Hilary botched a hit on Assange today and everyone on Sup Forums is too busy falling for the "AMERILARDS SHART IN MART"...

Hilary botched a hit on Assange today and everyone on Sup Forums is too busy falling for the "AMERILARDS SHART IN MART" slide threads.

Get in here and chat about how not fucking subtle this is anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/catch
dictionary.com/browse/catch
youtube.com/watch?v=tPJ9hDIkoQk
hamhigh.co.uk/news/renowned_lawyer_who_represented_julian_assange_died_after_being_struck_by_train_in_west_hampstead_1_4507283
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ew fat people shit in walmart? Fucking gross.

>Hillary did it
>I have no proof

I wish your dad hadn't raped that homeless Honduran... Now we have faggots like you.

wtf i hate Ecuador now!

Interesting, if I was him I'd carry a sawn off and a pistol everywhere or at least have someone near that could.

>I'm going to leak something that will send Hillary to prison, continuing in my recent spat of only leaking things surrounding this individual
>Oh no, a totally random robber is coming to get me. No cause and effect here tho.

Seriously, does he even have enemies besides hildawg anymore?

You know he's locked inside that embassy, right? He's not getting a gun. If I was him I would release the key to that 90GB insurance file about now. Or at least dump something.

$0.10 have been deposited into your account

>connecting vague dots
>therefore it is unequivocally true

I wouldn't mind if America was a liberal shithole today if it meant that you could have been easily aborted on demand.

That's the problem with assange he's doing important things, but he's such a megalomaniac that it's hard to take him seriously

its partially that it isnt a shock that hillary tried to off some one again. i mean the dnc staffer who got shot in the street has no leads and he wasnt robbed so logically it would have to either be personal or work related. pretty sure you could question every one he knows in 1 day

>t-t-the shart in mart meme is j-j-just a shill tactic!

Hillary has had like 4 leak related people killed in the past 2 months.

your enoughtrumpspam threads are not doing well on reddit, CTR.

you should focus on trying to get at least one thread on the front page before posting here again.

SHART

Poopie
Peepie

Is it frustrating shilling for your candidate this hard, and yet she just keeps giving her opponents more valid reasons to hate her?

Hows it feel to be on the wrong side of history :^)

Getting "caught" could be misdirection. Make him feel comfortable with the level of security and/or make him move.

does Assange just like live in the loft of the building shitposting about hillary?

Waking up in the middle of the night to go make some pop-tarts and shit when all the workers have gone home

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

IN

>$0.10 have been deposited into your account

Record corrected

This is going to be a very tedious forced meme, since 60% of posters on Sup Forums are American. Do you intend to literally shitpost in every thread from here to Armageddon?

I'm downloading the insurance file now, suggest everyone else do the same.

Hope he releases the crypto key for it. It's only 256 bit AES, so NSA have probably managed to decrypt it by now, considering they've had it for a few months.

They think it's successful because they see it posted in threads, not realizing it's just their coworker down the hall.

No, since Hillary sharted herself I expect to receive an email soon changing our tactics so as not to bring negative focus on her.

Or maybe we're just normalizing it. Everyone does it so who cares if Hillary did it?

MART

It's about time for Assange to be getting "suicidal."

I feel some londoners should get in touch with assange and become his volunteer bodyguard task force so there actually would be witnesses to any suspicious behavior.

>Hilary botched a hit on Assange today

[citation needed]

Do they have a favorable opinion of him?

The front page is still mostly shart in mart memes. Time to just admit the shills have won.

hhahaha this isn't reddit/frontpage
get a real job

So suppose it was actually a burglar, is there anything worse stealing from an Embassy?
All I would think of would be computers, some records, some art off the walls, and maybe a small amount of money.
Especially for someone trying to scale the walls to get in. That makes no sense.

Quick, remove all the gym equipment from the embassy. Wouldn't want assange to get a crushed throat from an assault barbell.

Newfags can't work the catalog, or even filters for that matter, thus all the bitching about shill threads.

If Hillary wanted assange dead he'd be dead already.

lmao no fanx m8

Yeah this is what, thread 5 on this?

how? she's not god

>fled after being caught by security

how the fuck did he flee if he was "caught"?

>security sees him on the wall
>hey you, stop!
>dude jumps down and runs away

>1 Post by this ID

It's London. He just claimed to be a refugee and they let him walk out with one of their women.

SHUT IT DOWN

>go shopping full of shit
>make a choice defecate in isle
>Continue to walk through the shop

SHART IN MART IS JUST A DISTRACTION

CTR SHILLS ARE EVOLVING

DONT FALL FOR THE MEMES

>fled after being """caught""" by security

wew nice job swedes, pic related is your new flag soon

thesaurus.com/browse/catch
>capture
>acquire
>imprison
>sieze

>poopoos in isle two
>IT WAS THE JEWS

I don't think you understand how that meme works either.

Hillary is a puppet

and risk getting whacked over some australian faggot?

nah mate

You forgot to use your proxy, idiot

I don't see how anyone would be stupid enough to attempt a hit on Assamge like that. If you've ever been in London you'd see there's always a massive van and 3-4 cops constantly standing at the embassy. Just waiting for him to step out..

>thesaurus
come on man
look at 4
dictionary.com/browse/catch

just like when you're young and you'd wait for your parents to leave or lock the door so they wouldn't catch you rubbing on out
they weren't seizing you

This has to be the most misunderstood meme of all time

what does he know that makes her want him dead?

HILLARY IS IRRELEVENT

youtube.com/watch?v=tPJ9hDIkoQk

>get caught by parents trying rub one out
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>Yes.

Can we deport the Rothchilds in Britain and America back to fucking Germany. Fed up of Germans ruining Europe. I bet Soros is an Austrian expat 2nd generation immigrant to Hungary. Wouldn't be surprised.

Aaaaaaaand
>nobody cares

>1 post by this ID

>3 posts by this ID

....what? He is doing what the govt should be doing. How does this make any sense?

>I'M A FREE INHABITANT

October email dump = October surprise.

That's just a part of American culture that you should be proud of.

Can i get a tl;dr for this hillary vs asange conspiracy? Im very interested in this. Been a while since i left /x/

>Implying the US elections are this important

Get your head of your ass, the US isn't the center of it all. He pissed off the elites of almost every single western country.

It could be anyone from that group, as he gained access to Hillary's emails, anything that had to do with her during her time as secretary of state could be revealed.

For all we know, it could be some politician from Ireland who tried to get him killed because he e-mailed his dick to Clinton.

>First two letters of tag are Hi
>Hi-hillary

FUCKING SHILL KIKE

His lawyer was murdered a couple of days ago

Purely coincidental.

hamhigh.co.uk/news/renowned_lawyer_who_represented_julian_assange_died_after_being_struck_by_train_in_west_hampstead_1_4507283

Hey now, those shart in mart threads are funny. You can't tell me you didn't laugh when you saw how Indian posters were in every one and how they were one of the most desperate to push the meme.

explain how everyone else is dead then

If your claim supposes the story is a lie, its your burden of proof to say otherwise.

You want a link? To a news site? Who is on her side? That says she's killing people? While she's running for office?

Would you want a link to prove your mother was murdered by Hillary Clinton?

Well then you can stick this Truth Popsicle in your Hillary Hole and twist it around and around:

Central Banks fuck over working men by diluting their saved money and earning power. If some information junkies got together and held teach ins about the Central Banking Scam, real progress could be made toward Social and Economic Justice.

Try that for a change. It will give you some sanity back.

Peopie

Hillary is a cunt

FTFY

and where, pray tell, is this insurance file?

>literally risking his life at every waking moment for the sake of others
>megalomaniac
I don't think you know what that word means kiddo

L O N D O N fags get in here

Someone help me start this shit I suck at social media

I sharted brb gotta go out in public

>britbong laws
>in an embassy
Can Assange even defend himself? Does he have traps setup, or even a gun?

A guy this notorious, he should at least have a hidden camera. Also yes, this "shart in mart" has been the most effective derailing and slide tactic. Shills don't even need to try with this, this was a godsend.

Embassy is considered a territory of another country so British laws shouldn't apply.

On the WikiLeaks site, where you might expect to find such a thing.

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

PLOP IN SHOP

so that's where Hillary is

why do you think hes kevin from home alone stuck in there by himself?

its en embassy, there will be armed military guards

really makes my records correct, thanks guys.

Bumperino.

>britbong laws

British laws don't apply on Ecuadorian soil, you fucking moron.

You know she is going to kill you CTR people when she's done with you right. It will be like hitter with the S.A all over again.

Actually... this would be fucking awesome.

>An attempt on his life.
>He releases a video of the assassin being foiled dozens of times in homemade traps before finally being defeated and caught.
>He makes a quip every time the assassin screws up.
>"Hey, you know what they call it assassination?" He says to the assassin when he's caught on all fours.

Just correct my record, senpai.

The fuckers will die of old age, as long as they stop stealing fucking hearts.

A CAT BURGULAR????