>XDDD le ironic shitposting LOL

Anything with jodie

>Rick and Morty memes

>i literally cant stop thinking about and posting about reddit
Fucking newfags

>we need a canadian menlet
all we could find is a tall australian
>close enough.
honestly this might be the best casting mistake in movie history. he was so perfect

Don't worry, they'll give her muscles in post...

>Doo Happens
???

Warren Oates in Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia

You can taste his rage and sadness the whole movie

That actually is 10/10 casting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why didn't they just cast Biel? There is no other actress who comes close to having that level of fitness in the top picture

Tits

No
Tits

Muscles

No
Muscles

Angel face

Gradma face

THIS

too bad the movies themselves sucked

tho he was a bit too tall for Logan

>ITT: 2/10 casting only
ftfy

Bale as everything Bale played

Gina Carano?

Wouldn't he have been SOOO much better then SLJ in the prequels. SLJ is good don't get me wrong, but he was brutal in those Star Wars movies

It's "Doo Happens June"
It's name the original creator of Scooby Doo.
14 is because they're part a long legacy of Doo Happen Junes.
Like royalty.

Stop bullying baby-cuddling jewess.

The Green Mile has pretty much the greatest adaptation casting of all time. Its amazing just how well everyone fits the book descriptions from the main characters to the minor roles.

Michael Clarke Duncan, Tom Hanks, Bonnie Hunt, Sam Rockwell, David Morse, Doug Hutchison, James Cromwell, Michael Jeter are all so perfect in their roles its difficult not to see their faces when I reread the book.

gross she need to life more

this is a real woman

AW HELL NAW

Patrick/McAvoy as Prof X
Frasier as Beast
Marsden as Cyclops
Ryan as Deadpool
Fass/Mcullen as Magneto

almost everyone in this movie

The consummate professionalism really gave this role a big boost

totally agree. i read it recently then watched the film again. honestly think it's the best film adaptation i've ever seen.

>not auntie antje

>not posting shitty rick and morty memes everywhere in order to turn the majority of Sup Forums against rick and morty in order for it to never be posted here again

SHES A WHITE feMALE
NEED MORE DIVERSITY

was gonna post this

at least shes a great actress

A fucking Skeletor

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

S
k
e
l
e
t
o
r

unironically better casted

Atleast post an attractive FBB.

Definitely up there, Darabont knows his way around an adaptation. Great eye for casting but also he knows what to keep and what to lose.

After he nailed Shawshank, The Green Mile and The Mist I was surprised they didn't just start giving him all the Stephen King movies from now to the end of time. He probably would have made a better Dark Tower than the one we got that's for damn certain.

something that i really liked was how he rearranged the dialogue, especially in paul's conversations with his wife. also personally i don't think they could have done a better job in casting percy or wild bill.

You mean uncle

The only 10/10 recasting in that godawful Wimpy Kid reboot.

nb4 J.K. Simmons as JJJ

Sells less than 40k issues a month.

Made 400 million at the US alone, and will end up making over 800 worldwide.

Batgirl when?

>that one marvel guy who hated on Gal before the movie was released in a vain hope to get everyone to hate it

FUCK YOU FAG DChads win again!!!!! you fucking piece of shit. hows SpiderFlop??? FUCK UUUUU

are those tits real?

>one guy on this board
>hating a Jew

Ayyy lmao

>there isn't a perfet cast choice for Wonder wom-

Agreed, Sam Rockwell fucking nailed it like he normally does and Doug is a sick fuck in real life so him being Percy Wetmore was a stroke of pure genius.

I think my other favourite would be David Morse as Brutus Howell. He was a great choice for a hulking tank of a man that still has a good heart beneath the hard exterior. A smaller, less showy role for sure but one that he was perfectly suited for.

Will Smith ruins every movie he's in with his interracial bait. He's on my mental black list. Completely ignored. I recommend you all do the same.

Brutal is my absolute favorite of the guards. He exudes that honest strength and kindness, you just believe it. David Morse is so underrated in my opinion.

How is she still alive?
Why has no one helped her?

the general public doesn't very /fit/ women.

she obviously thinks she looks good. you can't help a person if they don't want help.

Obvious bait

Again I agree completely, Morse is a damn fine actor and I'm always happy when he crops up in anything.

Can get them committed

not in this day and age, unless they're a danger to other people.

too lazy to make one but
>Comic Life: Bane is a big Mexican guy
>Real life: Bane is a 5'9" white guy who barely lifts

>August 10th
We won't miss you when you have to go back to school next week

You're in charge of casting for DC, DC wants Amazons to be composed of dickgirls.
Who would you hire to play wonder woman?

your ''mother''

I would cast a woman since penises in cinema can be CGI.

i was glad they cut out the bullying paul experiences at Georgia Pines, also i think introducing the film as a trigger for telling his story to his Ellie was a good idea. I saw the movie before i read the book, i'd understand if it would maybe annoy people who loved the book and read it first. That he should have been writing his story and then shown it to Ellie at the end. Something like that without 'Top Hat' at all.

>One guy
lol

sorry that's a bit confusing to read.
i just meant, did you like that change in the film or would you have prefered paul to be writing his memoirs and sharing them with his friend?