The entire technology industry is against you Sup Forums

The entire technology industry is against you Sup Forums

Get off of Mac OS X.
Get off of Windows.
Don't use any hardware that's too new for all you can assume your laptop has a very tiny chip with a very tiny 3G modem attached somewhere on the mainboard undocumented (Lenovo did this shit).

>fat black dyke
>into tech
>shes the HR gate keeper

>Holistic
Fucking triggered.

The entire tech industry is Asians.

I've wondered how did that diversity stuff become so important for companies? It's not like it has that much PR influence. I know the "diversity is important for every organization" has been pushed by leftists academics, but I wouldn't have guessed private companiess to embrace them that much.

Fun fact: I was comparing administrations of the University or Oregon and a Finnish university. The American university had different offices for diversity and gender equality. The number of staff for them was greater than all of the Finnish university's general administration staff.

Triggered

Must be why Apple is tanking. They are putting more focus on diversity than business and now their stock and business is shit.

>I wouldn't have guessed private companiess to embrace them that much.

Giant companies generally get their HR departments infested with power hungry womyn who then proceed to hire based on feels not reals

people who sit indoors all day and go to universities full of liberal professors tend to turn out as cucks and liberals themselves.

This user knows. Whispernet fails on windows10 detected. Turn off with registry jumbling a lot of capacities on W10, including ability to download updates, reside in a place where you have no wifi and are on airplane mode all the time, update downloaded still.

Too bad I need W10 for work and compatibility.

literally jewish invented cultural marxism at work. The first wave of fully indoctrinated people are now running and starting companies. This is an example of the "training" we are given at columbia medical.

wasting good money on useless shits. well done

I wonder how diverse their political opinions are.

this sells product retard. anyone with half a brain and the willingness to step outside the box is a racist, but a person with a whole brain knows that publicly being racist is paramount to social suicide. most people have very little objective, rational thought concerning race, and have been indoctrinated into the narrative that diversity is good, so they will perceive Apple as diverse and therefore good. Apple is a company, and the bottom line for companies is not usually ethical or moral, but profit driven. Anyone who thinks that the profits Apple makes off of cheap labor in shithole countries is ethical is entirely delusional. this is propaganda, like most advertising, and everyone should feel bad.

>86194637
>I eat whale eggs and salamander cocks but please respect my culture

But in reality, all you're doing is hiring people who will probably not have entirely varying views on things unless you hire out of drastically different cultures, i.e. other countries. The idea that something MUST be diverse is so contrived

>whale eggs

i still use a native XP desktop

That's reverse racism towards blacks (and sexism towards women) because it is enforcing the idea that they are a minority.

didn't ole stevie jobs die from his holistic view?

calling it "reverse racism" is fucking racist

It's good PR. They can appear to be addressing the "whites and Asian males onry" club while at the same time deflecting criticisms and raking in the money.

>talks about diversity
>actually doesn't gives a shit about races
>exploits 3rd world workers, spreads like virus
>only interested in profit
It's diversity because no job security, fucked up Arab/African/Asian economy and death to white race. Sure thing, sure smells like goy.

>whale eggs

While no one can say for sure whether he would have lived even with traditional medicine, what was confirmed was that he had a rare variant of the cancer and by not using REAL medicine his cancer became significantly worse. He would have absolutely lived longer had he immediately gone to a real doctor.

Its just a marketing strategy retard

>reverse racism
Racism is racism. Doesn't matter the direction.

Man, holistic has become a fucking buzzword synonymous with "effective" or "with high efficacy" to all sorts of jackasses.

What the fuck does a "holistic" view of diversity entail?

Promise you that it doesn't mean finding folks of varying ideological viewpoints without any other metrics as the image implies.