Oh fuck, Please No

The last thing we need is Jeff Bridges ruining another franchise.

based Jeff. You must me off your fucking rocker to believe that Bridges is the thing that's going to ruin this franchise.
Joss/WB/Disney did that already.

>Jeff Bridges ruining anything ever

user pls

I hope he has an extreme accent

Name one franchise Jeff bridges has ruined

>inb4 tron
Shitty vidya ruins itself by existing

why do they even need actors for the end bosses? they look like they can only be made with cg

give me one (1) reason

jeff bridges MADE tron you ninny

Are you fucking stupid? Jeff Bridges was literally in the original Tron. That and he was one of about three things that made Legacy watchable.

He was part of that franchise from the beginning, how could he have been the one to "ruin" it? He was the only person there NOT actively ruining it.

im darkseid, man

>shitty YA book becomes shitty YA movie
Who saw that coming?

Am I still the creator of the perfect system!?!

>actor is in a bad movie
>therefore the actor is at fault
Holy fucking shit kill yourselves in the worst way possible

>unironically defending Bridges' acting in this flick

some people on here said that marvels grapefruit boss is just a rip off of darkseid, is that actually true? is this guy cooler?

I love Jeff, but I've never seen a role where he's intimidating

He only really worked as the antagonist in Iron Man because you were supposed to think he was Tony's friend to begin with

yeah well, thats like, Your timeline, man.

hehe ebin

they should get billy "crazy" zane to play him

Tron Legacy wasn't too bad. It was just too early to have been made.
>amazing score
>superb visual style
>supreme virtual waifu

Only problems were the de-aged Jeff and the acting from McBland.

he wasn't fantasic in legacy, but you can't say he ruined a franchise that was originally nothing without him

he was the worst part of Iron Man

im the 7th son of darkseid man

Go fuck yourself user, Jeff Bridges is great.

>best villain in Marvel

well, it would be awesome if he could be the best DC villain at the same time then

>The last thing we need is Jeff Bridges ruining another franchise.

what the fuck are you on about? he was great in both Trons

theyre not gonna design him better than this so just forget the movie

>implying the dceu isn't already hot dog water tier

>McBland
I honestly didn't think he was that bad. I feel like if Disney hadn't dropped Tron for Star Wars/Capeshit and went through with the planned sequels they could have fleshed out the character better and fix a lot of the problems.

Jeff Bridges is a God tier actor, you fucking pleb. Almost every actor has been in some shitty movies.
THIS

ok if thanos looks like a grapefruit then this looks like a dried up prune

well thats just like your opinion man

I like Jeff Bridges
I like Darkseid

This is fucking horrible casting.

Bridges should be Highfather instead. He's Darkseid's good counterpart in the New Gods.

he looks like my shits after mexican food

Jeff Bridges is one of my favorite actors. I think it'd do well

Isn't Ciaran Hinds playing as Steppenwulf?

Oh fuck, Please no...

I mean the entire project, not just Jeff Bridges.

The last thing we need is Ciaran Hinds ruining another franchise.

That would actually be a good role for him.

Who would you cast for Darkseid's Furies?

Sublime Rooster Cogburn.

Gary Busey as Granny Goodness

NO NO NO
LET IT DIE

Fucking WHY? Tron isn't a well known franchise that appeals to normies, both the original film and Tron: Legacy underperformed at the box office. Either make a sequel that appeals to the fans or let the franchise rest in peace.

So fucking obvious it hurts.

I like it. I think Ed Harris would be another good choice.

JUST

nys faggot

I like him much more but there's like, 3 good authors when it comes to the New Gods, while Thanos is more consistent, albeit not without a LOT of shit stories as well.
But yeah, Darkseid came first, he's supposed to be the avatar of absolute evil and oppression. Thanos is like a nihilist spin on that (intentionally, btw, Jim Starlin is amongst the first authors whose influences were comics themselves, so a lot of late 60s-early 70s characters end up as hippy-ish interpretations of established characters or tropes).

Jesus Christ you're right, Jeff would be an amazing Highfather
Especially if was Darkseid

I'd rather have Jeff Bridges starring METRON.
The movie would be two hours of Jeff Bridges sitting in a chroma key room, completely out of his mind on whatever psychedelics they manage to get him while space scenes get projected in the chroma screen and him saying WOAH

Sure, Jeff Bridges might not be the best suited actor for capeshit, but I would watch Jeff Bridges as Darkseid anyday over the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

there is only one man that can play Darkseid

It generates interest.

>ruining
>DC
haha nice bait

I CAN'T DECIDE NOW