Will there ever be anything like this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-D1y-2o7GA
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7JQMFwC2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy to the right looks like a crossdressing Cher.

thats spenny

Spenny looks like a crossdressing Cher.

Nope, it had to happen when it happened.

I loooooove watching scripted television. I bet the same people who enjoyed this show love Practical Jokers.

I don't understand how anyone liked it. It was nothing but a bunch of stupid scripted (they weren't real) challenges and the shtick is always that Kenny would break the rules somehow and win and Spenny would play by the book and lose. Then Kenny would punk Spenny all throughout the episode in various ways.

It was just stupid very very shitty show. It was bad even for it's time when shitty talkshows and gameshows were all the rage like Win Ben Stein's Money and Tom Green.

I remember many years ago Kenny went onto Sup Forums to see if there was any interest. He wanted to revive it really badly. He looked drunk

gas the kikes

I loved it, the sheer stupidity of the poo poo pee pee humor makes me smile even re-watching it now.

I dont even care that it was scripted.

It was really genuinely funny stuff.

Even if it was scripted it still seemed genuine.

For reality tv its genuinely hilarious.

The show was more about toxic male friendship than anything. It was also extremely comfy, as in they didnt make an effort to hide the cameramen and there was no plot and it was filmed in their actual home.

before cbc was cucked. comfiest show of all time.

>what happens on tv isn't real

wow,really makes you think

Go watch this if you haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=M-D1y-2o7GA

fuck you

Spam netflix to revive it, otherwise no. There is nothing like Kenny vs Spenny without Kenny being involved

More like David Schwimmer with downs syndrome.

Let them age with dignity. Maybe let them act as executive producers for a brand new show.

i love this show because it exposed how much of a shithole toronto is.

How can you not tell fake from real? I've seen this show like 50 times and you can tell by the way they fuck up, stammers and plainly say things wrong or in an awkward way that it's genuine.

I mean the level of work you would have to put in both to write organic and messed up dialogue even more act it out is something neither of those two would be capable of. Spenny can't act for shit and Kenny is too lazy.

shit, for real?

Yeah. It must have been like 6-7 years ago now. He looked pretty haggard but he hung out in the thread for quite some time. It was kind of cool

Anyone seen Spenny the musician as of late? Pretty weird....

Here's hoping Kenny finally gets Netflix on board.

Kenny vs Spenny was one of the most entertaining and comfy shows ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=fP7JQMFwC2w Jesus Christ. I guess him always sittin with that guitar payed off after all.

kek

Spenny was such a sad person

Pretty much this. Sure there were probably a few overreactions for effect and few things here and there was staged to some degree but yes, it's clear that they weren't acting as Spenny freakout just like any real tard would.

It was mostly scripted but Kenny went the extra mile to get under Spenny's skin as any lad would to heighten the reaction for entertainment.

Oh, look at all this proof.

You have to be dumber than Spenny to think that he can act worth a damn.

Why would Impractical Jokers be fake? All they have to do is just walk up to people. So much less effort than finding actors.

I've noticed a few situations seem set up, but I'd say at least 95% of it is genuine.

That degenerate pug fucker