WTF? I hate Marion Le Pen now

WTF? I hate Marion Le Pen now

Not her you fucking cuckold fetishist

She retweeted the image for a while but then deleted it.
i wonder why

Are you blind?

She always appeared to me as a young woman first and sa politician second, doing all of it without true conviction.

Sup Forums BTFO

is that a rockhard nipple?

Kek, bloody french
she's married to a white guy now, what gives? I thought once you go black you don't go back?

Why do the majority of French have brown eyes?

Trying to eat lunch here Sven.

That's not her. She has been married for awhile now.

Plus her grandpa would fucking kill her for shit like this.

>Why do the majority of French have brown eyes?

Because they're full of shit.

how does anyone enjoy being with a woman, knowing they will fuck another guy the minute he gives her 0.01 more than you do, or is 0.01" larger.

how can anyone enjoy such disloyalty and dishonour?

is there a secret to women i dont know

its depressing

the freckles are right above each other, the other one the freckles are angled from one another

>being in this much denial

They can't go back, due to being rejected by their own pack.

Look at the freckles you fucking faggot. they're in different spots

That can't be her though...

> American seatbelts
> American drink sizes

the secret is you always have to humiliate her enough so that she keeps coming back and doing stuff to make you think/see she is worth more than you think she is.

the moment you stop and "fall in love"/become the secondary position in the relationship (the one who admires, rather than being the one to be admired) you loose because you boost the women ego too much and they think they deserve better.

>2016
>trusting a catholic

Shill thread, always the same faggy SwedAhmet doing the same thread every two days, get a life bruh

>> American drink sizes
This is true btw, never seen those drink sizes in Europe.
Can a frog confirm?

Where's all of the other freckles?
Left pic has like 3, right pic has like 50....

that's for sluts.

normal girls don't need this childplay shit-

t. in relationship for 7 years

> people don't go on holidays

Its not her, we've been over this many times.

1.Observe the Macdolads cup= you do not get that size of container outside of the USA.
2.Observe the steering wheel- it on the right hand side of the car- the American side.
3. Marion Le Pen would not do that with a black man. If you knew her like we do, you would know that.

OP btfo.

Do you really think she goes on holiday and buys MacDonald's?

I don't give a fuck anyway, she's the frogs waifu. Someone should check if she did an exchange to America or a gap year.

its not the same nose bros. close call though

but do you have proof it isn't her, she looks way too similar to deny it.

the american drink thing is a meme, she could just have been on vacation in merica.

the ones saying the eye color doesnt match are lying, if you look at othe pictures of her she has brown eyes, if you zoom in enough its the same color. it just appears to be darker because shes in the car.

at the end who gives a shit. women are gullible and will always fall for feels > reals. it's in their nature.

>steering wheel is on the american side
the entire world has it thatway except you and some of your old colonies, and a few other asian countries

1. No one said this pic was taken in france
2. Reason 1
3. Nice argument, but looks like you don't know her too well :^)

Frogs have left-hand drive don't they? Petrol pumps are always on the wrong side when I go over.

>1.Observe the Macdolads cup= you do not get that size of container outside of the USA.
plausible

>2.Observe the steering wheel- it on the right hand side of the car- the American side.

The stearing wheel is on the French side

>3. Marion Le Pen would not do that with a black man. If you knew her like we do, you would know that
I've been to her Twitter an she seem to be in extacy over all the medals the French monkeys won France. And she is french which means she is a compulsive coalburner and kike lover. I say ths is likely for real.

Because they aren't white