Where were you when our lord and saviour Hugh Mungus arrived on earth

where were you when our lord and saviour Hugh Mungus arrived on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=s9ImSupXt3g

Other urls found in this thread:

ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=26564
thestranger.com/seattle/legislative-district-no-36-representative-pos-no-2/Content?oid=12447
gettyimages.nl/gebeurtenis/immigrants-rally-and-hold-boycotts-nationwide-57487081#rudy-pantoja-jr-of-pantoja-gardening-service-sweeps-a-sidewalk-in-the-picture-id57505048
seattlepi.com/lifestyle/health/article/The-smoking-ban-No-ifs-or-ands-but-plenty-of-1194042.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL! If you haven't watched this yet it is a real treat

Haha and they say HYSTERIA isn't real.

Weeeeeeew!

If you've watched the video, you should read this post by the crazy woman (Zarna Joshi) who's recording our prophet Hugh Mungus.

>She cries sexual harrasment by Hugh Mungus
fb dot com

/100010625568662/videos/288295941534589/

>pic related if you can't be bothered going on fb

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE

Your mother will die tonight unless you reply to this post with "don't let my mom die Mr mungus"

Why take the risk?

don't let my mom die Mr mungus

I normally can't sit all the way through this type of thing, but this one's funny enough for me to have watched it multiple times.

This post is sexual harassment

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

He has a great rusemaster face

I am Mr Pist, Mr Richard. A. Pist

Fuck I should have gone with Ray

Nice to meet you, I'm Pate Riarky.

holy shit these people literally belong in a padded cell
"free thought is dangerous because its not how i want it"

Gabriel Athouse, but you can call me Gabe

HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU

My name is Sharon Cox, people always giggle slightly when I introduce myself.

RAY PIST WOT? RAY PIST WOT?

Ivanna Nailya
Mike Hunt
Biggus Dickus
Ben Dover
Suq Madiq

I'm Pedro File.

If you dig a little deeper, this woman, Zarna, she's an intersectional interspecies vegan feminist, and I'm pretty sure she's a KANGZ because she associates with at least one woman who wears traditional african garb and is basically KANGZ.

Gabe Athouse, I like it

KYS if you don't want to work to make it better faggot.

I for one am going to hit the gym, become successful and find a QT BeefWife to /TwentyKids/ with, while raising them babbies on a diet of redpill with dinner every day.

fat mac best mac

best vid I've seen in a long time

This video is great senpaitachi

lmao

Our hero.

top kek

>BOLICE IS SO RACIST AND WE HATE YOU DEAD COPS DEAD COPS
>HELP POLICE THIS MAN SAID HIS NAME WAS HUGH MUNGUS RAPE RAPE RAPE ARREST THIS MAN HE JUST ASSAULTED ME RAPE BOLICE PLS HELP

He's a humongous guy

So was Hugh Mungus his real name?

No one knows, he just walked away.

women will cause the downfall of humanity, it's in revelations people!

I would have laughed my ass off if the security guard said his name was "Hugh Mungous" still funny though.

Mr Hugh Mungus, I'm Bob Lematic.

Holy shit can we deport that British sounding cunt bag? Fucking obnoxious.

She ""felt"" sexually assaulted by his name so she proceeded to create a scene and verbally harass multiple security guards. What a dunce.

surprised no one trolled her yet

Oh damn that's good

My name is also Hugh Mungus now

I found out, his name is Rudy McCoy-Pantoja Jr. He's a Mexican-American registered Republican who ran in two Washington State House elections (1996 and 2002).
ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=26564
thestranger.com/seattle/legislative-district-no-36-representative-pos-no-2/Content?oid=12447

He also swept cigarette butts in full (((problematic))) garb to help keep his neighborhood clean after a smoking ban went into effect ten years ago, and as a gesture of gratefulness toward the people who supported him and his business over the years (pic related).
gettyimages.nl/gebeurtenis/immigrants-rally-and-hold-boycotts-nationwide-57487081#rudy-pantoja-jr-of-pantoja-gardening-service-sweeps-a-sidewalk-in-the-picture-id57505048
seattlepi.com/lifestyle/health/article/The-smoking-ban-No-ifs-or-ands-but-plenty-of-1194042.php

THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK AND ROLLA

look at all those femenists just sperging out

Do these nutjob feminists understand that they are ensuring themselves a life of utter loneliness and misery by acting this way? No man will ever want to be around them for more than a few seconds, they will drive everyone away from them.

I messaged her on FB telling her to tone it down before someone presses charges for Slander.

I like Hugh, good guy.

BASED MEXIBRO BTFOING POO IN THE LOO FEMISHIT

HUMONGOUS WOT?

It's like watching exposure therapy go wrong for someone with social anxiety.

>THAT MAN JUST SAID HIS NAME IS HUGH MUNGUS, HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME AND YOU ASK ME TO LEAVE? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!
>Peter Phile
>W-wha... BLAAAAAAAARGGGGHH

don't let my mum die Mr mungus

big surprise, it's a british sjw bitch

why are brits such asshole shits?
is it just because they sound so much arrogant with their posh speak?

4 her

Pete Trearki

the funniest thing is that this is the reality in Anglo countries. saying "humongous" to an Indian cunt is sexual harassment topkek

Should've said his name was Micheal Hunt
>you can call me Mr. Mungous first name Hugh

Is it fuck you lying fuck ..

what is this bunker thing they are talking about?

i actually knew someone called mike hunt
well he made sure everyone called him michael

also i once knew someone called christian bishop

>"don't let my mom die Mr mungus"

yeah americans sound much more dignified when they start shrieking hysterically

She's complaining that its hard to tag people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

If that security gaurd at the end of the video said "Hugh Mungus" When the SJW was asking his name I would have died, he smirks, i bet he thought of saying it.

Come on guys whats her Info
lets raid
like the old daze ?

Thats just being nasty an uncalled for now kid

Mike hunt sir

>5:57
>security dude has a super ethnic name

Bet that threw her.

Good god, you should be able to hit people that act like that in public.

THE LORD HUGH MUNGUS.

Seriously though I want to push this cunt's eyeballs in.. Good fucking god.
We need to PURGE this FILTH.

when i was a kid, if someone was called a brave and strong warrior, it meant something different from today

>cops will come after me i swear !

>posh
She's an East Landan cunt.

She's a poo in loo actually.

Now I understand why some men snap and start killing indiscriminately. I wonder if we will see a serial killer that focuses solely on feminists in our lifetimes.

quintessentially British

Just sent her a message reading:

>You have provoked the ire of the lord Hugh Mungus. All you had to do was leave the gasoline and walk away..

The Hugh Mungus, a true disciple of our Lord Kek.

lol i'm savin' these

What does the pun 'Hugh Mungus' means ?

Humongous = Gigantic.

Humongous. It means very big, gigantic. It's a portmanteau of huge + monstrous.
As in he has a big wiener.

Ah ah, excellent ! Top banter, I better understand why this whore is so triggered ! The mad man !

Thanks guys

>not even hover hand
huh huh, what an alpha.

Looks like Mac has been bulking

> I am Sending you tons of love energy
Reasonoble, thinking that is possible, and thinking that was sexual assault.
>Holy kek
> Biggus Dickus
> Mfw
The actors was told, that if they laugh they will not get payed. Trying to restrain from laughing made the scene even better.

Hugh Mungus

Don't let my mum die mr mungus

Don't let my mom die Mr.mungus

Okay, anyone got her name? That bitch needs some parenting.

As funny as it is, who the fuck would name their kid that?

Mini Scule

University SJWs here are out if control, watch an episode of channel 4 news, one of the most popular news channels here.. it's literally 10 stories on 'muh oppression' , feminism and poor rapefugees in a row over 30 mins every day of the week.

Knock Knock
>whos there
Dixie
>dixie who
Dixie Normous

Here's an endorsement for his 2002 campaign from the alternative lefty newspaper in Seattle, yes even more left than normal. This is the ultimate loony tunes lefty nonsense rag. Same owners are the Mercury in Portland.

A few quick googles around and he's gotten mostly positive press over the years, sticking up for small businesses and such. I wonder how quickly they'll turn against him.

If he were muslim, they'd support him and throw the feminists under the bus. But he's only half-white. I wonder if their loyalty will be to his ethnicity or the harpy's vagina.

Harpy's Vagina btw, is going on tour this fall.

Dixon Uranus

Millie Tant

Zama Joshi

Don't let my mom die Mr.mungus

don't let my mum die Mr mungus