Mfw american posters will now get replies saying "SHART IN MART"

>mfw american posters will now get replies saying "SHART IN MART"

SHART

It cannot work
USA posters are like 75% of all posters
So for this meme to survive, it would mean basically killing 75% of all discussion on the board
It only works for uncommon posters, like India, because there is so few of them
I give this 2 days max before it burns out

Its India's revenge for poo in loo

IN

SHART

MART

The empire has declined, you no longer control the board

how about you SHART IN MART, Americuck

I think it's funny lol. Stop getting so butthurt

We brought it on ourselves.

this is what you get
SHART
IN
MART

this is the most bored of Sup Forums I've ever been

SHART

maybe you need to go for a walk through shart-mart if you're so bored

IN

Martsharter cant handle the bantz

IN

>almost all american posters having fun with the forced meme

Takes some of the shart out of the mart,doesn't it?

Ayy lmao

SHART

Why are Americans so angry about this? If you don't like it why don't you just stop fucking shitting your pants in public?

IN

IN

MART

>Shart in Mart believes a 75% cull wouldn't be good for the board

nothing wrong with a discreet shart in the designated sharting aisle, muhammad

its healthy

Is that pic real? What the fuck

>a water gun

HAHAHA

Good thing I'm in Russia lol

Its almost always Brits and Leafs.
Our plan has worked, we now see who hates us most by the who is capitalizing on the meme.
Rev up the meme cannons gents, gone are the days when leaves fall freely and bongs hide on their isle.

>Rev up the meme cannons gents

And but so when, like, yrstruly ended up totally spaced out, just like, walking down these aisles in walmart that were, just, very, very long, their length in fact being almost impossible to overstate, to the extent that the fact, or, at least, the idea of walking down said aisles becomes psychological torment in and of itself, let alone the actual act of walking down the aisles proper, and but when yrstruly was about maybe, like, one third[1] of the way down the aisle, yrstruly's sphincter kind of started to loosen and joggle, just a little bit, until when your dear correspondent had taken not three or four steps from being one third of the way down the aisle, the unspeakable happened, and yrstruly was visited by the brown shapeless shape, the one that yrstruly had heard the P.G.O.A.T and ol' Don Gately talking about back at Ennet.

And but so and but the moment the shape appeared, brown and shapeless in the seat of yrstruly's now somewhat tighter boxer-briefs, seeply into the back of yrstruly's jeans[2], three hooded figures appeared at one side of the aisle. "Mobility scooter!" yrstruly shouted, "I need a mobility scooter!", but the figures approached yrstruly, causing a kind of psychic pain and shame you totally can't imagine.

And but the figures started chanting, and as they, like, took down their hoods, yrstruly immediately recognised the first as a member of the Special Hunters Applied Reconnaissance Team h.f. (S.H.A.R.T.)[2], the second as a member of International Numerologists (I.N.)[3], and the third as a member of the Movement Against Roller-Turdleavers (M.A.R.T.)[4], and, as they came closer, they cried out "SHART!", "IN!", "MART!", over and over and over, until the combination of the applied pressure from said shouters, the pscyhological torment over having to have just asked for a mobility scooter, and the shame of having just, to coin a phrase, sharted in the mart, proved too much, and yrstruly must confess to having totally passed out.

[1] How far can one ever say to actually be down an aisle at Walmart? In the paradox of Achilles and the Tortoise, Achilles is in a footrace with the tortoise. Achilles allows the tortoise a head start of 100 meters, for example. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, Achilles will have run 100 meters, bringing him to the tortoise's starting point. During this time, the tortoise has run a much shorter distance, say, 10 meters. It will then take Achilles some further time to run that distance, by which time the tortoise will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the tortoise moves ahead. Thus, whenever Achilles reaches somewhere the tortoise has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points Achilles must reach where the tortoise has already been, he can never overtake the tortoise. And but so, like, there's no way I can ever mobility-scoot my way to end of the aisle, right? [1.1 - Image]

[2] I knew he was a member of S.H.A.R.T. because of the brown badge their agents always wear. Always creeps me the hell out.

[3] This I.N. guy had a helluva cold, you wouldn't believe it and under any other cirumstance I would've just laughed at the poor guy.

[4] Now this guy was really out to like, get me. And but he'd heard me leave my turd, and he'd heard me call for a scooter to get away, so like, for someone in the Movement Against Roller-Turdleavers, I'd committed a double felony.

maybe not Sup Forums but there should be some /int-like/ board, where major countries are excluded.

A safe-space for minor countries.

MART

first if yo can't handle a little Bantz then don't give it
Second Filter it CTR Shills and leaf posters

not funny

>I give this 2 days max before it burns out
It's been going since last week sharter in marter