This show is so comfy

I'm not even a car guy. Wish I had country roads to drive on

I'm not a car guy, but I watched every episode. I can actually have a conversation about cars with normal males if I have to. It's pretty neat

>le it was so much better with white guys
back to Sup Forums with you

Same, it is pretty darn neat. I watch an episode or two before going to sleep

Back to Sup Forums posters are as bad as Sup Forums posters

If you're triggered you should stay in your containment board.

Top Gear was kill the second the kino trio left

I just started watching the 1st season all three were on together. They are all on amazon prime at the moment

Tip as a bong who watched since S1, the show doesnt get good till S5. May actually becomes a main guy at that point

Worse desu

I tried to watch it when Chris Evans started hosting, but he is just so horrible. I don't know how a person like that can become famous in any country. I just wanted to see him get seriously injured. I heard he left, but I still haven't bothered with any more new episodes.

Fuck off.
We don't need more stupid foreign assholes racing through roads they've never driven before endangering everyone else.

Grand Tour is great too
Really wish they'd stop with the Celebrity death gag, that got old quick, and Conversation Street can be cringeworthy

Driving is overrated.

>Grand Tour is great too

The first season was pretty terrible

Good tip, thanks! I actually really like May

Relax m80, it's cool

>tfw Grand Tour turned out to be shit
oh well, at least we can rewatch old Top Gear

>I don't like things that are different
could you BE anymore autistic?

>different
it's literally Top Gear with a shitty celebrity meme segment and 1000x more blatantly scripted. It started getting better the last two episodes though.

I enjoyed The Grand Tour, they are both good. Can't wait for next season to see them iron out some of the kinks in the first

It did turn shit though with the nig... you nig.

OFFICIAL TOP GEAR RANKINGS LIST

Vietnam > Burma > Polar > Africa > Bolivia > Botswana > America > Middle East > Patagonia > Hullo this is Pahjeet with Technical Support, how can I help you?

Bolivia is probably my favourite, but really those top 5 are all pretty much perfect

This trio is just wonderful
Fuck off cuck

>Botswana that low

shameful