MACHETE ATTACK IN UCCLE BELGIUM

Police shot and wounded a woman in a Brussels suburb after she attempted to stab three people with a machete, according to reports on local media

rt.com/news/356750-brussels-stabbing-attack-woman/

Is Belgium experiencing Groundhog day?

Not news

Belgian religious tradition, happens once a month

This is the New Normal. Remember, don't be racist!

Place your bets

BAN ASSAULT MEXICANS

just another day in the new Middle East

>Place your belts

yawn

they ran out of gas. fuck, they are weak

Definitely a Mormon. Ive heard they're pretty death cult-y.

I place 2 sharts it was a tanned german muslim, and end my turn.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Fuck my alcoholic ex wife used to do this shit 3-4 times a week. This isn't news aside from the fact they shot her

oy vey a knife

In before the woman is the wife or sister of one the Brussels/Paris terrorist out for revenge.

Norwegian tourist

Well, like every week now

not surprised

Probably a filthy Scot on holiday that's had too much to drink.

New normal

>>machete

>>stab

>>STAB

Fawking retarded

>there are anons posting right now who don't have a drinking machete for holiday

>widow, much kids, psychological problems...
etc..
etc..
etc..
etc..

oh and religion of peace.

uccle is pretty nice, not the 1st place that pops into your mind when you think machete attack

These attacks don't even get mainstream attention anymore...

It was a disaffected youth suffering from terrible mental issues. His torment was truly horrendous. We really must all feel pity for him. Sadly these things just happen now and then. His family emigrated from North Africa about 30 years ago and integrated superbly. They were the model family, even following the Religion of Peace

But freak things happen. You just could never have foreseen it. No one could have. We really much sympathise with this tortured soul. May he rest in peace.

You cannot get too worked up about victims. They are just the collateral damage of a social policy that has failed this poor minority youth. It is so disgusting! We must do more for these poor minority kids so that they get favourable treatment and good jobs!

Please tell me the 'machete' was a kebab knife.

A belgian citizen

>average_Australian_couple.jpg

Radical jainist from Andorra

No wonder the victim number is so low...

One should attempt hacking or slashing with a machete.

WE NEED KNIFE LAWS
AND WE NEED THEM NOW

Stay sober

>woman with machete

I'm glad the religion of piece is proving that letting in women and children isn't safe

See? Society already learned how to live with terrorism. Guy was right. Time to move forward and concentrate on more important matters.

Quads.
Not bad enough that there wastes of carbon, there retarded wastes of carbon too.

its obviously a radical dutch separatist you retard

you're good at this

>after she attempted to stab three people with a machete
Is it the women or the Belgians? Machetes are cleaving weapons like axes.

Another Norwegian tourist with mental health issues, her Mudslime immigrant status is purely coincidental, she's a European with mental health issues.

The scary thing is, the media will soon be shilling these news stories on that level, and people will be taking them seriously.

Islam didnĀ“t du nuffin

>machete attacks
>mfw leftists will say we deserve this because of what Leopold II's Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company did in the Kongo

>Asian
>Mentally ill
Muslim confirmed.

5 shekel on a norwegian tourist

Kek, the article says she was "Asian" That could literally mean anything, if you see how leftists play with words

so it was a poo?

>Women
>Weapons
>Sense

Nah, probably a jap.

underrated

DEUS VULT!

Well there are instances of Asian women going crazy and killing people

IT'S STABBENING!!!

"Asian" generally refers to slit-eyed people from East/South-East Asia. But leftists will ofcourse use the term "Asian" to refer to someone who is from the Asian contient, i.e. Middle Eastern muslims, Afghans or Pakis

I dont get it, could someone explain me the joke?

Notice how the word "behead" has left the newspapers?

They either "stab" (with a slashing weapon) or the "cut the throat" (which I suppose is slightly more honest, as beheading a priest in his own church does indeed necessitate cutting his throat).

"Asian". "Mentally Ill". "Lone Wolf".

I have a theory that they know we know. These headlines aren't aimed at us at all. They are probably aimed at Qatari investors or the like.

>stab
>machete

Dumb cunt cant do anything right

I love the new and exciting Europe

ATTACKER SUFFERED FROM MENTAL PROBLEMS

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

delete this right now you cheeky little sod

>ASIAN
>MENTAL ILLNESS
>NO NAME
>NO PICTURE
Don't worry goyim accept dem refugees just spread your asshole and prep the bull :^)

That is some exquisite text, Swiss quality.

Tips fedora.

Being muslim is having mental disorder.

AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

so islam confirmed?

HERE WE GO AGAIN

So progressive

Very hot 22 year old Christian who lost in the local Miss Belgium Taco Bell.

can we have a new rule where a happening doesn't happen unless there are like at least ten eurocucks beheaded, these micro enriching are like the fucking weather there

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

Picture a roulette wheel with 100 spots for the ball to land in and 99 of them say Muslim.

DOUBLE ZERO HERE WE COME BABY MOMMA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES

Pak Pak confirmed

>these micro enriching are like the fucking weather there
No, each one must be reported, like the weather is. Maybe the normies will catch on that there's a storm.

>Scot
>too much to drink

I don't understand.

I'm worried.

The "mental issues, no terrorism" narrative is now in place, and there is no reason to divulge her identity anymore.

This is going to get slided, isn't it?

but why belts? that's the only part I don't get, I assumed it's a movie reference or something

>Police sources have told RTBF that the woman was Asian and had a history of mental illness. Investigators do not currently believe that this was a terrorist incident.

"Asian" means Chinese/Japanese/That etc in non-English countries.

They call Pakistanis and other Arabs Asians to cover for Muslim migrants.

No, everyone knows this 'mental illness' narrative is bullshit.

The majority of the population is mocking it just like we are here in this thread

Lefties also know it's BS, but they can't afford to give in now that have gone so far in betraying us so they are playing along with the media, knowing it's bullshit nevertheless

Muslims killing Europeans is so commonplace this year that unless the death toll breaks 15 or so it's just another day of the week. Sadly it's hard to even call it a happening anymore.

White man brainwashed by videogames !

Technically Russians are Asian. Noone says that unless they're twisting something. E.g. Mohammed from Syria is Asian,just like Putin.

How many deaths? If less then 5 nobody will care
sadly

wtf I hate mental health problems now

White male.

>They call Pakistanis and other Arabs Asians to cover for Muslim migrants.

Not in Europe.

When I first heard English speakers refer to Arabs as "Asian" I got really confused.

I thought it said bets until you pointed it out.

>she attempted to stab three people with a machete
>using a machete to stab
why can't women do anything right?

I don't care anymore..

Put me down for $20 for Sand Nigger.

Let it be so.

i do appreciate the islamic affinity for the machete, an excellent weapon that doesn't get enough use in the west

this is a god tier terror weapon surprised the muslims don't use these there all in nord countries so why not?

They've been called that for decades here, it's not a "new" thing that the Americans like to maymay into existence.

I don't know, I associate machetes with people who don't really know how to use a blade. Like the nigs in Rwanda for instance, just hacking away. A sword would be much more based, pretty sure using a claymore or kitana off eBay/Amazon would make bigger news regardless of the amount of deaths. And I doubt most sandniggers have skill using a regular knife without getting their asses kicked pretty quickly.

'Belgium' woman with psychological issues and a 'migrational background' from a muslim country. Nothing to see here, move on citizen.

Hatchet is a better weapon, smaller, faster, you can eviscerate someone with it with ease.

Fucking native americans stealing our best weapon and turning it into a piped tomahawk for smoking weed. Hippies.

>They've been called that for decades here

>here

Yes, in ENGLAND

Not in BELGIUM.

It's just because you have a ton of indians and pakistanis, and almost no Chinese etc.

I love how people think calling them Asian is some kind of conspiracy though

Seems to be somewhat similar to how they call spics "white" in many US crime statistics. Misleading bullshit due to leftist feels.