you never go full alt right

>told girl women shouldn't be in charge of anything major
>stops talking to me the next day
Who was in the wrong here?

Iasip is altright now? Why?

it's not that person is retarded, Sunny showrunners are liberal as fuck

>Iasip
>>>/reddit/

it probably is to most liberals although it is essentially liberal with sarcasm.

What shows aren't Reddit? I want to be cool like all the 4channers

call me that person again and I will bash yer ead in.

Sunny is liberal as fuck.

>mac fights gay marriage

you dont get to make fun of trannies and eco-nutjobs without being cast out of the libtard circle.

Sunny and R&M are quoted endlessly on Reddit. I fucking love always Sunny, but the endlessly quoting on Reddit makes some old episodes less funny.

>the gang turns black
>not liberal propaganda

Yeah, and that episode portrays him as being a closed minded asshole picking and choosing Bible verses, so he doesn't have to change his opinion.

Its reddit typing it like that. No one here abbreviates it. Fucking donkey brained bastard.

People caring about transgender issues is a relatively new thing. The bulk of those episodes were 2010 or earlier.

pls no bash

Please nigger, try to make it less obvious that everything you know about politics comes from Sup Forums. Besides, it's not like they ever make fun of the tranny, most of the jokes involving Carmen have Mac as the butt of it. If anything, they are pretty inclusive about her.

I'm left as fuck, and IASIP is pretty much my background noise, any idle time I have I rewatch it or Arrested Development.

most people dont realize this poster is a reference to the 80s christian rock band Stryper.

I only know because of my dad.

>can't even say retarded anymore
Have they lost their edge?

Coincidence, She already didn't care for you.

Pretty sure its Kiss

the color scheme is exactly the same though

you aint chad if you where she would agree with anything you said and would watch it asap just so she can talk about it with you. because thats what girls do.

Thanks bro.

Based dad

Mac fights it because he wanted to bang a post op tranny.
He's portrayed as a confused jealous gay man.

Why does Mac look so great with this 80s hair?

Unless you either hang around those people or visit the shithole yourself, it shouldn't bother you. SJWs n plebbitors like shit you like, deal with it.

This. Only the most uptight SJWs would hate it because of these reasons, and at that point they're like hispters in their knack for being the most upset or some shit on random insignificant things.