Which one of these does Sup Forums consider white and which not?

Which one of these does Sup Forums consider white and which not?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, maybe parts of Macedonia, Montenegro and Greece. Romania and Bulgaria only if you count out the cigani.

Everything else is borderline, or totally not white, as is the case of anyone who is a mudshit.

But the souther you go the more nigger mentality you get. This place would be so much better if all the people below 90 IQ points would be sterilized.

Slovenia, Croatia, parts of Romania, and Bulgaria.

Sup Forums considers all of it which is not muslim or gypsy white, but all of it is white and gypsies are only a minority anyway. islam does not imply ethnicity like you retards think.

They're white alright.

They're white niggers though. The Balkans are a bunch of toothless savages, just like Trumpkins

>toothless
Ι`ll have you know that my teeth are impeccable desu.
(i dont use the dental floss tho it creeps me out)

>Scared of floss
Is it like the Loo witch? Elaborate.

They're all white. Don't listen to memes. All are equal enemies to the Dinduspic hybrids we'll be fighting in the upcoming racewars.

More like
1.Denbt collector
//Power Gap//
100. Dental Floss
//Power Gap//
1000.German made holes in the beach

Turks are the only non-whites.

>Slovenia
Yes
>Croatia
Yes
>Bosnia and Herzegovina
A tricky one with all those ethnicities. Bosniaks/Bosnian Muslims are not white, Croatians/Serbians are.
>Serbia
Yes.
>Montenegro
Yes, except for their Albanian minority
>Albania
No.
>Romania/Moldova
Yes, except for the gypsies
>Bulgaria
Yes, except for the Turks
>Greece
Yes.

I don't care about the western part of Turkey, they are non-white to me solely because of Islam.

You are non-white too.

Based on what assumptions?

Albos are white desu senpai.
>inb4 Tonibleropoulos
Those that came to Greece are hardworking guys honest to god guys
Sure some of the bad ones might have spilled over here but the vast majority either converted to christianity or become fedoras

muslim

>Tonibleropoulos

Roman Catholic

but the majority is muslim

But you're disregarding 45% of the population.

DESIGNTED

yes

SHARTING

Send some of the Catholics then, all we get are muslim subhumans with abnormal skull shapes

AISLES

But there's twice the number of churches for every mosque and it has decreased by about 20% from 2001.

I dislike that entire region, those don't even count as countries. It should really all just be greece, and croatia/slovenia is basically part of italy.

whites dont have unibrows

you do realize that serbs are genetically speaking more turks than bosniaks/bosniak muslims right? you can look it up lmao. there goes there national pride.

DESIGNATED SHARTING AISLES

>Greeks
>being white

Pick one and only one. Pic related, your typical Greek shitskin who would look at home on the set of a Mexican soap opera.

The muslims leave because christians started to get a hold of politics, plus i'm not even sure they're from the mainland.

>Tonibleropoulos

Fucking keked
But let's be honest... Did you attend a mosque in your town when growing up?

We should really stop fucking around and remove these meme countries. Moldova should be ours and Montenegro, FYROM and Kosovo should be absorbed into neighboring countries.

You do realize that it's the mediterranean skin that takes a darker hue during summer because it must resist the sunlight better, but in winter takes a lighter hue because it falls off?

ok that's good progress but build a wall and convert them

Hey Nikos. You hadn't made that post for like two days now. I was starting to think you visited your family back in the Peloponnese.

my town doesnt have a mosque (feels good man) but we have a lot of albos here

>skin falls off

The only good Slavs are western Slavs -- Slovenia, Croatia, Czechoslovakia (should've stayed together guise), western Poland. Eastern Slavs and Balkans are poor, violent and don't have much to do with European culture.

>his skin doesnt fall off

>visited your family back in the Peloponnese.

Sorry Mehmet, but I'm not a Turkish rape-baby. You must have me confused for someone else.

DESIGNATED

>mediterranean skin that takes a darker hue
xaxaxaxa fucking retarded shqip it's not just mediterraneans who can tan

bulgars tan very easily too and we're not med

>Not calling us white after we had fought off the Turks along with Hungarians and Serbs.
If it weren't for us and Poles,Vienna would have become Turkish 300 years earlier.

Nope, that's definitely you Nick.
So you coming back or not? Last chance to see your elder grandma alive.

If modern Greeks are not White ancient Greeks were not White either

>the Ancient/Modern Greek continuity meme

You are not the same population 2,500 years later, Mehmet. You're going to have to find something else to be proud about. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Not fall off as in snake-like, but bit by bit. For example, around late May skin starts falling by chunks off my hands, by mid-June my arms have changed skin and by September after i've tanned i can peel the skin on my back completely, revealing a new layer of meaty-pink skin which turns white after a few days.

Ooook Manolis. Now, it's Monday night, and Dominos has that 2 for 1 offer. How about you eat and be off to bed? At a boy.

Kys murican shitskin mongrel you are not in a position to judge anyone's Whiteness

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

No shit sherlock but we do at a faster rate.

Countries are as meaningless as titles and names... it is as plain as the nose on your face.

Trust your own eyes and nothing less. Phenotypically exhibiting a physical trait (like ratface/khazarkikeface) is marking you have the personality linked to that physical trait for those who believe in phrenology...ratfaces are hyperaggressive, often in a passive aggressive way, ratfaces are also disease spreading desperate sluts.

To generalize ethnicity to "white", aryan, gentile, nordic or caucasion, is to say anglo, saxon and ashkeNazi ethnicities are the same... which is exactly how the kikes are trying to frame the debate.

What is "race"?

Is it the same as ethnicity?

Is race a meaningless generalization meant to conceal ethnicity?

Is race the same as the abrahamaic religious catagorizations of human groups? (aka hametic, semetic and japhetic(aryan))

Where do the anglo and saxon ethnicities fit into the aryan theory?

Maybe scientific anthropological catagorizations based in genetics are more accurate?

Racial "purity" is often promoted by those who believe in inbred supremacism, but the purest caucazoids (sardinian ethnicity) look like brown arabs or persians or khazars. The strongest "white", aryan, nordic, saxon ethnicities seem to be hybridized with both mongroloid and americoid genetics.

In one direction we have human heraldry and the acceptance that the forbidden science of phrenology may have some merits. In the other direction we have ignorance and manufactured religious divisions that will lead to genetic bottleneck and genetic drift in favor of inbred supremacist cultists.

cultural infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptos, the triad claw murrano branch, hitler the rape baby, maid bastard of rothschild
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

Montenegro literally means "Black mount" in spanish

Greater Germany and Greater Austro-Hungarian Empire must anschluss now.

Well, we 're proud some kid with Greek genes across the Atlantic hates us

In the face of the 3rd world invasion most of europe is seeing now, I'd consider them all white if i were you.

slovenia
croatia

serbs kinda

that's it

>Mfw I tried to stop it

That's not an American you tool.
Neither believe anyone else posting to represent their flag.
Anyone who cares to post in these threads is only diaspora, and this is the plain, simple truth.

>around late May skin starts falling by chunks off my hands
>mid-June my arms have changed skin
>by September after i've tanned i can peel the skin on my back completely, revealing a new layer of meaty-pink skin

Jesus fuck are you people snakes or something?

What the fuck are you, a lizard?

What the fuck are you, nigger?

All Balkans and not western european.

Daily reminder.

>No shit sherlock but we do at a faster rate.
are you autistic? no you don't

>Greeks have a bit of Australoid

H O W ?
O
W
?

all balkans are Turks.

It's less about skin colour/genetics and more about their religion; Islam.

You look non-white (turkish rape babies) and half of your country is Muslim.

Greeks have giant rat schnozes just like Italian mobsters and French cowards you say?

Well I guess the indigenous gentile Sabine ethnicity got its blonde bloodlines all raped full of conquistador khazar kike trAshkeNazi blood somehow?

Vichy swine says what?

Who is really the pharisses rat(face) and who is really the nigger?

Genetic regression and genetic hybridization rates are both 25% per trait, without altering the DNA you can still select zygotes for beneficial traits to be in vitro implants into wombs...thereby avoiding the need to cull regressed and defective fetuses after nutrients have been wasted on them.

Spoiler Alert!!!

Kikes are caucazoids with negroid/capoid blood... kikes are literally niggers...anyone surprized here?

"Pure" (aka inbred) caucazoids are represented by the Sardonian ethnicity of brown, low intelligence southern gentiles.

Northern indigenous gentile ethnicities ("whites", japhetic aryans, nordics, celts, anglos before the roman(i) bignosed masonic trAshkeNazi rape of their island, saxons) are hybridized with mongoloid and americoid genetics.

The lowest scoring negroids of the "purest" negroid genetics represent the only human population not to hybridize with neanderthals...every other anthropological branch of humainty hybridized with neanderthals and every other branch of humanity tests higher and has less medical issues.

are you some autistic fucking shut-in that has never seen the sun, you retarded shart in mart whoreson?

You do realize greece is connected by land to south asia right?

As the west falls, eastern Europe has become the new white.

It's almost unnoticeable, it falls in small portions during summer mainly because it's not needed anymore.

They are all white, however some countries do have populations with a higher percentage of light skin, hair and eyes.

No one is exactly the same people as they were 2,500 years ago. The modern Greeks however are the closest ethnic group to the Ancient Greeks (go figure).

Turk living in Bulgaria?

>anthropological evidence before the advent of the molecular biology revolution

You do realize this makes you look like a clown right? How about we look at the abundant genotyping evidence that suggests that modern Greeks have significant admixtures, with a MENA signature that numbers, on average, in the 10-22% range? Pic related is just such a genotyping result if you care to look at it, Mehmet.

>That's not an American you tool.

Oh really? Is that why my passport says "United States of America" right on it? Interesting.

>Albania white
>Kosovo white

Learn before you comment americuck

All of them because I'm not a kike.

SHART

How am I a t*rk for showing how shit serbia is?

I hate Albanians, not sure if i'd go so far as to call them "white" but they are far from niggers. Everyone else is white

>"What about turks"
Turks are not Balkan, or Europe for that matter

MYGR
Make Yugoslavia Great Again.

All parts of the world would benefit greatly from sensible human heraldry programs. Instead we are left with "we wuz" kike myths about "chosen" cousin fucking supermench.

What will happen is the current genetic drift towards the ratfaced rapist conquistadors will continue due to khazar economic oppression of all indigenous (including gentile) populations their ethnocraric oligarchy dominate. Ratfaced genetic bottleneck will result in many diseases and wasted potential. The hybrid swarm effect, that previously benefitted the 12 (13?) tribes so greatly, will be much less effective on kikes and half kikes drawing upon such a small pool of already defective inbred genetic code.

The longer indigenous gentile ethnicities can resist infiltration by any of the defective genetics kikel pharicees spread through the world, the more the difference between these two breeds will become obvious.

Greeks, they founded western civilization.

What is the purpose?

Serbia went through numerous wars, sanctions, braindrain and bombings. You don't have that excuse and you're barely doing any better.

t. orthodox t*rk

>30% balkan
wrecked

lol nice to see that you always looks like rats

Does this look dark to you?

>be an extremely open place
>retain genetic continuity

Watch out alboshits there still mad we wrecked there country for you

So? We lost 2 WW and were gifted to the soviet shits. Meanwhile the serbs genocided parts of their own population and got bombed to shit. Whose fault is it?

I'm pretty sure the opposite happened.

Sure, like ethnic trAshkeNazi bolsheviks dont deal dope to ethnic trAshkeNazi "italian" cathocuck mobsters and ethnic trAshkeNazi Jew York City rats too... like ratkikes are not jewed up in an ethnocratic cult while actual semites (beni israeli afghans, yemeni jews, berber jews, filipino halfkike maid babies, american and english half gentile "bastard jews") are killed as fast as possible by you turkish, trAshkeNazi, khazar kikes before genetics become the standard way to judge the title "jew" instead of some yid panel. Khazars killing their Hebrew competition, one nebbishy brillohead at a time.

bulgars were turkics

t. ck2 pro

dream on roach

other side user

>Constantinople is not Europe
for centuries (c. 5th - c.13th) it was the only City of Europe, and one of few in the World.

>Meanwhile the serbs genocided parts of their own population
???

Don't be mean to your cousin

this
we must secure the existence of Yugoslavs and a future for Yugoslav children

I literally think it is a phrenologically based trait of sluttiness linked to the hyperaggressive/passive -aggressive, bignosed, ratfaced phenotype... but maybe it is connected to the genotype too? Or maybe the low self esteem from being so ugly causes an overreaction in the direction of sluttiness that adds to the effect. Ugly kike gazaga sluts are way sluttier than any of their talmudic yid masters will ever admit, its a fucking cult, all the rats fuck their socially rejected ratgirls and poke their own daughters trigger buttons to keep them in their place and sucking on demand...it is a longstanding taboo and repressed system of denial and control.

All this incest and abuse within the talmudic kike circles is a heavily guarded secret by the foreskin eating rabbis at the top and adds greatly to the high herpes infection rates in many kike cults. Faggotry is often rampant and shameful to mention in yid group ceremonies too...the very definition of a culture of repression and denial.

Ha sheeeet i looked it up