>hear sirens
>look in your rearview mirror
>cop
>pull over
>pic related walks up to your window
What do you do?

CHUPA MI PINGA MARIPOSA

LOL u pulled over already LOL
as soon as those lights go on you call 911 and say ur driving to the police station and being followed by a cop
old black lady taught me that

Roll up window and build glass wall

lmao as soon as the shitskins get into the army and police its over, say bye bye to your country

>turn off my car
>throw keys on the dash
>place hands on steering wheel
>as soon as he approaches his first order will be license and reg
>give it to him and ask "What seems to be the problem officer?"

the first picture looks like one of those fairground mirrors that distorts your reflection
is it not possible to buy clothing that actually fits properly?

Go to the nearest mart to shart

put 3 9mm bullets in his chest and drive away

Have my license and registration ready, keep both hands on the wheel and visible to the officer at all times, and comply with his instructions. Is this a trick question or something?

"Hello, Officer. What seems to be the problem today/tonight?"
2hard4u

UNDERRATED

>t. grand muffti of londonistan

until he rapes you because he's not really a cop and he was driving a fake cop car

Laugh at his tacticool thigh rig...

I would try to dodge the bullets because chicanitos hate spaniards

Start jacking the hydraulics in my lowrider and three-wheel away

>What do you do?

>be me, white oppressed white man in a black mans world, I Did not do anything unethical.
>drive home to my wife and children from work.
>a friendly Latino African-american police officer pulls me over.
>start my camera because I'm secretly afraid and have seen enough POPO to know that police seem to be a bit rough on white men.
>"H-Howdy there officer! W-what s-seems to be the p-problem?"
>niceface.webm
>"He..heh.. N-No officer I don't have any Coffee in this veichle. No sir. Not a single bean, sir!"
>be ordered to step outside of car.
>tell him I did not break the law as he cuffs me.
>be pushed down and sat on the side walk.
>officer checks my car, finds a cup which smells of coffee.
>oh_shit.zip
>"Well well well what dun we gots here, huh? You slinging coffie Honkey? Do u kno what dat shit'll getchu in jail lil white man? Aaawww shiet see we can't allow dis shit on our streetz mang, u gots to come down to tha compaund.. Sucks to be u, scrawny ass nigga!"
>remember that I didn't have coffee this morning. Slowly realise he planted the Starbucks cup.
>accuse him of wrongful acts according to state law and demand an attorney before i answer any question he has about the cup.
>he asks for back up and shoots himself in the arm and throws his gun at my feet.
>his colleagues show up and beat me with night sticks and them rape me.
>i try to get up and drop my wallet.
>"AY AY AY FUCK NIGGA TLDIS HONKEY BE PACKIN FOO!"
>get shot
>mfw when heaven is real and God is white and my mom is on the news crying and has filed a law suit against Compton Police Departement.
>they make twitter hashtags about me.
>feels good, pham.

>What do you do?
ask him if i am being detrain

is that to get out of being pulled over or for safety?

cause me I just put my hazards on and drive close to the curb til i get to a gas station or a populated area

>Hiring someone in an authority position with hand tattoos

What the fuck are you talking about?

>bizarro reverse racism.txt

> Wah someone i see as lower than me isn't living lower than me, i hate myself more

Showing your white privileges of rational behavior and respect...

You keep acting like that around cops and you will never win the ghetto lottery, hell, you probably won't even get a ticket.

Probably wonder why the fuck am I in East LA in the first place or something like that.