Best obscure Marvel/DC comics

>Robert Kirkman made a better all ages book than Keth Hellcat or North Squirrel girl

Nextwave

Not necessarily the highest of bars.

>Dr 13 wants to fuck his daughter but who doesn't want to fuck Traci?
>Infectious lass is cute! C U T E !

In my opinion, I think the 1st Vigilante run was better than any contempory Punisher runs of the time.
Plus when he realized that you can'r win in the War on Crime, took his own life.
Did he come back in Blackest Night and messed with the new Vigilante?

>Didn't even make it to 10 issues

I really miss O'Grady and Taskmaster interacting with each other.

You think that's bad?

>Only 4 out of 6 issues published
>Last issue has a fill in artist that looks like it came straight from deviantart.

Just to be precise, the first three issues all looked like that cover, and the final one was like this.

Those Moore issues were fucked up.

I will suggest the MAX hellstorm series too or the Darkhold comic if you want to get into more demonic stuff from marvel

For real, I love Jubilee but that book (like everything else Kirkman wrote for Marvel) was complete shit. Jubilee as a high school student engaging in teen drama with her gangbanger spic boyfriend and secret agent aunt is such a stupid set up as is.

Speaking of, I've started reading through Silver Sable & the Wild Pack and I'm actually enjoying it. It's a very '90s book but in a very good way; just a big dumb '90s action book with an anti-hero who's actually kind of morally shitty.

Until it becomes Excalibur lite

elaborate

>Coates creates a new The Crew for his Black Panther run
>doesn't include Kasper Cole
REEEEEEEEEEEE~

when Claremont took over he added Psylocke to the team, there was a bit less reality hopping & there was also a crossover arc with the Excalibur team.

tldr I was hoping for another kind of change when Claremont took over

It seems like Marvel puts out alot of stuff that people forget even excisted

Whatever happened to Kasper anyway? He kind of just disappeared after The Crew was canceled. They made this big deal about his father being a crime lord and him having a connection to Wakanda, neither of which were ever resolved.

He Showed up to War Machine's funeral in a background cameo.

I don't think even sentry fans know about it, I barely ever see it mentioned

>Priest never wanted the Crew to be "the black guy team"
>The 2016 version of the Crew is a black guy team with a nonsensical lineup beyond "they're all black"
Bravo, Marvel.

This concept really needed to be explored more. It makes so much sense in the DCU.

>It Was Really Good But Nobody Read It: The Jeff Parker Experience

The first half is one of the best things Marvel has ever published.

Fuck yeah, Human Defense Corps!

Is this the one with shitty anime art, I couldn't get past issue one on that

The main artist for that series does a World War II webcomic called Katusha about a Ukranian girl in a tank division of the Red Army. It's pretty fucking good.

>it never had a proper conclusion
>just some weird unrelated Month of Evil shit

I really enjoyed this one, though I admit it petered out a bit towards the end.

So damn good

Dial H wasn't obscure it was a critical darling and did great in trades, it even got a deluxe edition almost immediately while other acclaimed new 52 runs like Lemire's animal man and Snyder's swamp thing went ignored in that regard

is thi DC Marvel or its own?

This any good? I really liked the Mr. E mini.

This is very well know, And not very good.

More my speed of Vig

>Marvel Boy
Gee, what do you think?

>we will never get Marvel Boy 2
It still hurts...

No, it's the one that came out while Avengers Academy was running where you find out Tasky has a shitty memory and can't even remember if Finesse is his daughter or even his own damn name.

Have you read Chain Gang War?

nope, what's it about?

I don't know Dave Johnson did the interior art and I was wondering if it was good

he's getting and Arrow episode for him (yeah, I know, Arrow) and there were some rumors about a new series for him in the CWverse

I prefer Vext but Heckler is cool too.

That's not good news, not good news at all.

I didn't say it was good news

>He made JL United great
>it lasted 5 issues
is that man cursed ?

would you be less retarded if id ask if hes Shazam related or Mar-Vell related

He's Mar-Vell related.