Why did the CIA assassinate a 13 year old girl?

Why did the CIA assassinate a 13 year old girl?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remembering her ruins my mood

it was such a saccharine story before she died in an airplane accident

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What happened?

She tried to stop Moloch.

(((((someone)))) didn't like the idea of peace (bad for the military-industrial complex) and killed her off.

if the wiki article is too long to read she basically just wrote a letter to the USSR dictator Yuri Andropov asking why the USSR were so mean and he replied to her letter asking her to come to the USSR and see for herself.

She went over to the USSR and stayed in the soviet equivalent of a scouts camp and then came home with a large media following. Eventually the USSR, USA started regularly sending children over to humanize the other side. She also had a run-in with a stalker who luckily failed to ever meet her, he went on to murder a different celebrity he was obsessed with.

She became the worlds youngest diplomat and a star in her own tv show, but she died in a plane crash on her way to filming it.

Day ruined. Dying in a plane is probably one of the worst fucking ways a human can die, they didn't even have the fucking decency to shoot her in the back of the fucking head. Day fucking ruined.

She crashed a mile from the airport? How often does that possibly happen? I could see if you're taking off and then had engine trouble or something, but to nosedive into the ground like that a mile away....and (((they))) don't like any sympathetic press about Russia to this day....suspicious to say the least.

>She crashed a mile from the airport? How often does that possibly happen? I could see if you're taking off and then had engine trouble or something, but to nosedive into the ground like that a mile away....and (((they))) don't like any sympathetic press about Russia to this day....suspicious to say the least.

pilot fag here:

at night in a rain storm its not that uncommon. Low visibility and inexperience would be the main culprits

>She crashed a mile from the airport? How often does that possibly happen?
Most planes crash near airport during transition parts of flight. It normal it is only time when something happening.

>In the aftermath of the accident, investigators were hindered by the absence of cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder information.

(((Pure coincidence)))

she was flying with clowns as pilots; "durr assassinated" no, you tin foil hat

>>(((Pure coincidence)))
this is always the correct answer

The CIA does whatever the fuck it wants.

All that shit in Central America, MK Ultra, their involvement in the South American drug trade

When you're responsible for the safety of the most powerful government in the world, nobody can really stop you.

CIA pls.

If she would have grown up, she would have become coal burner and bernie supporter.

Stupid women can't understand MAD policy or game theory.

Not to mention the pitot diaphram had been punctured and the vert speed indicator had been set incorrectly. They had other gauges set wrong as well, I cant remeber which ones though.

They probably shot her in the back of the head before the crash. That's usually how they do it

This

I wonder why you'd shoot a girl before crashing her plane

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!CHECK THIS RARE FLAG

Bane?

That's actually a more common place to crash on final approach and can be due to many things. Wrong altimeter, wake turbulence, non issuance of low altitude warnings especially during imc, or just human error that close to ground.

T. Air traffic control troller

have you ever been there when a plane crashed?
you ever have anxiety attacks or wake up screaming?
Do you smoke like a chimney?
friend of mine was a controller back when Reagan broke the union.

I used to work at an airport for training pilots. We saw alot of minor crashes/errors/deviations (things like a student pilot on a solo flight crying because we sent her around a ton of times because her approach was awful then accidentally blowing the canopy on the runway after landing) or pilots rolling off the end of the runway in wet conditions etc. But nothing major in the time I worked there.

Truly a Lisa Simpson of her age. Really makes you think.

She was clearly grasped by the KGB, the CIA just removed a dangerous subversive agent.

Well I suppose they expected her in the wreckage

Ah my first conspiracy! I was the same age as her, when it happened I knew something was wrong.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Smith
She did all that at the age of 13.
She could have been our greatest leader. They killed her just like they killed JFK.

>ground radar failure occurred.