real countries were manipulating the price of oil for important things like geostrategy.

So we had to prop them up a bit by buying up their IP addresses to get them over the hump. Next year, we plan to make it the next new big thing for everything to be flavored with maple syrup if necessary.

We're basically an American puppet state, who they vote in as their president effects us way more then our own government, thems the breaks of being next door to a super power.

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is a candidate with robust experience and according to all the polls; she will win. Don't be racist and vote for the first woman President of the United States of America!

>SHE DIDNT LIE
James Comey seems to think she did, but hey, what does the Director of the FBI who was running her investigation know?

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Correct the Record was also supposed to be a republican conspiracy. Then Sup Forums found their receipts.

>Did they died?
Hey Turk turn off your proxy

.02 pesos add to ur accountability

Record: CORRECTED

For years they were mocked by all the other agloshits, until one day, they snapped.

Any link to the AMA? Holy shit this might be huge

LURK THE FUCK MORE

at least you don't have to worry about military spending

I'm gonna give you a (you) cause I actually talked to Icelanders who felt this way when I went last year. It's really sad you let your women take over your country.

What matter does it makes?

Then why didn't she get prosecuted hmmmm?

Fucking dumbass Drumpfer with your pathetic fantasy land view of the world

She

Will

Win

Fraid not. Some anons may have it screencapped or archived. It was pretty interesting.

Proves she lied. Will take months yo sort through and be released tho. After election.

>pathetic attempt to smear the campaign
Why do you always say this?

Newfag

Delete this

>BAAAWWWW JUST LEAVE HER ALONE GUYS SHE DINDU NUFFIN
Really makes you correct the record...

Increasingly nervous caps lock .

Hahahaha CTR tears are best tears

>CAPS LOCK.
>LOCK.
>K.

NO SPACES

And nothing's going to happen, not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but let's be honest, the only way to stop Hillary is for Trump to win the election in November or for a terrible horrible bad person to assassinate her, which would be terrible and horrible, and I don't condone something like that whatsoever since Sup Forums is a board of peace.

.02 has been deposited into your account. Thanks shekelstein

Do not feed DNC info they are too retarded or new to look for. Protect DNC insider user from the Clinton kill list.

>Hillary Rodham Clinton

they said Rod

Or she just croaks on her own.
I hope that doesn't happen, Trump needs to debate her to ensure a true victory.

Sir are you alright? That seems really emotional.
Whole state of NC and family just voting Trump, that is all.

>According to Fitton, lawyers for the government said they plan to set a rolling release schedule in October, weeks before November’s general election.

So basically Assange has scared them enough to make them do it themselves.

"Rolling release schedule" = coordinate it for HRC's gain I assume

election hasn't happened yet, it could be anybody's at this point

let's just keep this a nice clean election ok?

No one has said that. But it is funny to watch you guys squirm.

Holy shit. She looks like one of the puppets from Star Wars.

>Don't be racist against women abloo abloo

We've got a real nutter here.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Oh also, no mention of a probable assassination attempt on assange early this morning? What have you become pol

There is no DNC insider on Sup Forums. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear the campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton

I remember that thread, and the FBI user.

Incredible.

They are among us, Sup Forums.

I wonder if we have Free Mason top level 33 Satanists here as well?

Hmm........

Wow. Really correct my record with this one

It's over you racists, you lost now welcome to the Rodhaming, just like your ham is gonna get Rodded in prison where we send white males!

IMO Comey couldn't recommend charges because of blackmail or threats, but he made it public that she is guilty because that's all he can do.
Regardless of whether or not she gets charged, the public knows and they will not vote for her. Essentially every person I've talked to about politics has said either "I love Trump" or "Trump wouldn't have been my first choice but there is no way in hell I would vote for Hillary".

This will just be the cherry on top if she gets away with it this time.

I'm usually up on all the tinfoil shit here

Anyone have the screens? Of the Insider?

Or his lawyer dying

Shhh

She can afford enough doctors to keep her propped up unless Trump gets her to stroke during the debates. I wonder how many votes Tim Kaine would get if that happened.

What happen to Haiti?

Record corrected

Of course big names browse here. You never found it odd how this place is usually pushing leaks before anybody else finds them then they pop up on msm?

Kek

It was a supposed FBI user that did a couple threads and then I think an imposter afterwards. Sorry. I'm on mobile and have no caps

>at least 4 threads
>no mention

Yeah, even the Bernie people, I've talked to have said they won't vote for Hillary, but I don't think Comey was getting blackmailed or threatened. He's a slimy politician just like the rest.

I was here for the all the FBIanon shit

Isn't the DNC insider something else?

The prophecy is nigh

Please, for the love of tits, tell me you have this in High Definition.

Please.

I can't see shit here.

Post it on IMGUR and link here in High Res.

close

Because Comey was appointed by Bill Clinton.

Also, Comey doesn't want to be taken for a ride, beaten, and thrown out of a moving car before being shot dead in the street... like Seth Rich.

>Government lawyers disclosed last week that the FBI has turned over eight computer discs of information

new
e
w

I remember when White men had integrity and bravery. Sad, really, what we've become.

ITT mad Hillary shill.

Shit. It may be. I saw another post itt talking about FBI user, so you may be right.

>republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear the campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton
Kek
If it were a funded smear attempt, they'd be publishing it somewhere other than fucking Sup Forums.

get comey on the case :^)

its blurred to protect the leaker

Honestly. There is a resurgence going on now. The group is smaller than it used to be but I'd argue a lot are more committed than ever before. Many are seeing the writing on the wall and realize our way of life, the greatest in history, is under attack

>huge screencap
>image.jpg
>cant fucking read any of it

Look up how different image formats work

So Hillary had about 50% more emails, that she didn't release, than originally reported.

She lies, then lies about lying, then gets caught up in an even bigger lie surrounding the entire thing. Rinse and repeat.

We can't have such a corrupt, mendacious person in the White House.

Because the FBI has proven themselves so useful when it comes to the Clintons in the past.

>Please, for the love of tits
kek

I've missed you

I'd like this to be a happening, but the FBI thinks they're mostly duplicate files, and it wouldn't surprise me if Hill's IT guy set it up to have some backup.

Related, I wonder how you get to be picked by the Hillary inner circle to be the guy responsible for setting something like this up? Standout at an embassy or something?

JUDICIAL WATCH IS GOD TIER, THANK YOU JUDICIAL WATCH!!!!

I think people just troll and pretend to be shills.

If youre actually getting paid to post and you write something so stupid you should be fired.

you have to be a low level fucking moron and not realize you're a glorified patsy

>people unironically responding to this old meme
I want summer to fuck off already

What ever.

I actually had to dig this up from a Sup Forums archive website.

I've uploaded the HIGH RES version if anyone is interested:

imgur.com/a/OCADE

Just right click on the picture and select "Open in New Tab", then zoom in and see in High Def.