Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is there anything we can do to help them? Send them money somehow or put motors on their bikes or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/report-of-cash-payments-over-10000-received-in-a-trade-or-business-motor-vehicle-dealership-qas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shutup idiot, meanwhile Americans are tax slaves worked like dogs living perpetually in debt to pay off all the stuff they "own".

SHART

Do Europeans have used car dealerships?

Are you too fat to do regular exercise?

Yes, goy, keep using the vehicular jew

Us bongs have the cheapest used cars. Buy we aren't yurop anyway.

I would exclusively use a bike if i could get away with it. Fuck dealing with cars.

>Being bad with money
Kek

Is it true that 75% of Americans are overweight because they ride in car every trip that is longer than the length of the car?

just kidding i don't really have to ask

Yes, it's true. Only thing I can afford is a rental car a couple of times a year.

I
N

Unlike Americans we don't define our lives in cars. We don't need them as our cities generally have good infrastructure.

It's mostly leftist rich living in white neighborhoods claiming they are so green and tolerant while having two cars for if the distance is over 2 kilometres.

Yes.

Eurabians really can't afford cars? You can get a used pic related for less than 20k USD, with a good down payment thats at most 200 a month

Europoors cant comprehend the scale of the continental US. I have to drive 25km to get to a grocery store.

>not saving up so you can pay for shit in cash
That's why your economy is in the trash

>Eurabians
silly willy

>not showing off your magnificent wealthy father and getting raging mad when it doesnt get you laid

>saving money in an economy with a monetary policy that punishes savers

As much as I enjoy driving, I wish I didn't have to use a car to get anything done. The infrastructure here is not made for people, but for cars. Everyone is fat because few walk or bike, and everything is surrounded by enormous parking lots. I just want to be able to take a stroll to a bakery or restaurant in the evening, but shit is so spread out and far away.

Oh no however will I buy a car? If only I was a burger or yuropean.

dude ive seen old people eating cat and dog food in america since the 90's
literally, with my eyes, seen them buy and eat it.
fuck you and fuck the central bank and fuck the economy

>paying installments
>not buying outright

yeah, but why would you want that nu-mobile
especially considering you can get an older Corvette for $5k, or a relatively modern Toyota for less than $10k

Well I live in Hoboken and I have a subcompact, if I was a retired blue collar suburban boomer I'd buy a corvette

like it's a good thing?

oh 'mericans and their big cars.

They can't afford full sized images either. Sheesh

>Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?
Yes, this is true, I take my bike and the train everywhere. I make about 280k gross per year, but a car is too expensive. The parking spaces along cost more than the average US house.

>Is there anything we can do to help them? Send them money somehow or put motors on their bikes or something?
Yes please send money.

Time to get shart started euro bros

SHART

IN

THE
MART

send me some money bro cant afford a car or the bus i take the bycicle

How is this seen as civilized?

cuck detected. Bikes get stolen anyways and are useless in the winter

In the states if you put more than 10k as a down payment or buy outright 10k+ the IRS investigates you. Seriously

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/report-of-cash-payments-over-10000-received-in-a-trade-or-business-motor-vehicle-dealership-qas

You also have to fill out tons of paperwork and it is a pain in the arse

>280k
and how much of that is immediately stolen through taxes?

1/64 plastic "Norwegians"

MART

>'buying' something that you cant afford

i live in americuck in southern cali. my apartment is right across the street from a shopping center that includes every type of shop for everything i need. behind my city is wildnerness. being on the very edge of suburban area is the best. quick into centers for shopping, which i walk to, and quick to get out into the wilderness. when not walking, i use a bike for everything else. i probably save $3k on gas. the only time i use a vehicle is to really leave and go to further wilderness spots or to transport something large.

i hate cars/trucks on the road. id rather get to some place in 15 minutes by bike on the trail, then to spend 5 minutes by car/truck on the road.

Cycle tracks will abound in utopia - HG Wells

Whether its good or not is irrelevant. When you country is fuckhuge, people and places are going to be spread out. Its rediculous to assume you wouldn't need a car to go places. Russia is the same way.

Having larger cars is also a cause of the vast differences between places and resources. Tell me, what bothers you so much about large vehicles? Or have you bought into the typical european talking point blindly without thinking about it critically?

I ride my bike everywhere.
My country is the size of a post stamp and completely flat. Why would I spend half my day in a traffic jam?

>Those shitty things
>Cars
>Not glorified golf carts from the 90s

Why are European cars so tiny?

I see minis and fiats and they are so tiny and only teenage girls drive them

I have no standards. A Toyota corolla that moves is good enough. Spend as little as possible.

This is a common street size in any older European city. You wanna drive your hummer down that? I don't feel like going back and forth five times every time I take a corner.

Right but the point is that it's not like that in the US. We have the infrastructure for large vehicles, so why wouldnt we use them?

I used to live in Boston, and most people here had cars, they would park in a nearby parking garage for a small fee

About 40%+ by taxes, then quite some stuff is stolen by health insurance and pension insurance, unemployment insurance and nursing care insurance. However, even after all of that I get about 155k net, so a bit less than 50% is taken away automatically.

That's pretty. I would live there.

Yeah most people can park their cars in parking garages here too, but you can't easily drive in or out the city if your car has too big of a turning circle.

Also, gas is way too expensive for normal people to drive a larger car. Just not worth it.

Look at me im Bostonian im so poor I can't afford sidewalks and two lane streets!

Buying an used car is not that expensive, but gas and keeping the car in the register is. Taxed to all hells. If I lived in a big city and didn't work too far away, no way would I keep a car.

two lane steets are great if you don't actually want to live there

Look at me I can't afford gas because I'm not American! Gas is 2 dollars a gallon here Europoor.

no traffic jams
no pollution
usually faster than a car while in a city
uses fat and not fossil fuels to be powered
improves health

Yeah, not civilized at all.

>Somehow this is acceptable

>nursing care insurance
so you're already paying to be put in a home when you're an old man?
do you have the option not to or do you just not have a family?
christ what a nightmare

That looks incredibly cozy.

>SHART IN MART
>H
A
>R
T
>I
N
>M
A
>R
T

Well you're 60% white, so, I think I win.

>Wanting to show up everywhere with a sweaty asshole from biking all day.

No thanks Savages

Uhm... duh, who the hell buys cars cash/outright?
What the fuck are you talking about, nobody does that

You guys show up anywhere with sweaty recently sharted assholes just from standing up.

Freaking savages.

Yeah sure are winning while you're riding your bike in 0 degree weather while i'm looking at you in my rearview mirror laughing at your life.

Beacon Hill is a historic neighborhood, costs an arm and a leg to live there
It's also right next to Storrow, noise pollution must be off the charts
shame the rest of Boston is pretty fucking awful though, it's a really beautiful city

>what's investing

>Vehiclecucks can't even get anywhere because of black ice during winter
Teleportation master race

>Keeping in shape
>Not being nearly a minority in my own country
Yeah, it's not that bad. Meanwhile you
>Humongous fatass
>Tyrone fucking your sister
I'll take expensive gas over that, thanks

It's not super expensive

I had a studio there for 1600, although a good sized apartment will cost you 3-10k

>and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?
no, man, only the rich ones can afford bikes here

Why are there so many fucking threads now to create infighting amongst the boards users? It's almost as if....

Of course, I live not far from 2 different dealerships. Although I'd say a significant portion of used car sales here happen from individual to individual i.e. a friend of a friend of a friend who has a car he wishes to sell, extended family, and more recently a portuguese website used to buy/sell stuff

POOR
KEK
EUROPEANS