Reminder that kara boga KNEELS before the CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR

reminder that kara boga KNEELS before the CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR
m*slims are all pale sissy ar*bs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q#t=190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>heretics BTFO

pedocult BTFO, will mudslimes ever recover?

Imagine being African and Muslim at the same time.

You're starting to become like me, mate

Jesus was BLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8

>be virgin muslim virgin
>can't even get STDs because you're a virgin lmao

>be CHAD CHRISTIAN FUCKER
>explosive population growth despite "incurable" STDs

>FInn

In the link :D :D :D braise Kara Boga

You also throw stones at giant Ottomans?

Yes :^)

you're starting to post in every single thread. Not that I hate it, but I just find it cute.

BASED

This is all I've been doing recently. Not proud of it but I can't help it. Not even my video game addiction was this bad.

Have you tried picking up other hobbies? I know you probably considered this in your mind already but trust me, you don't want to stay on this website for too long. This website will give you brain damage and will warp how you see things if you stay on it for too long.

WTF I love sub Saharan Africa now

>taking pride in danish accomplishments

Man, nothing interests me. And I don't have the disciple to force myself to do something different. I have this damned book
sitting right next to me, I can't lift it up and read. It could be because it's a re-read or most probably because I'm a lazy shit.
I just come here to talk, or try to really.

I'm hoping, for your sake, that you're joking.

You haven't found something that you really like, man. You gotta keep trying, there are literal thousands of things to do.
Ever tried juggling?

Let's not derail the thread but no, never even thought about it.

>Man, nothing interests me

Have you tried doing an interest search? Sounds autistic I know, but basically what I do whenever I'm bored is I just start to google and search for random shit on youtube, and I find the most interesting and random things sometimes which can occupy my time. Like recently I found some cool videos about different specie of fungi and I started reading more about it. Try it.

>I just come here to talk, or to try to really.

Good. Please just don't become another Sup Forums drone though.

>never even thought about it
Let's face the facts, Malta. The ancient art of juggling is the ultimate aerobic exercise ever created by mankind. It quite literally makes your heart and respiration rates go into overdrive at the first 3 or 4 juggles (or jugs, as I like to call them). But juggling not only trains your body: it trains your mind as well.
>The data confirmed our earlier observation using a mean effects analysis and in addition showed that learning to juggle can alter gray matter in the occipito-temporal cortex as early as after 7 days of training. Neither performance nor exercise alone could explain these changes.
Juggling also:
>Is portable
>Sharpens focus and concentration
>Is the ultimate stress relief system
>Doesn't feel like exercise at all
>Increases range of motion in the arms and shoulders
>Is the best way to improve eye-hand coordination
>Can be done by everyone but nobody ever does it because normies are lazy fucks
>Looks really cool and will have you drowning in pussy after 1 week
Tales from ancient China describe the story of Xiong Yiliao, whose juggling of nine balls in front of troops on a battlefield reportedly caused the opposing troops to flee without fighting, resulting in a complete victory.
What are you even WAITING for, Malta? You can start practicing juggling TODAY with three pairs of socks or scarves or whatever the fuck. You have literally NO EXCUSE.
memes aside it's really fun and everyone should try it

No shit goats dont have AIDS

I've thought of that. Maybe I'll try it.

>Good. Please just don't become another Sup Forums drone though.
I've been here for quite a while, albeit not as active as I've been recently. If I where to
change, I would've changed already. I only go to Sup Forums to see if the Malta generals are back
up. Those where undoubtedly the best threads I've been in.

Well, that's informative. That's for sure. But I'll check other stuff out first.

That map is basically the non-negroids of Africa.

the muslim nigger countiries like sengal have low hiv, the only good thing about mussies is that they actually give a shit about family and dont sleep around

tbqh it's because muslims have a fuckton of kids as long as you're getting it from somewhere no need to go around to get it

They averge extra cuz polygamy...they get aids from faggotry

Essentially this.

youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q#t=190

>He fucked his boss' donkey

Can confirm that all araps do this. Just got done fucking 5 donkies from my past boss from starbucks. Dishonor was too much that he killed himself.

>they actually give a shit about family and dont sleep around

They Christian parts do give a shit about family though.

>no based Wakanda