Darkseid > Thanos

Darkseid > Thanos

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/k3PX2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanos is stronger and smarter than darside add in the infinity gauntlet and its a cosmic rape

You don't actually believe this

>smarter
HHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
*heave a breath in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This isn't real, is it? Fuck, that looks badass

And he gets beat by a
>huge slut
>a strongman acrobat with a shield
>a guy in an iron suit.
And
>a kid that walk up walls.

G
GRAPEFRUIT
A
P
E
F
R
U
I
T

who came first?
darkseid or thanos?
deathstroke or deadpool?
batman or catguy?

darkseid
deadpool
catguy

That's actually really good if real

oops I let go of the cube

Is this real?

Also darkseid has those stupid dumb lazers he shoots haa

>Darkseid came first
>Deathstroke came first
>Batman came first
Marvel are nothing but hacks

Without daredevil we wouldn't have gotten "dark knight" batman

sauce

deadpool came first, DC maked deathstroke as a parody of him being serious.

Darkseid (1970) - Thanos (1973)
Deathstroke (1980) - Deadpool (1991)
Batman (1939) - Black Panther (1966)

kek

Yet DC is losing to Marvel in every way.

It's fake

artstation.com/artwork/k3PX2

>comic book wise

True, but marvels character catalog runs much deeper than dcs, marvels x men universe in comics alone is probably better

> selling more comics
>4 movies in and already got an academy award
>first woman superhero movie and it does wonders in box office

>whoever has the most characters wins

Inb4: ops I let go of the cube.

Sup Forums would disagree with you

A lot of characters in both DC and Marvel are foddershit who would die in the first blast by one of the God-like entities from both. Only the immortals would survive the first blow.

Without mark millers darker take on daredevil in the late 70s / early 80s, Dc wouldn't have asked him to create his take on a "darker" batman.. the rest is history. Theres a interview with him talking about it from 2013 I believe

You fuckwit

The mutants are interesting on their own, but I don't like them mixed with the other marvel heroes. I don't like that mutants have to backstory. They just get powers because. It cheapens the powers of the others.

what did he mean by this

no backstory*
fuck

>a fucking cobblestone

>not talking powers

I'm just saying the 30th most popular known marvel character is probably just as popular as DCs 8th or 9th..

what would you rather have thrown at your head, a grapefruit, or a cobblestone?

Darkseid is

capeshit capekino snyder based marvel dcpajeet poo in the loo shill disney mouse cock suck gay faggot JUSTice league grapefruit box office

ops I let go of the post button.

>tfw the big bad threat of the DC universe first appeared in a Jimmy Olsen comic

No, a shit character like the thing is probably more popular than green lantern who is DCs 4th or 5th most popular hero.. if you went around & showing a pic of both to random people walking around, it will be either really close or more people would recognize the thing

>True

Daredevil has always been super underrated

One of the best

>implying this hard

every single one of my little brothers' (12 years old) friends know who green lantern is. every one of my friends know who Green Lantern is (maybe not by name). do you think they could name even one of the fantastic four? get the fuck outta here. you are just pulling shit out of your ass right here

People only know the main DC (Justice League) + Arrow, Supergirl and main Marvel (main X-Men roster and Avengers). Normies don't remember FF because it was a come and go thing

Honestly bro you're in denial man, of my 26 years in existence I can pretty much guarantee you that if you went to the streets & showed normal people(not dcucks like you or 12 year old fans) pictures of the thing & green lantern more people(normies) will point out that they've seen that guy made of rock

>Shitskin detected

Yeah you're an idiot, my 50 year old aunt has zero idea who the fuck green lantern is, I know for a fact she at least knows what the thing looks like(probably not by name)

and they haven't seen green lantern anywhere? green lantern had his own movie, he was in the justice league shows AND he had his own animated series. not saying people wouldn't recognise Thing but there has been more distribution of the GL brand than you might think

>Shitskin

at least everyone knows you're a retard

>taking one 50 year old person as an example for everyone

yeah, you're stupid. my mom, my brothers and friends know who GL is (maybe not that there are many of them). thing was literally only prominent in two movies, of which he wasn't even THE main character

Yeah this is obviously going over your head bro, idk how old you are, but I'm guessing still young. Its chill tho.

Also I'm not the guy who said shitskin thats mean.

>tfw I'm 26 and trying to actually make a case

It's just logic. GL is one of the JL's main roster and has had multiple channels for exposure which Thing just didn't have. I don't know why you are trying to force others to believe that a low-tier character is better known. It just comes off as irrational and childish

>implying this is more recognizable than a big rock guy

Normal joe smith who doesnt give a shit about superheroes has never even seen a pic of green lantern

Then why the fuck is a shitty 3rd grade character made of rock more popular to the average joe who hasnt seen this lil cartoon you speak of

>normies don't know Green Reynolds
>normies haven't watched Deadpool and don't know Green Lantern from that movie

kek

>its not even close to be honest

more normies who arent Dcucks or marvelcucks will definitely recognize a guy made of rock more then another generic spandex hero

>Darkseid

What is it with DC names?

The villain is literally called dark side.

What do you prefer? Green Lantern?

>Captain Mar-Vell

>source
>your ass

show me a poll if you think you're such a smart ass

You dumbfuck, FRANK Miller might have popularized a gritty Batman but Denny O'Neil did it far before him.

t. marveldrone

>Thor
>Mr Fantastic

What is it with Marvel names?

Those are literally their names.

Original batman was always dark

>keyword "popularized"

Ugh yeah thanks for making my point even stronger, I agree, s/o to frank miller for making people give a fuck about a dark batman who will later blossom into a money machine

Is not DC fault that star wars ripped of their new gods series

>no, stop it

No he wasn't

Agreed

Whoever is voiced by Michael Ironside wins

DC wins on the big screen with Snyder
Marvel wins on the small screen with Netflix

Feel free to rank the comics, cartoons, and vidya yourselves.

Yes he was, not even joker changed anything, silver age batman is nothing like his original golden age self

The lego batman movie was pretty good

Shut up even wonder woman that is pretty average stomped his dceu movies

Fuck no. Marvel wins on the big screen. DC wins everywhere else mostly.

>Thanos is stronger
he needs a glove that has part of the god that created the universe to do what darkside can do with his eyes user

>stop it

Thanos is voiced by Josh Brolin and Darkseid is voice by Michael McElhatton

Wrong, Deathstroke came first.

Nice bait

Wait, is Green Lantern a black guy?

At one point yes b/c they were having trouble selling books, you know since nobody knows or cares about GL

Captain AMER-ICA

>Marvel wins on the big screen
If you like the visual and emotional equivalent of a potato chip

Darkseid is Thanos with none of the charm.

Thanos is a pale imitation of Darkseid, even in terms of personality.

>le funny chair cobblestone man
>OMEGA BEAM XD

thanos is too tricky for his own good

>Mein Kamph