Name 1 country that had something to do with r*ssia in the entire history and is now rich and well prospering except...

name 1 country that had something to do with r*ssia in the entire history and is now rich and well prospering except for Finland that is now over 100 years free from the r*ssian hands

east Germany

ukraine

east germany is noticeably poorer and less developed than real germany

>Da Man be keepen' us down from being developed european nation

Germany
Austria
Sweden
China
Japan
NOT p*L*Nd

We supported the North in American civil war. Does it count?

you supported the wrong side, pardner

none of these countries was ever occupied by russia and communist except for china and i can guarantee you that average chinese is much poorer than average pole by the way

>whitey be keeping us down and shiet

except for germany of course and the difference between west and east germany is noticeable and west germany has a lot of money pumped into it by USA

I don't think so.

Finland was very unlucky to broke out of russian monkeys just before they started chimping out with their brilliant idea of communism that made east side of the world so much superior to the west amirite friends?

S E E T H I N G

>275x183

C O P E

>Of the 500 richest Germans, only 21 are in the east and, of those, 14 are in Berlin. Of the 20 most prosperous cities, only one – Jena – is in the east.

>There are many reasons for the differences, including the fact that wages in the east continue to be lower – at €2,800 (£2,075) a month, people earn about two-thirds of the average wage in the west – and that property in the east is only worth half as much in the west.

>The net wealth of the average westerner is about €153,200 per person. In eastern households it is not even half that. Indeed, east Germans with net assets of at least €110,000 are considered to belong to the richest 10% of adults; in the west, €240,000 is the minimum.
THE RUSSIAN EFFECT

posting another place in Leipzig instead

Poland

Alaska

Russians are the only reason Poland even exists, be grateful. They are relatively gentle conquerors.

>russians are relatively gentle conquerors

poland would never exist anymore if it wasn't for the mess that World War I caused
bolsheviks tried to make us dissappear again like 2 years later but failed miserably in the Battle of Warsaw

>bolsheviks tried to make us dissappear
maybe because of some original russian lands that were part of Poland...

Russia is the only reason you're on a map, Polacki Tibulacki.

>tried to make us dissappear
In the war that you started?

At it's current growth rate Commie China is probably going to have a higher GDP per capita than P*l*and in less than a decade.

>poland started the bolshevik attempt to expand communism influence to the west

nice propaganda you have there
i guess poland started world war 2 too?

with that big population?
wouldn't count on that

Poland invaded Ukraine. You should learn your history better.

Poland invaded Ukraine, though. That's what brought it into conflict with Bolsheviks

> i guess poland started world war 2 too?
Should have left that radio station alone! :^)
Also, Chechoslovakia's clay

Every single historical claim I've seen on Sup Forums and Sup Forums made by Poles in regard to their own history has either turned out to be completely false or a half truth.

Maybe they burned all their schools because they were built by communists, I don't know.

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>how to spot russian diaspora

> Never won a war or start an empire
That's not true!
Poland has won wars! i can name several easily
> Batory's war again Ivan the IV
> Invasion of Russia in 1612, resulted in capturing their czar and russians calling polish prince to be their new ruler in submission
> battle of Vienna
> beating back Swedes during the Deluge
See? Poland stronk!

But it is still the fact that the reason was to take West of Ukraine and Belarus back from Poland.

Don't bully Poland. It's not their fault if they are not good enough. They just need some friends.

This pasta was made by pole.

Only right Answer

That's a cry for help, don't you get it? Poland just needs a hug.

USA