ITT: The Most Infamous Moments in Comics

ITT: The Most Infamous Moments in Comics

If they reprinted the superhero dictonary would it sell.

I don't give a fuck what you faggots say, Wolverine: The Best There Is was fun

So glad this isn't canon

how did it become non-canon

by wishing it out of canon.

By the entire community of comic readers and creators collectively wishing it to be ignored forever

-That foe stuffing GL's GF he murdered in a fridge.
-Miracle Man fighting his arch foe in street imagining the car flung to be empty of innocents but he KNEW it was not.
-Elektra's sai thrust thru Foggy's back and months later payback as Bullseye kills her likewise.

Has that undone Sins Past, OMD, or Raven getting a tramp-stamp

or starfire be a ultra superduper slut

That time evil Scarlet Witch gave Wonder Man a blowjob in front of the rest of the Avengers.

What the fuck is wrong with John Byrne

I think that one is auctualy undone.

Is that guy Bruce is talking to in the bottom panel a medieval serf?

FlashPoint removed Indentity Crisis. Post Flashpoint light is a decent men and currently death. I amnot sure she Sue even exist Post Flashpoint.

>Blowjob
>They're both standing up
>The top of her head is still visible next to his
Chaos magic or Wonder Man's huge ionic schlong?

Read secret six

She went out of panel in the original draft. She was suppose to give a blowjob, I guess it is a handjob instead.

Shit I was just looking up that image

Gwen "Goblin gobbler" stacy

How does the Joker know the kid is crying when he has his head turned away from the kid's reaction and is running away?

Do you cry like some cyborg without making a sound? There's even a *sob* in the speech bubble

Full page makes it even more disturbing.

It says *sob* right there, illiterate

that's a sound effect you numbskull

Is this infamous? Because it's funny as fuck.

She still got raped by Riddler in New 52 (going by a broader definition of the term, of course.)

From Jim Shooter's blo:
>In that story (issue 213, I think), there is a scene in which Hank is supposed to have accidentally struck Jan while throwing his hands up in despair and frustration—making a sort of “get away from me” gesture while not looking at her. Bob Hall, who had been taught by John Buscema to always go for the most extreme action, turned that into a right cross! There was no time to have it redrawn, which, to this day has caused the tragic story of Hank Pym to be known as the “wife-beater” story.

Joker is a good distance away from him. Is he crying out loud? Because I wouldn't be able to tell if someone was crying, especially if I'm running past them in a public school area full of other people and other natural noise while not paying attention at all to their reaction of robbing them.

Here's the original.

I like Simon's little "...no..." as he clearly cums.

Shooter is the goddamn EiC of Marvel, King fucking shit of the joint but he can't get one guy to redraw one fucking panel.

Bullshit. Even if half of that was true, where'd she get the Black Eye that was in the entire rest of the story.

Shooter is just covering his ass by throwing Bob under the bus. Don't believe his lies.

Goddamn Tommy Lee Jones is lucky.

>Don't believe his lies.
Then whose lies should I believe, user?

>yfw Jim Shooter and Tommy Lee Jones look similar

The fucking worst. Fuck Hudlin.

What makes you think he only started crying after the joker got away?

I'm pretty sure that was McDuffie.

I wonder if the Goblin's O-face haunts anyone else's dreams?

His condescending little rant isn't indicative of the art or dialogue at all.

Well thats the thing joker would pay attention to his reaction he is a performer at heart he lives for his audience.

I imagine the kid was crying pretty fucking hard to 1/4 of a year of hard work for nothing.

Morrison's summary of old Bronze Age O'Neil and Barr comics is infamous?

The "Ahhh..." proves him wrong. What a hack.

No, you halfwit, Talia using a love potion to make Bruce sleep with her is infamous.

So Surfer's plan was hoping that BP was a super villain who'd monologue when he thought he had the advantage instead of, well, anything else really

Interesting.
I do wonder just how fucking close to deadline they were that they were unable to get a single panel redrawn though.

>is hot
Fixed.

How is that infamous? I don't think I've ever seen it get discussed.

Whats this from.

Thank you for your input

It's discussed literally every time Talia comes up. It's become inseparable from her character.

So his black panther is an idiot then.

>It was done Marvel style. I believe that the job was sufficiently late -- my fault, probably -- that it was inked before it was written and lettered on overlays, from which the balloons were cut and pasted up. What I know for sure is this: there was no time, no chance to have any corrections made. The book may have been already colored without copy while I was still writing it. Don't remember.
>I hated having significant correx made by artists other than the one who did the art in the first place anyway. To me, such correx always stood out like me at a jockey convention. Better to live with some mistakes, though that was a bad one, I thought. Who edited that issue? It would have been his call re: whether there was time and enough need to get the correction done. I deferred to my editor on such matters.
>My having so little time to write was a large part of the reason I didn't write very much as EIC, and my lateness, for sure, was the reason Roger Stern had to jump in halfway through that story arc and finish it brilliantly.

Is this some abstract b8?

I am as autistic of a Sup Forums poster as you'll ever find and this is literally the first time I have ever seen this get brought up.

Hi again, Morrison Hater.

Cute

>No OMD ITT

Literally Spidey's pivotal moment and what Stan and Dikto envisioned since the beginning.

Remember that time Carol was raped and gave birth to her own rapist and then mind-controlled again to run off with him?

Really? Could of sworn it was the Hud.

Why Black Adam is best Adam

Morrison admits to fucking up and misremembering how the story actually went and basically turned Talia into a rapist by having her drug Bruce for that scene.

Do you people even know what infamous means?

Is that Kandor right above Rick?

Pete's pose for his reaction is still hilarious.

Plenty of pages on this thread are less memorable, so I guess I do, thanks

It doesn't mean B-List Black Adam killing Z-list Psycho Pirate in some "wow so gory and edgy" scene that's as bad as Sentry vs Ares.

Unlike B list slapping some Z list in a drunken rage? right, thats much more interesting

> Memorable = Infamous

I really don't think you're understanding these words.

I love that even Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, and Wizard were at some point in the fight. It's the little things.

Also: every time Karate Kid gets his ass kicked by Batman,
and Moore's Fish-dicks.

This is one of the worst ever. Did anyone ever ask Jeph Loeb if he actually thought incest was a normal and socially acceptable thing in the 21st century? Because you're left with that impression.

Ultimates 3 is one of the worst mainstream superhero comics ever. Amazingly he managed to go ever lower with Ultimatum, which blew up a decade of wonderful creativity.

>that time they took Guy Gardner too far

Also mooning Batman scene.

Except that isn't conveyed at any point.

>every time Karate Kid gets electrocuted by Black Lightning while clowning on Batman in hand to hand combat

Read comics you meming fuck.

can someone explain to me what happened

Not as infamous as it should be, the entire JL jobbing to Cheetah ESPECIALLY THE FLASH CUZ SHE SO FAST.

Also, Shatterstar cutting the Juggernaut through the "weak spot" in his helmet eye-hole.

And Black Panther vs Silver Surfer. And Spidey kicks Firelord's ass.

>not posted yet

"Hey Batman, you're fighting in this type of combat that hasn't even been invented in your century, of which I am a master and--Oh god he's hurting me!"

Cry Moar.

Guy fingered Mary Marvel.