ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23843-will-the-obama-administration-attempt-to-take-over-american-elections
investmentwatchblog.com/solid-evidence-that-the-media-is-biased-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/767452395790098437
investmentwatchblog.com/busted-rnc-debunks-false-buzzfeed-univision-reports-that-donald-succumbed-to-amnesty-activists-trump-did-not-say-or-suggest-that-he-was-open-to-granting-any-legal-status-amnesty-to/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-poll-donald-trump-leads-hillary-5-points-swing-state-pennsylvania/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2QdJFPxcQE
rt.com/news/356697-man-climbs-ecuadorian-embassy-assange/
govtslaves.info/judicial-watch-in-court-monday-seeking-release-of-another-15000-clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-clinton-foundation-a-racketeering-enterprise-took-money-from-criminals-and-dictators-over-half-of-clinton-foundation-donors-ineligible-to-donate-under-foreign-ca/
primarymodel.com/
thepoliticalinsider.com/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-devastating-truth-email-scandal/
cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-ads/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-has-no-campaign-rallies-scheduled-on-her-calendar-whats-wrong/
blog.dilbert.com/post/149321013966/the-direct-democracy-president
archive.is/i9NnJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will the Obama Administration Attempt to Take Over American Elections?

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23843-will-the-obama-administration-attempt-to-take-over-american-elections

IGNORE SHILLS

>IGNORE SHILLS

IGNORE SHILLS

>IGNORE SHILLS

IGNORE SHILLS

>IGNORE SHILLS

IGNORE SHILLS

>IGNORE SHILLS

IGNORE SHILLS

>IGNORE SHILLS

First for Finns are subhumans

MOVEMENT!

FRESH MAGA ITT

What will Assange do now that the DNC tried to have him killed? He should start bombarding them with leaks that will ruin them all.

Who /non swing state/ here?

Feels bad knowing I can't help in a meaningful way.

does anyone have video of this morning's morning cuck? I'd like to see what this galactic twitter war was all about for myself.

Solid Evidence That The Media Is Biased Against Donald Trump

investmentwatchblog.com/solid-evidence-that-the-media-is-biased-against-donald-trump/

Cernovich retweeted this, and it's good stuff that normies need to see.

CTR exposed and BTFO in new video:

>>twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/767452395790098437

FRESH BREAD AWOO~

All states are swing states with Trump running for president. California, New York, Maryland, Illinois, Washington, Minnesota, etc will FALL.

BUSTED: RNC Debunks False BuzzFeed Univision Reports that Donald Succumbed to Amnesty Activists – Trump Did Not Say Or Suggest That He Was Open To Granting Any Legal Status–amnesty–to Any Illegal Aliens In The United States

investmentwatchblog.com/busted-rnc-debunks-false-buzzfeed-univision-reports-that-donald-succumbed-to-amnesty-activists-trump-did-not-say-or-suggest-that-he-was-open-to-granting-any-legal-status-amnesty-to/

F

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, August 20, 2016 (Newswire.com) – Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has surged to a 5-point lead over democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the key battleground state of Pennsylvania as per the poll conducted by CEPEX Center for Excellence in Project Execution, on Friday (19th Aug 2016).

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-poll-donald-trump-leads-hillary-5-points-swing-state-pennsylvania/

AWOO

>youtube.com/watch?v=p2QdJFPxcQE

I'm fucking loving Don's first real ad

I guess so. I'm a Delaware fag. Its pretty hopeless here.

Still gonna vote trump but man wencouls not be more irrelevant.

who else here comfy?

Another racist sexist homophobe has been found lurking the dark corners of the internet.

But do not fear,the CTR crew is working tirelessly 24/7 to get rid of these problematic individuals and finally #CorrectTheRecord

What do you expect when you have barely shown your face in two weeks?

Bernie supporters never actually did violence against us, it was the paid agitators from Soros, at least that's what Roger Stone thinks, and he's usually right about this shit. They were trying to paint Bernie's followers as violent and intimidate Trump supporters at the same time. Two birds with one stone.

Delaware will be great again.

>Atlanta will never become a Chicago tier voting bloc and turn the state Blue
feels good

Does anyone have any links or something on which I could learn about Trump's bankruptcies? I know he didn't personally go bankrupt 4 times, but it's hard to find actual information that isn't heaviy biased one way or the other.

'Assange kill attempt'? Unknown man climbs Ecuador's London embassy, sheltering WikiLeaks chief

rt.com/news/356697-man-climbs-ecuadorian-embassy-assange/

Just a reiteration,

>CTR THEME OTD

TRUMP IS A FLIP-FLOPPED ON IMMIGRATION

>themoreyouknow

basically the same company went bankrupt several times until Don finally saved it.

me

Atlanta fags don't want their clubs to get blown up, not going to happen.

Judicial Watch In Court Monday, Seeking Release Of Another 15,000 Clinton Emails

govtslaves.info/judicial-watch-in-court-monday-seeking-release-of-another-15000-clinton-emails/

DELET THIS

Getting real sick of you neets bringing up irrelevant emails as if they matter in any fucking way to you...

>muh people sent dirty emails
>muh people in DNC are degenerates

THEN YOU NUTJOBS have blackdicks and traps allover your favorite website aka Sup Forums

I think you people only cry about irrelevant emails to take the attention away from pic related

Thanks user. Hopefully we can do something with all these fucking chicken farms.

do we have anyone on the inside that could give us ctr's playbook at the beginning of each day?

it would be pretty fucking awesome having a sticky on t_Donald and the trump general just BTFOing their talking points before the day even starts.

CTR is stupid to keep pushing that, since it was totally debunked over the weekend.

Literally all "red" states are swing states now...

Check out 538

>Raappavuorenkuja 3 A 11
HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY HOME

Help me come up with something funny to do to this marxist infiltrator, Sup Forums.

Clinton Workers Caught Committing Voter Fraud In Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=p1AOCNZtX2M

Love the fifties, hope we can go back stylistically one day

gotta work later and on the tail end of a cold/sinus infection combo so- not so comfy.

why are these nigger shills so fucking adorable? It's like they're practically begging for a redpill load up the ass.

>Cernovich

What's next?

Alex Jones?
David Icke?

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

> Pa
> blue

She insulted steel and coal. Dems need to carry philly and Allegheny county to win. Those comments lost her Pittsburgh.

Concerns about Hillary's health are so huge, some jackass at the NYT is calling for Google to censor stories about it.

>RNC debunks

WOW

Must be non-biased link ummmmmmm yeah /s

Eat a dick faggot.

Keep strong, the light at the end of the tunnel is almost here and you don't want to miss it

Shillary still MIA? Sad!

ha beat me to it!

>pic related.

>"Great Mall Cop commercial... Trump is basically advocating profiling.."

From one of the comments.

Really makes you think...

>Nate "I've been wrong about everything so far but I'll be right this time, trust me!" Cardboard

Goddamn I am glad I abandoned California, that fucking state is such a shithole.

>>Cernovich

The video showed your workplace - looks like CTR has a nice building.

Here's the video again, for anyone who missed it:

>twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/767452395790098437

BOMBSHELL: Clinton Foundation A ‘racketeering Enterprise,’ Took Money From ‘criminals And Dictators’. Over Half Of Clinton Foundation Donors ‘ineligible’ To Donate Under Foreign Cash Ban!

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-clinton-foundation-a-racketeering-enterprise-took-money-from-criminals-and-dictators-over-half-of-clinton-foundation-donors-ineligible-to-donate-under-foreign-ca/

Florida man here

>tfw unsure if nogs and beans will vote Dem or stay home
>tfw personal experience from campaigning for Trump tells me much of my demographic (20's, undergrad) are uninformed, and voting solely on the Woman card

They won't let me set up a Trump table on campus, neither :"(

That would make sense, since it's their platform you fucking context illiterate neanderthal.

These subtle nods towards us...

Funny that Manafort conveniently left the campaign just in time for Assange to be eliminated before his Trump file drops....

Don't let the shills fool you.

There are multiple types of bankruptcies - the most common and well known being Chapter 7 which basically means "I have no more money so please just take everything I currently own". Trump filed for (either Chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcy I can't remember) which is basically when you still control and own all of your own assets but make out a payment plan with your lender.

When is the next Trump rally?

IM IN ALLEGHENY! I hope we go red.

HILLARY HAS NO CAMPAIGN EVENTS ON HER SCHEDULE.

WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE KNOW THIS?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trump will win NY

Hillary might be pretending to be ill for publicity purposes

>MANJOO

>When is the next Trump rally?

7PM ET tonight

And 3 of those Chapter 11s were on the same business.

REAL TRIP SHILL AND HONEYPOT FREE THREAD

Shills:

>TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS, HE IS BAD
>TRUMP CAVED ON AMNESTY, HE IS BAD

So which one was bad?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

She talked about Zika in Florida a few days ago.

okay, now you ARE threadsplitting.

>HILLARY HAS NO CAMPAIGN EVENTS ON HER SCHEDULE.

She has two fundraisers. But no rallies since they had to shove Doc Choc out of the public eye.

I suspect she can't do rallies without medical support from Doc Choc.

>DEBUNKED
>BY RNC
suuuure

cuck

No, but CNN Web news articles are very telling about the day's coming narrative.

Lying Sack of Excrement Colin Powell Just Revealed The DEVASTATING TRUTH About Hillary’s Email Scandal!

thepoliticalinsider.com/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-devastating-truth-email-scandal/

Make NY Great Again.

>1 post by this id

THIS IS NOT THE PARTY OF LINCOLN ANYMORE

cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-ads/ (No ads planned in battleground states)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillary-has-no-campaign-rallies-scheduled-on-her-calendar-whats-wrong/ (No rallies for September)

The freshness must flow.

Fuck off with the thread splitting and spamming bullshit, CtR.

TrumpOP is legit and Norway is legit.

Those chapters exist to prevent a liquidity crisis from forcing you into selling your assets at an undervalued rate in order to pay bills.

You have the assets, just not liquid. These prevent you from getting raped as you liquify assets.

this will get you in trouble sonny.

>two fundraisers

So no stumping then?

anyone else conflicted on betting on a Trump win or not? I don't have that much money but still... It's tempting.

It's a pleasure to Awoo with you anons.

Check out Scott's latest blog post - it's the best Trump narrative I've even seen.

>The Direct Democracy President
blog.dilbert.com/post/149321013966/the-direct-democracy-president
archive.is/i9NnJ

Doc Choc is gone?

DROP THE TRIP FAGGOTRY

DROP THE SHILLING

WE GOT HONEY POTTED AND EVERYONE THAT ACTS LIKE THAT'S COOL IS A SHILL

Not sure about 'style' but my country consistently producing and building sure was nice.

Anyway what's new in Poland? Got any secrets you're not telling us?

Those quads say you should bet 1000 Deutsche Marks

Quads say, bet it all.

>7777

I think you have your answer.

>"Check out the Dilbert guys political musings!"

Holy fuck, the fact that you typed that out and meant it.
What a fucking loser.