What a sad joke of a country

what a sad joke of a country
they even have russian accents
no wonder why their suicide rate is that high, who the fuck wants to be a russian, and a failed one on top of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
thebalance.com/gdp-per-capita-formula-u-s-compared-to-highest-and-lowest-3305848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they even fail when they exist in literature

>Complains about butthurt weaterners
>Is literally seething rn
Who fucked up your day, kowalski?

>yfw he calls another country a joke while being a bigger joke himself

Russia is smaller than Lithuania hihi!

Countrylet haha!

>meme charts
lithuanians need to go shopping in poland because after adapting euro currency everything in lithuania is too expensive
and their minimal wage is like 400 euro

>having worse gdp than a shithole baltic country while acting superior
Wew lad.

>gdp per capita
wow
Equatorial Guinea and Trinidad and Tobgo also have higher gdp per capita than poland, i guess it's my dream to live there now
get some real measure nigger

>Equatorial Guinea and Trinidad and Tobgo
That's because they have oil, dummy.

and? does it mean average trinidad and tobago nigger is rich? are these countries relevang at all?

Your barely have a better HDI than a shithole country with a population 10 times smaller than yours.
Have you ever heard the adage "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones"? It's very pertinent here.
The point is that oil and gas resources can over-inflate gap figures of very small countries, so there's no point taking those countries into account. Lastly if GDP wasn't useful or relevant, all the major financial organisations would not go thorough the painstaking yearly process to publish the figures.

>gap figures
GDP*

it was probably me pointing out that he is wrong in at least two other threads he created about Poland being not shit

GDP or purchasing power parity is important, not gdp per capita
smaller country always has advantage over big countries with some exceptions like USA
just look where China and India are

yes gdp per capita is a great measure, i bet Saint Vincent and the Grenadines citizens are happy to be a better, stronger and wealthier country than India

>Poland talking about suicide rates

Your own suicide rate isn't that much lower either. Poland itself is worse than Latvia, worse than Russia, worse than Japan.

Also your male-to-female rate is fucked up. That's probably because Polish girls have the option to go for German cock when all else fails (and all else fails often) while Polish weaklings dont even have that option.

>unironically responding to Żydchujas Buldupas cleaning toilets in UK
WEW lads

>German cock
Not even your own women want you.

>Sup Forumsbanters pooland
>15 mins later
>a thread dissing lithuania appears
>it's made by a pole

every time

>GDP or purchasing power parity is important, not gdp per capita
Saying 'it's not important' is not an argument.
The whole point of GDP per capita is to make comparisons between the economies of countries of different population sizes, minus a few exceptions that I've already mentioned (oil and gas, etc).
Saying 'it's not important' is not an argument, it's your opinion.
Lastly, the figures are GDP PPP per capita. Read the graph.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

In fact, it's GDP (nominal) that is the worst stat for making comparisons between countries.
Don't talk crap to others when you're quite literally one of the biggest shitholes in Europe.

next time I'm in Poland I will find a Pole to sit and watch while I fuck a Polish girl

will offer the girl 20 Euro more if she gets the guy to lick her pussy afterwards

Lithuania is Africa of Europe:
>they love basketball
>have low IQ compared to even Balkans
>shape of Africa
>African-tier flag
WEW
Sure, but in reality you will get your skull caved in for speaking German.

cool, Poland is above russia on that list
i guess russia is totally irrelevant

thebalance.com/gdp-per-capita-formula-u-s-compared-to-highest-and-lowest-3305848

Russia's economy is shit for the majority of people, but not for the elite and military, that's why it's not irrelevant.

this graph is adding up the wrong numbers
the actual number is 26%
>believing Sup Forums charts

If I find it I will post how many of these were born to Polish women and German fathers

Fear not Liths, the Finnish warrior will defend you from bloodthirsty Poles.
This will be the LAST thing the Polish dog sees before it dies.

>German fathers
Were it French, Danes or Poles? Because there is no such thing as "German" male. You're bunch of fucking mutts.

Inferiority complex

Al problems Lithuania ever had can be traced to their association with Poland

I wish we didn't form PLC, so that Muscovy would've taken the Lithuanian scum sooner.

Of course, it's a pole making fun of Lithuania

the graph is not showing all
if you collect all numbers including those of footnotes it showes the German males have more kids with foreigners than the other way around

this

Damage control
Truly. Take the Lithshits, they deserve Russia.

>there is no such things as a Germans
>yet collectively hates them
ok buddy
our "Poles" are also more Slavic than you, Eastern Germany has the highest rate of R1a while Western Germans barely have any (especially if you track after ancestry, so much for being mutts), they got conquered by Germanics and were assimilated, wouldn't it be a shame for Slavs if more people talked about that? If more people talked about how the Slavs got cucked by the Germanics while Slavs had to expend eastward and mix with Turkics and Tatars creating Russians and Ukranians? You sure you want to go that route?

>our "Poles" are also more Slavic than you, Eastern Germany has the highest rate of R1a while Western Germans barely have any (especially if you track after ancestry, so much for being mutts), they got conquered by Germanics and were assimilated, wouldn't it be a shame for Slavs if more people talked about that? If more people talked about how the Slavs got cucked by the Germanics while Slavs had to expend eastward and mix with Turkics and Tatars creating Russians and Ukranians? You sure you want to go that route?
I'm not talking with brainlets.

>SEETHING hard
you know it's true
Slavs lived in what now is and was Eastern Germany, you love talking about it
you ignore though that those Slavs never left, just like the Uralics who inhabited most of Western Russia never left
look at a map from 1000 years ago and you know what I'm talking about

You dumb fucking tard. Poles and Sorbs are the closest to original Slavs. Homeland of Slavic people is in Western Ukraine.

Meanwhile, Germans are the result of Celto-Scandi-Slavic gangrape.

Even Goths in Poland clustered with Swedes, but not with Germans. Goths and Vandals later carried Slavic yDNA not German. LMAO

bump
serious discussion

Nope. Kraut got already raped, just like in 1945.

>implying German women got raped and not whored themselves with Slavic CHAD

Don't be mean.

I can't. I hate g*Rmans with passion.

Too bad I can't hate Swedes because I descend from Goths. :)

My ancestors were R1b U106 with W mtDNA, clustering with East Europe, Finns and N. Europe.

My Gothic ancestors :)

is it the freezing weather that made everyone so shit at banter recently?

>some shit that happend 100 years ago

next year Sweden will also get GDP per capita'D by the German economy

Germans won't exist next year :)
Nah, West Euros were always shit at banter. 90% of posts from W. Euro flags being shitskins also doesn't help.

thats green you retard

>m-muh population!!
Since when bigger population correlates with better economic situation, you utter moron?

m8 your posts seethe with frustration
also that guy is a volga german

Ussr loved austria and they didnt enslave them, even when hitler was actually asutrian
but they fucked poland right in the ass hahahahah

>m8 your posts seethe with frustration
I'm drunk. As usual though.
>also that guy is a volga german
That guy is a schizo. I bet he's the same poster that used to pretend he's Greek.

it doesnt take a volga german to dislike poles ;)

>>also that guy is a volga german
>That guy is a schizo. I bet he's the same poster that used to pretend he's Greek.
hey guys i just entered the thread, im volga german and these are my posts
therefore you are wrong

my posts:

Give me your cigs, wh*Teboi

Blue and yellow give green, I see you are fit to enroll in elementary school, congratulations

oh didnt realize snipping tool mixes up the colors

I dont smoke, unlike slavshits

huh, I was sure latvia would be higher in the list, there is not a speck of joy in that country

>W mtDNA
>Additionally, the clade has been observed among ancient Egyptian mummies excavated at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site in Middle Egypt, which date from the Ptolemaic era.[6]
Damn...wuz...kangz

What the fuck is this

FUCK, I WAS KANGZ N SHIT

>getting drunk on a Tuesday night
Literally a Slavic subhuman.

U mad Lithshit? I can get shitfaced to the point of puking and then wake up like a newborn fucking baby and still go to work.

I would fucking destroy you with one hand. ONE

births from migrants with foreign passport and natives
polakks lead the table, although they are bashing germans constantly for this lmao

numbers of births by non-German mothers in 2015

t. paranoid shizo

t. Volga """"""""""german""""""""""""""" that was taught "schizo" word from me

LMAO, you patethic inbred fuck

i knew it before dumb obsessed poleshit

>mocking someone for not being German while hating Germans
you are the dumbest poster on this board, absolutely everyone laughs about you
don't stop

Sure thing fat boy, but I don't want my toilet cleaners drunk on the job.

YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS, YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS, WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THAT'S PROVOCATIVE, OK? I'M TELLING YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT THAT WOMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE! I JUST DON'T TRUST YOU, I DON'T LOVE YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU, OK?!

jaja sören, aber abdulaah ist deutscher weil er beim oktoberfest nen maß gekippt hat nech XDDD

So he should praise him for not being German?

a polakk should clean up his mess before criticizinh others
that thread proves how much of a hypocrites poles are

>responding to a ruskie inbred unironically
Lad, I...

That "german" flag inbred fuck along with UK Lithshit and Austrian butthurt Iranic mongrel are the worst posters on Sup Forums right now.

I thought poland and lithuania are best of friends?

he should pretend he was 100% German and mock him for in order to stay true to himself

was ist dein Problem jetzt? Falls du der "Wolga-Deutsche" bist, bist auf jeden fall deutscher als Muhammod

>was ist dein Problem jetzt? Falls du der "Wolga-Deutsche" bist, bist auf jeden fall deutscher als Muhammod
kek als würde ich das alles ernst meinen, habe sonst nix besseres zu tun :DDD
you mean we are your worst nightmare

Poland is unironically the worst European poster on every flag board. Worse than gypsies.

>you mean we are your worst nightmare
nigger. You would get fucked by Polish bydlos if you ever left your safespace. Polacks are simply superior to Germans.

>superior to Germans
>gets stomped in 2 weeks by Germans
>economically and culturally inferior to Germans
Something doesn't add up here.

i have ghengisl and german genes, you dont remmeber 1939?
when literal mongols and germans fucked you the thrid time??
or 1795?

blablabla. Come, say it to my face, you inbred incels.

>Polacks are simply superior to Germans.

Here is the official power ranking
GERMAN MEN >
Polish Women >
German women >>
MARIANA TRENCH DEEP POWER GAP >>
Polish dicklets

i would after i dunk your face into toilet you didnt clean

Kraut bitte. Germany is a patethic multiculti shithole. I shit on Germany. And I'm more g*Rmanic than 90% of krauts living in Germany,

Post a pic tough guy

18 days

>Bismarck
>not an Elbe """"""""""""German""""""""""
gay faggot homosexual
a month and 5 days + 4 years of hell on al fronts, done by Polish troops.

I am bored of polish ikibey, I give it a rest, and ddedicate my free time for /deutsch/
vacation time is fucking boring

volga churka feeling proud for nazists. another proof that he is not german in mind.

Poles, Lithuanians, Portuguese, etc all sound like Russians to me

>Nah, West Euros were always shit at banter.
And so are you
Every time someone posts even the shittiest of baits you have to bark back like a good doggy

thats not me you dipshit
i hate nazis and commies

Pic related. """"""""""""""""""""""German"""""""""""""""""""" that united Germany in the first place.

Brachy skull. Typical Polish Janusz,

I'm not him. Just funny how you act superior when your entire country got conquered in 18 days lol

U mad? I'm behind the best threads done by polacks.