Suicide Squad in Japan

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/09/06/harley-quinn-cosplay-spreading-across-japan-ahead-of-suicide-squads-release【photos】/
>Harley Quinn cosplay spreading across Japan ahead of Suicide Squad’s release

Suicide Squad released in Japan yesterday. Any Sup Forums anons that live in Nipland want to tell us how it's doing?

I think it would be cool if the Japs started liking Harley and Boomer.

Here's the Japanese trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=aKj2GCDpCc0

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=suicide squad
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=スーサイド・スクワッド
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58634395
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54346819
komabatimes.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/hollywood/
boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/?yr=2016&wk=36&p=.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PPLNmuDW7lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=suicide squad

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=スーサイド・スクワッド

Fuckloads of Harleys and Jokers, and a few Katanas too.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58634395

Japanese Enchantress

It won't do that good considering the hype around Shinaki's masterpiece.

I want to call them traitors but Katana was so fucking wasted in that movie I can't even blame them.

They seem to like her pretty well.

I was expecting some Kato show type shit. This is like an occasional Katana for evey 20 or 30 Harley's.

Japs really, really love white sluts

Are japanese getting this movie like one month later?.

A lot of movies have staggered releases.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54346819

Skwad's waifu game is strong

>Japs really, really love white sluts

>think of EVERY anime I've ever seen.

How did I not realize that until you said something?

This:
>Therefore, before Hollywood releases its movies in Japan, they often make a full analysis of how the movie does in the US market and decides from there whether it will be successful in Japan. Only after a significant time analyzing and thinking comes the decision of, first, whether or not to release the film, and second, how to market it in Japan.
is one of the reasons.

More: komabatimes.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/hollywood/

My sister cosplayed as Harley Quinn recently, and for the first time in my life i watched her with lust in my life. Shit felt super bad. I already did my penitence, but i still feel shitty about it. The short was just too goddamn short and tight. I could almost see her pubic hair.

>The short was just too goddamn short and tight. I could almost see her pubic hair.

Was there any indication she died them red and blue?

Post pics friend

No, it was her natural blond. To be fair her pubic hair go way up, so the short couldn't properly cover it, and she doesn't seem to shave. I shouldn't even be talking about this shit.

>Was there any indication she died them red and blue?

Asking the important questions. Glad to know Sup Forums ain't completely dead and buried.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Everyone has thoughts like that at some stage in their life.

Though If it becomes an ongoing thing, then do the honourable thing and nosedive off a roof.

Japan doesn't get triggered by shitty portrayals of japanese characters the way some places do.

that's a suspicious looking bulge she's packing there.

They like them kawai and/or slutty down there. And teaming up the kawai japanese girl with the slutty white girl even more.

I've seen my sister naked before and we had those uncomfortable moments, where we would think "Yeah, this is strange" or "Yeah, we might be good looking", but i never wanted to actually fuck her. That never crossed my mind. Until the cosplay thing. That thought really crossed my mind.

But yeah, i'm already over this. Non-issue now.

>no pics
baka desu senpai

I live in Japan right now. Ask me anything about the Suicide Squad movie here.

Is it a good movie?.

It's the same movie everyone else saw.
I thought it was alright.

>Yet another shitty DC movie bombs in Japan
Hard to believe Japan has better taste than the US. They're going to see Your name and Shin Godzilla again.

>bombs in Japan
Source?

>reddit filename

>Japan has better taste than the US
Sup Forums is that way.

>bombs in Japan
...Source?

There's no data yet

>reddit filename
Why don't you go back there.

>released yesterday
>ask for box office numbers

>bombs in Japan
autism

In Japan now, not a lot of people are looking forward to seeing it. BvS also didn't perform well in Japan or China.

>gets called out
>says no u
wew

どこの日本?

BvS did 15mil in Japan. Nobody is expecting Suicide Squad to do more than that seeing as Civil War only did 24mil as well

it did like $16 million. Movies like Guardians did $9, which is about average for a superhero movie in Japan.

And Civil War had Spiderman who Japan goes crazy for.

>ANYTHING to deny reality
impressive m'mouse

>Movies like Guardians did $9

>guardians made nine bucks

Seems about right.

>give me flush cards for pain
What?

boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/?yr=2016&wk=36&p=.htm

>ghostbusters is still #5 in Japan

Squad could pay off a bit more because it's full of whores. The Japs love whores

>It made 10mil

I'll remember this next time somebody tells me the Japanese have taste

>The Japs love whores
True. They are the world leader in human trafficking.

Squad confirmed for making $18 mil in Japan

>Japanese have taste

All you need to do is open literally any thread on Sup Forums for a fresh reminder.

Not saying we're much better, but still.

Keep in mind a movie ticket is about 20 dollarydoos in Japan.

>dollarydoos
Funny. Not far off australia either, depending on where you go.

You're still here?

Yeah shit sucks. Video game pricing is bad in Japan too. Not the same bad and silly as Australia but a different style of idiocy.

No country is perfect.

But hey, at least we're not america.

3/10

But Sup Forums hates japs and their shit taste

Not dirty enough. Come on Japan, you're supposed to be good at this

Do some people actually believe in this? It has shown many times how shit taste japs have

Wait for the doujins. There is gonna be atleast one where harley gets raped or just fucks faceless old man.

Give it time. Never underestimate the perversion of the Japanese.

It's basically their defining trait, behind racism and samurai.

I think it would be cool if the Japs started liking Harley and Boomer.
I know that there has been a lot of increase in trade between australia and japan at least so that might affect boomer (but probably not)

>increase in trade between australia and japan

Visit any major Aus city. Japs everywhere.

They seem to be in competition with the Lebanese in a 'who can occupy the most area per square kilometre of Australian land'.

Though I think the Chinese will probably take it, without even really trying. Goddamn rabbits.

New mexico

Eh at least as bad as the u.s education system is its not as bad as what we have in australia.

Ah fuck forgot my implication arrows

>Ah fuck forgot my implication arrows

My time on Sup Forums in a sentence.

>i'm already over this

If this were true, you wouldn't need to go into such detail for all of us. Color me unconvinced.

>harley gets raped or just fucks faceless old man

Ugh, what is their obsession with old fat guys raping pretty young girls? Is it too much to ask for that all participants are attractive?

>Ugh, what is their obsession with old fat guys

Because most of them are fat old guys.

But samurai is pretty much dead at this point.

Well i dont know alot otakus are pretty skinny.

yeah but its not buried, and that's the point

SEWERSIDO SQUADO DESU

True but that is japanese culture. They still believe that katana is strongest sword.

>They still believe that katana is strongest sword.

GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL

I've seen this gif create some of the most cancerous threads ever.

>Japan doesn't get triggered by shitty portrayals of japanese characters the way some places do.
Most people who get triggered by it are [insert heritage]-Americans. Nobody else cares aside from commie govs.

>weapon for cutting meat
>try to cut metal with it
>get surprised that it doesn't work

Because if she fucks an old fat guy she's a low standards slut and might fuck me.
It's not rocket science.

>forge sword with expectations you will never fight another sword user

>Two nukes was not enough.png

youtube.com/watch?v=PPLNmuDW7lE

>carley

>all the fanart that we will have
> all the rule 63 fanart!

I hope it does well.

>Japanese girls dressing as Harley
So many of my fetishist being achieved. I already have boner

2 in fact, but that was a long time ago.

Wow, that took me longer to get than it should have.

The fact that some people want to nuke an entire nation of people for producing anime disturbs me deeply

context please?

I live in Shinjuku, about a five minute walk behind Toho Cinemas (giant Godzilla on the roof movie theater).

There's a giant Gantz poster on the building's wall - but, that theater's more otaku-y, and the movie theater closer to the station has a gigantic Suicide Squad scroll, and there have been a few tv shows translating Will Smith interviews. Kimi no Na Wa is definitely bigger though, and I think Japan dealt with a little bit of Capes fatigue from Deadpool being so hyped just last month.

You should take foreign news covering Japan with a grain of salt though. They usually overblow things and take minor twitter posts as evidence of a widespread trend because it sells the idea of "Cool Japan", and is what foreigners want to hear.

>japanese girls dressed like Harley Quinn

UGGHH

>Third nuclear bomb when?

Nah it is just for their shit taste

>Cool japan
I never understood this thing. I hope olympics will not chance japan in anyway.

>I hope olympics will not chance japan in anyway.

Top fucking kek.

We all know what will happen.

It's an initiative to promote Japan to other countries/cultures, encouraging tourism and helping the economy. The problem is, Japan doesn't realize that most people think of Japan as this weird, hyper sex-obsessed country where anime is always on television, everyone eats sushi or ramen every week, and cosplay is common.

Instead they end up promoting their own image of "uniqueness" to themselves, encouraging how closed off from the rest of the world they've become (which, could be argued is a strength, depending on how nationalistic you are, of course).

I'm pretty critical of the whole idea for being wasted potential. The Olympics will definitely be a shock to the system for this country, but Japanese people secretly love being misunderstood because it reinforces that uniqueness that's such a part of the 'us and them' culture.

>Was at obviously.

>everyone eats sushi or ramen every week

They don't?