Who else here was raised by single mom?

share your experiences

I was I still had my dad around but it wasn't the same I feel I'm weaker I am not a man I can't do any of the stuff my dad can do I saw him on weekends but he never taught me stuff a man should know I needed him around more.

Growing up, that used to be just a nigger thing.

White kids might have had divorced parents by high school, but the dads were not absent.

Raised by a single mom in the pure sense?

Bad news when you apply that to any sizeable population.

I would also like to hear anecdotes, though.

>being a literal bastard
>not being cared for emotionally (playing, studying together, showing interest in development)
>chasing married fathers while i was brought up by TV, books, PC and a shitty education system
>end up emotionally malformed and damaged, unable to really care about others
Burned all bridges.

look at that i don't have to retype my experience

Also it sucks because your line will be weaker forever if you were raised by just your mum since you won't be able to pass on the things your dad was taught by his dad I think divorce has only become a huge thing with boomers since all my grandparents are still together.

The only guy i know raised by a single mom talks like a fag and acts like a woman

Except now dad's are mostly out of the picture. Look at divorce rates, got so bad that marriage simply does not last. Early divorce is the norm, women don't need marriage when they are married to the state. Women's rights were a mistake

Sorry, ameribro. Take care.

I'm 24 and have no future.

I have both parents but ended up the same. Shit upbringing creates shit people. I guess single mothers are more prone to do that.

Well, at least we can all participate equally in the shit global society.

Can confirm. Single mothers are the worst.

>Parents divorce when i was 10.
>Dad is literall nigger tier drunk and wifebeater.
>Since he is white and my ma shuts her mouth, he avoids prison.
>hardly see dad, be thankful.
>Mom works her ass off so we have something to eat.
>Feel lonely sometimes and suffer crippling depression and barely make highschool
>Finish University and get a job.
>Look back and remember all the fucked up shit that happened during divorce.

Honestly, single moms can work, but I had like one in a million luck. Most kids with single moms always get the retarded curley sue that is a slut.

It sucked. I grew up unsure of what to do with my life, insecure about my ability and strength, and not prepared to defend myself.

luckily, I rebelled from an early early age, and even if I didn't know what I was doing, I resisted brainwashing by the state. I was just a little shit acting up. But it saved my life.

When I have a son, I will teach him the importance of a strong mind, body, and fighting spirit.

She's a loving mother and tried her best
too bad she was too protective and needy, completely whack (I'm an only child and she had me at 40)
I became a social retard because she did everything for me. She never dated anyone or cared for any other man besides me ever again, I was her baby boy
I fucking drank milk from a bottle until I was 16 and slept in her bed until I was 15. I only snapped out of it because I started being mature enough to know shit like that shouldn't fly. She still wants me to sleep in her bed when it's her birthday, I say no though
I talk to her a lot about growing up and she's comming to terms with it, I'm way more self sufficient and less autistic now, not because she taught me but because I taught myself.
Whenever I go out with friends she fucking used to call me every 30 minutes, and she still can't fall asleep until I get home at like 4 in the morning
She's coming to terms with it very slowly, but thankfully she's not crazy enough to try psychological guilt games, she accepts what I tell her
She did put laxatives on the tea of a guy I brought home once though

I still love her a lot, but I'm definitely going to move out if I ever get the chance to

I don't participate in anything. I live in 28m flat with nothing but desk and bed in it. Games work miracles. STEM also gives me a steady low effort income. Next year will turn 30. Never kissed a girl, never hold girls hand. You get the image.

cummy in mummy

basicly this for me with the exception that I had good grand-parents who fiercly hated my parents for fucking their bloodline up

Yeah, games help a lot. Not any friends, colleges you like?

I kinda fucked up my life (till recently), since moms tend to let you do what you please,hung out with a bad crowd, no highschool finished,just got a job at a carpenters place,love it. Reflect back, she was and she is the best person in this whole goddamn forsaken world. Love you mother

ITT: Children of black men.

I try to over compensate for my inferiority feelings after being raised by women, by drinking too much, riding a motorcycle, starting fights with guys smaller than me, undermining and intimidating people working in the service industry.....I've never been able to be faithful to any of my girlfriend's, I have a massive self-destructive streak. I pretend to like football.

I'm a mess.

Shut up Neg

I have people at work but ultimately friendships do not form with smalltalk while coding. Our lifestyles are not compatible. Doing normie things repulses me. I can't go the the cinema or club with them. I doesn't help that I don't really have any interests. If I was a weeb or brony at least I could find some autists to hang out with.

>parents divorce when I'm 8
>get raised by grandparents instead
>instead of being a fucking lefty I became a conservative
>Mom wants to run my life now even though she didnt for the past 10 years
>gets butthurt about me wanting to be with grandparents instead of her

Father died in a car crash.
Mother was over protective and contradictory.
>Want job
Why are you getting a job you can't do school and work and chores at the same time and you will never get benefits with your little part time job!

>Just go to uni
Why don't you have a job? You really need to help around the house and with the bills all you do is lay around all day.

It wasn't until I just packed a bag of essentials and moved out in the middle of the night that I grew some balls.

>She called me every day crying but I just told her I'm okay and hung up.

>Cops didn't look for me since I was 18 by that time.

>Now we understand each other and i see her on holidays and for funerals.

>Since then I learned how to actually interact with women through trial and error.

> Shit was embarrassing as fuck.

>A lot of hover hands and near kisses.

>RF Engineer fag for telecom company now.

I cummy in mummy

>tfw she will be killed in the next war

Lol u mad because your mom burned coal

>be me
>be raised by an absent, humiliating, pedo, submissive father and a dominant, aggressive mother
I should have killed myself before even being born.

Parents divorced at 16
Still lived 2 blocks away though

I fought a lot with my mom until she died this year
I spent a lot of time living with either her or ddad for months/years. Now I Iive with my dad.
I feel bad for being NEET so long and not getting a job until after she died.

Love my pretty mummy :3

I don't know what I'd call my upbringing

>Dad worked his ass off, only time spent with him was our 1 week vacation to Florida
>Mom was always hopped up on painkillers until I was about 15
>Live in the country, 6 miles to the nearest friend
>Mom would occasionally drop me off in town when it was time to pick up more painkillers
>Before cell phones, she'd pick me up at 8PM
>I was always picked on, left out. Many times I'd go to a friends house, then one of my friend's asshole friends whom I hated would start picking on me and it would never end
>he'd constantly lock me out of the house. I'd sometimes walk home for 6 miles, or I'd wait on the front porch until his parents got home
>Start getting closer to my dad, we have a ton in common
>Dad gets heart surgery, passes away as a result of the surgery when I was 18

And here I am today, working hard but getting no joy out of anything I do. I see no purpose to anything, I am unhappy.

>share your experiences

She was a violent psycho bitch with a hair trigger temper. She was also the worst of my family, although most of the others either actively enabled her abuse or looked the other way and didn't do shit.

Defoo'd and have been much happier ever since.

Currently looking for a quality woman but no luck so far.

I grew up without any male role models and my mom never dated after he left and was a general shut in so I never learned how normal people interacted with each other.

She's the reason I will never ever even consider dating a single mom.

i was raised by my red pilled mother and i turned out alright thankfully, i mean i'm a fucking neet and never leave my house but all is well isn't it lads lmfao :^)

WANT WANT MUMMY

Shit, dude.

Mom is a bit crazyou, dad was into meth and crack for a long time
He was actually a good dad besides being a drug addiction and alchoholic. But wasn't there much of the time when I was in school. Had plenty of other father figures so I think im alright

>I fucking drank milk from a bottle until i was 16 and slept in her bed until I was 15

Christ, Portubro.

At least my mother was never that crazy.

Reporting in. Parents separated when I was 6 so my father was still there at the start. While growing up after that I only had three friends who lived with both parents. The vast majority of my friends were raised by a single mother, so it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Today I'm 27 and a worthless, basement dwelling neet still living with my mother, but I'm not sure it's fair to attribute this to my father not being present for most of my upbringing.

Hi fren

want to mount mummy and play fuck :3

I'm the exact same. Aren't we sad?

the milk bottle thing was pretty comfy in memory, but it'd feel disgusting if I do it now
I stopped sleeping with her because puberty boner shenanigans, also I was afraid of the dark.
It's all good now, I'm not embarrassed by it, nor do I have desires to go back to it. I know it's not normal, but I consciously stopped it so I guess I'm redeemed

Basket case who couldn't manage money, if she were a fucking Jew, but I love her.

My mother isn't the brightest person ever, and it became more obvious to me as I got older (she loses the same objects every other day, flies into irrational sobbing fits over stupid shit), but her life was abysmal. Her dad molested her when she was 6, grandma beat her for it, until she was 18. From there, it was
>cheater, druggie, woman beater, another cheater (who was also a druggie), an angry drunkard
Along with some flings sprinkled between those boyfriends and husbands.

I'll never forgive either of them for what they did to her. If I were grandma, I'd be praying every fucking day, until my time was up. If there is a hell, she deserves to burn in it.

that shit will just turn you into the biggest beta to ever live

I was raised by mom alone, Dad was never in the picture. Can't complain, she was a republican(Till Dubya happened) and hates all the feminazi shit going around now and is against racemixing.
From what I've been told, my dad was hellbent on forcing me into handegg before he left the picture so for that alone I am more than happy he was never a part of my life.
Also, child support was never a thing so she legit had to raise me by herself.

>not sleeping with your pretty mummy after evening cummies wen ur 17

>end up emotionally malformed and damaged, unable to really care about others

this so much. Everyone keep telling me im a cold hearted jackass especially women i've dated. fuck is wrong with me

>I'm not embarrassed by it, nor do I have desires to go back to it.

At least you're dealing with it in a healthy way.

A lot of other people would bring up massive lawsuits against their parents for pain and suffering, and/or translate that into some strange infantilization fetish.

Consider yourself lucky and psychologically sound.

It's fine. My life is a byproduct of how empty I am, so it does not actually hurt me much. The only reason I feel shit sometimes is because I'm smart and right wing. This makes me look at my life and feel ashamed of it. I know this is not right. It should not look like this. Unfortunately I have no emotional drive to change things and mind is not good motivator.

Does it count if the father was present, but never interacted with you? Like, not once playing ball or somesuch with you, even cases of playing one a two rounds of cards won't add up to double digits?

Oh, wait - that was also the case for my mother. Huh. Guess this is the wrong thread for me then.

fuck if I let it, it's definitely something that would have happened if I didn't cut that shit out. I was not raised to be a pushover, albeit

Oedipus pls go

same fampai, tfw no motivation whatsoever kek

I was raised by a father and a mother and I was incredibly blessed.

HOWEVER.

My father's alcoholism has reached the point where it's barely under control and now all my little brothers and sisters are getting messed up by their dysfunction. I'm planning to sue for custody of the youngest in a few months to get him out of there but I'm encouraging the older ones to get their GEDs and get the fuck out already.

Still better than being raised by a single mom.

You're dating retards in Sweden. That's what's fucking wrong with you.
You should move to the land of the jackasses. Life's more fun this way.

Are you guys me?

Well, my parents divorced when I was 7. I was raised by my mom, but saw my dad pretty much once every week. I don't really have any problems, he was an awesome father figure and my mother was loving and tried her best to raise me properly.

>dad cheated on my mom
>she told him to fuck off

We lived rough, but she did pretty damn well. Also sure my mom is an exception to the rule.

>she was former military
>i was not allowed to have excuses for anything dumb I did
>complete opposite of dindu nuffin, mom would assume I deserved punishment even if falsely accused
>one time nig friend breaks a window
>we run but get caught
>mom contacts nig mom to split the bill
>nig mom refuses/dindu nuffin
>mom bitches about niggers and then makes me work for the landlord to pay for the broken window
>"maybe you'll learn to make better friends"
>have to bring home straight A's, even B's get frowned upon
>she had too much pride to go on welfare, so we lived poor and sucked it up
>didn't have internet until 2006
>had to work as soon as I was legally able to
>patriotic as fuck
>family heritage was super important
>taught me to shoot a gun
>encouraged me to look into all christian denominations and decide for myself which was best
>trained dogs in a nazi like manner

Mom is still pretty cool. I got lucky, my friends with single mothers did not pan out the same as me.

It like a muscle. If the environment you grow up in don't make it possible or needed to flex it, it remains weak. Your whole psychology distorts and it's fucking difficult to strenghten it later. Sorry, swedebro, we are fucked.

>Everyone can share their stories of being raised by a single mother
>Nobody I can share my experiences being raised by a single father with

We're dead people posting.

She was extremely hard working, and even though we had less support than a normal nuclear family, me and my siblings still managed to achieve a lot.

I now have a good job, my mother lives in a nice big house, and I do my best to support her when she needs it.

we should all form a club, everyone who feels exactly this come over to mine for tea and biscuits

Gawd blessed you, burger. Respect for you Mother.

That we are indeed. Still, hearts of stone are both cold and hard. We went through a lot and will go through much more before we break.

Share it, fucker. The feel train is already on tracks. How was it?

I kind of look like Mummy but I'm a guy.

reporting in

One interesting aspect of being raised by a single mom is that as the oldest I had to be the man of the house and fix everything/do all the yardwork, etc

so I ended up a weird effeminate beta who can do plumbing and chop up trees with an axe...

>"maybe you'll learn to make better friends"
Dude, your friends with normal families didn't pan out the same as you. You're a fucking Spartan.

And alone, faced with the horror of reality, war and suffering, we do not budge. 'You can't kill which is already dead.'

Sort of raised by single mother.
>father was away for a considerable part of my childhood
>whe he was home, he went out in the morning and came back late(was a deadbeat "entrepreneur")
>mother was an abusive moron who wasted what little money we had on stupid womanly shit
>found refuge in in TV, vidya and at my grandparent's place
>grandparents are responsible for every positive thing about me
really based couple
>still had weekly suicidal thoughts from the age of 6 to 17, when I started reading a little more and rediscovered religion

19 right now and in 2 months I'm going to college. Going to leech off my parents untilbI find a decent job and then I'm burning bridges. Going to still keep in touch with the rest of the familt, because of my grandparents and some rally based uncles.

I was raised by both parents but my sister had a brain tumor from the time I was born. My parents rightfully gave her the attention and she passed away when I turned 18. Because of this I lived most of my childhood/adolescence in isolation with my videogames. The only thing I learned from my father was how to be promiscuous and the only thing I learned from my mother was how to keep the house clean. My life is split into two periods: Life before my sister died and life after. I'm almost 30 now and have slept with many many women, and have felt nothing for any of them. I have no feelings towards anything in life and much like I consider myself conservative and intelligent, yet frustrated by my lack of ambition. However, lately I find myself wanting to settle down and start a family and do things right by my children. Yet I find I don't have the emotional experience to care for someone longer than a week, before I feel they should be disposed. As for my personal ambitions, I have a pretty well paying salary and can't bring myself to actually make a success of myself and not just work for the man till I expire.

Fancy a bit of a shag as well?

mummy makes my willy go big and stiff shes so pretty

Yep.

I know it's a cliche thing to say, but it was not my mother's fault. They stayed together for 20 years (albeit the last half of it was bad). She did it to try and keep the family together. While my dad was there, he wasn't actually there. He became an alcoholic during the marriage and had multiple affairs.

My father is a degenerate piece of filth who never cared for me and I will smile when he dies.

>have both parents, but brought up in a poor region
>both work 12 hours per day, but make less than 500 euros( my father is a local policeman, my mother is a factory worker)
>be me
>graduate college-foreign languages(chinese-english)
> take children psychology courses,take numerous exams and interviews, more than 1 year of training and working with children for free
> last week I was given a job offer , as an english teacher
>it's in a village , 18 km away from my town
> the pay is less than 300 euros
>I really consider suicide at this point.

>Who else here was raised by single mom?
Not me, my dad weren't a nigger

I never had a mom....

>cant stand faking the normie life
>not autistic enough to hang around bronies and weebs
Its a terrible feel. I think a lot of us on here can relate.

Mark Thatcher, pls

if most people had dads half as good as your mom this country would be a much better place

if u consider suicide u probably should cos ur weak

My mum and dad used to argue a lot because he was a drunk, then he cheated on her and they divorced.
He showed up like once every 6 months or something expecting to be a dad, I didn't know how to feel for him because I didn't know him that well.
Eventually stopped seeing him because he just caused drama and made my mum upset. I felt more of an allegiance to my mother because she was always there.

My mum worked hard but I needed a father figure, I know the minute I knew my parents divorced that it broke me and I cried myself to sleep at night, I was about 8 or 9.
I never recovered after the breakdown of the family unit.
I remember perfectly as a child, how happy and normal it was to have a mum and dad, just as I was getting used to my dad he was gone, I don't care what anyone says, a boy needs a father because its the fathers job to teach the boy to be a man.

do freelance work

My dad was an alcoholic artist and mom was always working. I raised myself.

I learned what is good and bad he hard way. I hurt my pet rats and my childhood friends to realize that causing pain to others makes them feel bad, for example.

I ended up alright, got two bachelor's degrees and have a stable job, looking to start a company with my uni friend.

But I'll forever be a calculating autist that acts normal but is always lonely.

Raised by mother + grandparents. No father figure ever.

I never really thought it was any different than other families beyond just not having a dad around. Got friend zoned a LOT, and wouldn't understand how attraction & effective dating works until I read pickup-artistry theory in my mid 20's. After that, a month or two of "wtf why is every idea I have on how to attract female completely ineffective".

However, I have friends with same non-divorced father/mother all their life, and they're worse off than I am. Watching how boring my married + kids friends' lives have become, kinda glad I went this route.

come to the UK, you fucking Romanian bastard, all your fucking criminals seem to come here lmao

Some didnt have a family or have a fucked up family.

I moved to another country and raised myself.
Gotta be strong, the world is a fucking brutal place.

Then I got back here and was so shocked I still dont know what to o.

What the fuck happened to the world with all this feminist and gay propaganda pushed by force????

>Parents divorce when I'm 7
>Mom's vegan, feminist; Dad's racist but not intelligent about it and hates that I wasn't circumsized, haven't talked to him since I was 13.
>Mom demeans me constantly for having a penis and takes out all of her male anger on me while she coddles and worships my sister.
>We live in a trailer park for several years, sister gets bigger room.
>Constantly hear about how dumb I am for being a man, she complains about how disgusting it is that I pee standing up.
>in regards to veganism, she constantly shows me animal violence videos to deter me from eating meat.
>Kicks me out when I'm 18.
>25 now and she acts like she dindu nuffin wrong.

And of course my sister becomes a dependent weeb who still lives with her at 20 and doesn't have a job.
I suppose it made me more independent and self sufficient.

i'm surprised people still even live in sweden

>since he is white
bull fucking shit. YOu know it's because she shut her mouth you feminist bait retard.

dad passes away when few months old, get narcissist stepdad.

>raised by single mom
>borderline "cuck" (huge pussy)
>taught to treat women with respect or ill grow up like my father and leave my family
>go to high school
>class is around 25 students, only 3 guys plus me
>get red pilled on women retardation
>start treating the absolute dumb ones like trash
>the nice and cute ones start taking interest in me the less i try to white knight
>this is new and exciting
>be 25 yo now
>mom is proud how good of a man she "raised"

i dont have the heart to tell her the truth

MAMA!

lol i wouldn't even talk to my mum is she did that shit to me , fuck that

She meets a douchebag, haves unprotected sex knowing that is how life is made.
She doesn't get to know the father before doing this, now you come a long:
"oh shit user how could I know he was abusive this wasn't my fault your dad is the mean one not me, even though I hold the keys to procreation"

My observation from what you told me is she was a slut who couldn't bother to get to know the guy before gambling with life itself.

mummy is so pretty in her dress :3