>tfw I'm not sharting in my pants
>still khv

>be eurotard
>go on american website
>on american invented internet
>on american invented electricity
>on american invented computer screens
>on american communication satellites
> then proceed to shit post about how america isn't the greatest.
Probably right after you
>drive in american invented automobiles
>text with an american invented cell phone
>use american invented light bulbs
>watch american tv series
>listen to american music
>eat american grown food
>live in a free democratic society defended by two world wars and a cold war won solely by America
Why are you such cucks?

I can't believe no ones realised the pic is ASDA desu.

A
FUCKING
BUTTERTOOTH

Are these people even self aware?

this fetish includes exhibitionism with the poopie pants ; you're just helping him get off. gj ya little freaks

shart in da mart

PLOP

>>tfw this women in front of him
>this women
>women

Women is plural, faggot.

Not sharting while you shop is just plain unamerican.

excüse me faggot

>they dont shart in the mart
AYY LMAO

wait..you telling me you actually stop and go use the bathroom in middle of shopping?

Bwhahah BETA as fuck

Kys

I TEAR MY PANTS OPEN
I CANT CLOSE MY BUTT SHUT
MY WEAKNESS IS
THAT I SHART TOO MUCH
AND THE STAINS REMIND ME
THAT THE FOOD WAS REAL
I TEAR MY PANTS OPEN
JUST TO LET MY BUTT HEAL

> fellow americunt can't take joke
Wew

Poo in the loo, not in Aisle 2

THE WHOLE WORLD SAVES PHOTOS OF AMERICAN SHITS

I love foreigners, they can't into proper English.
You should make your own Sup Forums complete with Sharia and all those mudslime goodies. You will feel right at home.

IN A SHOP

For real guys why do so many Walmart shoppers lack bowel control?

Inb4 404

SHART IN MART

SHART IN MART
SHART IN MART

Wh-who is this Nordic Amazon goddess?

stop with these shill threads. This is not politics.

Want to laugh at burgers?
also saged

>replying to pasta

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

But who would we make fun of because SHART IN MART paco?

a sealab reference, in my Sup Forums?

>american invented automobiles

>Germany

lol.

If you're not a walmartian you aren't American

And I love Americans, they can't use toilet paper.

Hurr durr shart in the mart, so fucking funny. Look this meme was amusing at first, but now you faggots are just running it into the ground. You niggers need to understand that posting some cherrypicked pictures of some isolated incidents is in no way representative of the average American, let's not even get into the fact that a bunch of these images are obviously shopped. I mean I get it, you cunts are extremely jealous of us, you're jealous of the way we look, you're jealous of all of our technological achievements, you're jealous of our military (which could easily wipe out all of your pathetic countries in less than a week), you're jealous that you don't have as much money as us. So laugh it up, have your fun, you know at the end of the day, that you will always be inferior to us.

> Shitting in supermarkets

lol

>american food
Jesus Mr. Fat and Crispy we are not all degenerates

wipe your ass you sharter

Do you have a scat fetish or something?

Shart shart

SHART

But they can use guns properly just like WWII ;^)

Guten!

If you get mad they will just keep doing it.

11th post best post

yurokeks mad as hell

Is this bait?

All of her supposed "medical issues" might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS

shart in the mart lmaoo

poop in the shop xD

>you're jealous of the way we look

You fat niggers couldn't run a mile for a lifetime supply of your own degeneracy and shitty lard food.

Right, right, mate.

SHART IT DOWN

You literally Ass-Blasted yourself in the OP Pic

WHEREABOUTS??

trips. kek confirms sharter.

He's right you know!
MAKES ME THINK!

They browse our Sup Forums
They follow our elections
They follow everything about US

It's funny really. They had to learn English just to come and speak to us... some still can't even type/speak properly.

Really makes you dink! Sad, really! They don't have anything like this in their country, not enough freedom!

how many olympic medals did you guys win?

oh yeah...

I refuse to believe these are real. Who fucking walks around like that?

>Germany

lol. I still laugh when I see your flag.

LEAVE A PILE IN THE AISLE

Saged--slide thread

why does shart in the mart trigger americans?

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/
not politics

pantaLOOns of freedom #1, 60% cotton.

Keked at butthurt sharter.

>a
>fucking
>toothpaste

i'll be damned if im going to let some muslims speak to me that way. prepare ahmed im coming and will burn your faggy little city to the ground just like i did to canada 2 times

they cant do shit to me im unfadeable. they wont even stop me from getting back on the damn plane and coming back

keked at the kuk!

I love this new meme.

also pepsi coke , pretty cool

You made it to the screenshot slub, how do your bowels feel? :^)

>Cuck
Implying that is something to feel bad about

What was your part at the olympics?
Eating burgers and drinking grease?
>gud jaaaaaaab

pooinloo is fine but sharting in marting isn't. Check your poo privilege.

>Germany
Of course you wouldn't understand, Ahmed

nice lisp there, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXiDWy-Ud3U

Ha ha!

I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil food makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

>Lol

DESIGNATED

Why is this being forced? Sharting is already a thing and it's not even funny.

How do they not notice?

Can't they feel it? Can't they smell it?

Damn, that's not even a shart. That's a straight up shit in pants, then sat down in it for a while, then went to the store.

I'm simultaneously repulsed and impressed.

If that's walmart, why is there british 1 pound price tags on the shelves?

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Your image isn't America, that's ASDA in the UK and that's not shit, it's mud.

Don't post it again because you look silly now.

One guy no cup

Don't defecate in Aisle 8
Don't whiz in Aisle 6
Don't poo in Aisle 2
Don't spill urine in Aisle 9
Don't pee in Aisle 3

it's so common that they accept it. This is American culture.

It actually is pretty funny.