WTF IS GOING ON? WHY HAS AUGUST BEEN SO UNEVENTFUL?

WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN ANY HAPPENINGS LATELY? I'M GETTING SO BORED

THERE WAS SO MANY HAPPENINGS IN JULY AND NOW THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN AUGUST

WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG TERRORIST ATTACK GOING TO HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3686163/Mother-accused-murder-eight-dead-babies-wrapped-towels-German-house-horror-appears-court-husband.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

August is the only month that doesn't really have any significant holidays, which kind of sucks except if you are like me and have an august b-day (7th).

Fact: most of the terrorists are captured before attacks.

Bootlicker doesn't count labor day as a major holiday. typical.

There will be attacks on American malls during Black Friday. Think about it.

>also born on Aug 7

What's up nigger

Labor day is in September dumb ass.

hungry tummies make angry sunnis

Word, not much atm.

kek threads are being pruned

Can we summon Kek please?

PLEASE ATTACK GERMAN

12th here.

August 29th is the day skynet realized itself.

Im more interested in the story behind the 8 dead babys in the apartment.

They are running low on mongos.

Yeah that really is unfortunate, these counter-terrorist agencies really need to fuck off and let nature do its course

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3686163/Mother-accused-murder-eight-dead-babies-wrapped-towels-German-house-horror-appears-court-husband.html

>France: 377 Jihadist
What the hell is up with France and Jihadist. Seriously, can someone explain?

Ramadan is over. There aren't as many Hungry Hungry Mohammeds.

>What the hell is up with France and Jihadist. Seriously, can someone explain?

UK is all Not specified, do they not declare the affiliation of the terrorists?

>ameritard
Its so simple
France. Has. The. Most. Muslims.
The glorious thing is it will never stop
>no jobs left low-skilled enough for niggers
>government jobs are unionized and frogs will strike on a dime so no gibs jobs for niggers
>refugees just keep on coming
>welfare keeps on giving
>islam smells that victory is in sight

Calm before the storm.

Starting in September it will be a year like no other and that will just be the beginning.

You'd do well to prepare

That 7

Most people are born on either August or December. The elite don't want to traumatize dozens of millions of people on their birthday.

>it's my birthday on that day

Prepare? Like where do i do that? Where to start?

1313, I'll count it

It's friggin hot. Siesta time.

September, baby. Relax.

KALE MA

Oil up fampai

30th here. It's actually 31 but in middle school we had a group project where 30th bdays were given a prize so I lied. Ever since then I just rolled with it and put 30th of every official form I've ever filled. it doesn't match my birth certificate. I wonder if it'll ever catch up to me and fuck me up in the long run

The Globalists shot their wad when they ordered their killer pet Islamists to go on all those rampages.

Now a few members of the rank and file Police and Military are getting suspicious as to who really pulls the strings of their enemies.

That means it's time for cooling off period for the Globalists where they regroup and set up new scams.

Will the next Happening involve Black Lives Matter? Perhaps a white power patsy? Or do they go full scale warfare and push as many male non whites into Europe as possible?

Choices, choices. Which one to choose.

My bet is the do some more vicious fuckholery with Black Lives Matter in the USA. They may wait for the college folks to get settled in (most have their first day of class today) before anything big. If you want to get the college crowd to protest X issue, you need about a week or two to organize them properly.

I assume there will be problems at the polls in November.

Evillary has to keep people from voting somehow.

Dont worry, the following things will happen:

> 9th September: Some muslim gets caught trying to smuggle explosives over the Swiss/German border, freaks out and shoots two people before getting shot

> 23rd September: Some jihadists deploy big amounts of Sarin gas in the London tube, almost one thousand victims, huge amounts of injuries, the attack completely shocks Europe and pushes Brexit even further

> Some muslims deploy explosives on the Oktoberfest killing 24 people

> 25th of December: On a holy Christian holiday muslims go on rampage all over Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and tgeir own shitty countries, the problems get mostly solved by militaries but still there are more than 5000 dead people

Remember my words kek wills it

Except for it won't happen

>RDi72ujT
>RDi72
>Ready 72 virgins

Yup. Confirmed.

Fuck

calm before the storm

My vote is BLM terrorist attack.
>BLM supporter plants bomb in university
>Kills hundreds of students
>Barely any blacks because fuck classes
>BLM doesn't condem him
>Libtards can't keep defending BLM without the normies asking for their heads
>BLM now considered terrorist organization

>Anonymous (ID: 2WkGrUg2) 08/22/16(Mon)11:43:21 No.86

August 4th here (not Obama)

It's the holidays user.

you're dead, honey.

>WHY HAS AUGUST BEEN SO UNEVENTFUL?

All the terrorists are on vacation.

Because kek says no.

A 12 year old boy Akbared a wedding killing 50? Roaches

2 to the motherfucking 4 up in this bitch

Calm before the storm

Happy early birthday, man.
Might not have a chance to wish you happy birthday.

They are planning something bad.

It's when they are silent that we should start worry.

Kek is growing bored because of insufficient offerings. You need to praise him harder you heathens. PRAISE KEK.

I'm wondering the same thing. It's almost like ISIS knows an attack or even a bunch of little attacks makes Trump's numbers spike. Hillary probably paid them to stay quiet until December.

It always happens when you least expect it.

My forecast is the next Happening will happen in the 30th in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Same in the US. The list still isn't fully updated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Think again when people have tried to say right wing extremists have more kills than Muslims. They lost that claim after Orlando. Technically after 9/11, but they always say since 9/11.

And of course most will claim those caught were setup and had no intention. Of course that defense falls apart when there are two or three white people on the list.

Who the fuck cares about third world shit holes.

I want a happening to occur in europe god damn it!

There have been some big attacks in the Middle East, but Sup Forums ignores those, even with large casualties, because shit in the toilet and shit in the kitchen.

It's the calm before the storm OP

screenshotted just in case senpai

mite b 2day

Been over 1200 arrests in Germany and France over the last 30 days is probably why.
They arrested a cell of 12 ISIS members ahead of the Olympic opening ceremony near Rio itself. They were buying AA missiles and personal arms.

France is 23% non white racially and 18% Muslim spiritually.

Makes you wonder what happens to them.

Dozens have been arrested since the Bataclan attack, yet we haven't heard anything, not even about Abdeslam.

August 9th here.

Happy belated birthday, mine was just last week too.

Happy early birthday.

Also the leakage of Hillary and Soros related documents. People just being dumb donks. Like ghost said, people need small text with a image to get to understand something.

>waiting for national security services to have human error in their hunt for terrorists

Hope you have some patience OP.

you don't understand anything about anything, do you, faggot?
the NSA breach is the happening of the decade

>not being August 6 master race

August 9th too.

I think it's not stupid but merely combines both readability and attack potential: If you want to spread fear you do not attack when everybody is expecting you to. You idle for just as long as it takes for the public to calm down and return to their ordinary life and then the smallest surprise might have a large effect.

If you need WWIII, just kill a Rothschild

You must be retarded to think nothing is happening, its just being kept quiet from us. Something big is brewing in turkey and if you even look at /sg/ then you'll know a lot of shit is still happening over in that shithole.

It takes time to recharge the happening reserve.

That will be hard to accomplish because the man actually lives off-world on the lizards mothership as a reward for good behavour. Thats why he doesn't die. They have a goa'uld sarcofagus up there.

quit wishing for violence you fuckin nerd. half the time its stacy from HR and Bob the plumber that get blown to hell anyways. die in a structure fire habbenigfag

>walk to local mosque
>arrest guy at random
>stop or hamper terrorist threat
Not really hard.

Censorship

hi, american relative.
sorry for the wait, we were all in holiday.
we ordered some happening in Corsica in september.
october will be a complete fest in Germany.
and finally, as everyone of you, i don't know what present i would give for christmas celebrations, ideas ?

>Poland
>4 Jihadist

HOW THE FUCK!? If its brown/black its not a POLACK! And I doubts or Sebas are openminded enough to convert.

No user. You are dead.

I AM THE SKYNET

It's a cooldown before the big events, let Papa Kek rest

Maybe the Sultan was behind it all and the EU struck back with a big coup-shaped warning shot.

My brother's is on the 6th. He's too bluepilled to browse here though.

Justin?

Checked, thanks Papa Kek

You asume nigger can build a bomb.
But it could be brainwashed white guy,.....that would stirup some shit.

belgium finally got its shit together and started actively spying on our slimy ghettos

So you've just not been following Ukraine and the South China Sea events

That's just lazy dude.