So how much of this world have you actually seen? or did you get all your stereotypes from the internet?

so how much of this world have you actually seen? or did you get all your stereotypes from the internet?

temp

damn basement dwellers

Germany and Denmark
t. poorfag

I've only visited Europe (and Morocco) so I used a Europe map (because it looks more impressive than just a tiny section of the world painted green)

Actually I've been to the Canary Islands too but whatever

And how the fuck have you never been to France, Hans?

I've only ever been to the shit parts of Spain and France.

nothing to see there. We got enough shitskins here

wew, whats with the middle east obsession

Also here's a template if people have only been to Europe

I disagree. I think it's a great country. Yes there are too many pakis in Paris but you can avoid them, it's still a great city. And just the whole country is really nice too.

one day soon im gonna just go fuck it and travel for a long time (year?) and leave it all behind

he's an isis agent. i hope the csis tracks him down

Relatives in Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Visited them when i was a kid. Went to Syria later to look at historical shit. Oman and Jordan were just pass bys.

>tfw went to the same hotel in Spain ~15 times as a child
such is life with Easyjet holiday deals

how was syria in peace times

>implying he didn't go there for ISIS training

kek every time

All cities where I've spent a significant amount of time dotted.

Seen enough to know that my home is the best for me and certainly that Finland is empty outside of Helsinki

i lived in germany for 5 years in the 90s and visited the surrounding countries including czechoslovakia before it split

i havent been anywhere else besides usa and mexico since then

Food was good,people were surprisingly nice, lots of cool shit to see like Krac des Chevaliers. Some of it was dirty though and drivers were horrible.

Rich parents taken me loads of places.
England is best obviously.
Haven't been US though.

I'm just a Poorlak, and you are responsible for my misery

I'd leave my country more often if I lived in Germany. Seriously, what's your muzzie population up to now?

Let me guess - Brazilians transported you from Pakistan to Germony?

how is that

This you?

lol

No but I think I know that one dude over there.

There is almost no welfare in Brazil and all people are so cruel...

kek

I'd like to visit japan at some point.

the [[[[[refugees]]]]] didnt have any impact yet.

The current issue is more about secound and third generation families... and this problem is out of control

no bulli pls, I'm still young and I'd like to travel more when I can afford it

We are importing stereotypes since at least 25 years you retarded nigger.

Don't deny it Gunter

not much cuz poorfag

I think I'm doing alright so far

Travelling to other countries is degenerate.

Why would I travel to other countries when I live in one of the best countries in the world? Germany has lots of nice places to visit and you support your country's economy if you vacation domestically.

US (both coasts) Mexico, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Spain, Germany, England, Denmark and Cyprus.

Hi rapefugee

just get a motorbike and drive my dad drove from india to the uk and it only cost him £1000 in the 80s

When i was 7 years old i accidentaly went to excursion in Mausoleum with chinese guys instead of normal humans
Haven't seen any foreigners since then

>USA
Violent shithole 3rd world country
>China
amazing place, truly the future
>Japan
Expensive, clean, but the decay is starting to show. Niggers/Philipinos blanket Tokyo
>Russia
Everyone is friendly, will speak to you even though you make it clear you cant speak Russian
>Germany
Everyone is a robot. Must bag groceries very fast. Refugees everywhere, literally everywhere
>Spain
Everyone is relaxed, has no money. Mostly white
>Ukraine
Every woman wanted to marry me
>London
Wow, how is this even considered a Western City anymore? Seriously
>Austria
What every American thinks Germany is like.
>Italy
Northern Italy Master Race confirmed. Rome/Venice are trash holes though. Lake Garda, Tirol, and Bozen are the best
>Georgia
So beautiful, great people. Original Kebab removers
>Croatia
The most beautiful women in Europe.
>Slovenia
An inexpensive mix of Austria and Italy. Lake Bled is wonderful
>Greece
Made the mistake of where my German National Team jersey there. Debt faggots. Good fish though.
>Poland
White, strong, and Catholic. Truly a white country.
>Estonia
Proud, fast interent, tasty but interesting food
>Belarus
The last free country of Europe
>Czech
Best Pilsner, inexpensive food, second best looking women in Europe
>Paris, Strassbourgh, France
Niggers and muslims everywhere. Not a single white woman without a nigger baby in Strassbourgh. Almost 0 French. :-(
>Korea
American Style, filled with Koreans
>"Stans"
Fresh food, moderate (and controlled by the state) Islam, Friendly people, overly friendly infact.
>Romania
Gypies, but easy to spot. Great seaside. Shit food though

>Ireland
No major differences from the UK, you wouldn't know you have crossed the border until you see the signs.

>Netherlands
All the stereotypes are true; it's incredibly flat and full of canals, the people are tall and you can't move for bicycles. Most people speak good English and are generally polite. Good public services, buses and trains are on point. Watch out for the trams though.

>Spain
Been to Barcelona. Beautiful city with absolutely stunning architecture. Bit of a tourist trap though, then again so are most big cities.

>Italy
Great food, attractive women, breathtaking landscapes, ancient ruins and magnificent old architecture. Public services bring it down a few points though. Trains were sometimes over 15 minutes late and they were always packed to the brim.

>Malta
Beautiful wee island (two islands actually, don't forget Gozo). It has been owned by the Brits, the Romans, the French and the Arabs. Its language and culture are a potent mix of its historical owners with its own original Maltese twist. It has beautiful scenery and its brimming with history. Oh and the locals usually speak good English. Would consider retiring there.

>Turkey
Was quite young when I went there and spent most of the time chilling in the resort so not much to say. The people were friendly and the food was good as far as I remember.

I'm not russia... western germany recovered just fine after the war. know your enemy

I've been in Brazil, pretty nice country, I'd even live there

I only get stereotypes from the mainstream media and white men are to blame for all of the world's problems and everyone else is peace loving and oppressed and cancer and vomit and jews are untouchable.

pleb coming through
man I really wanna go to Asia

w-why would I want to leave

Pretty decent for a student I'd say.

>Must bag groceries very fast
It's legal to kill a man if it takes him more than 45 seconds.

Same map except I once was in Canada for six hours

Been here for three years. I am one with the bag and food with cash in hand. I hate slow faggots who take forever.

I like everywhere I've been

feels bad

>hungary

NICE TRY ASSHOLE

Missing out on life bro.

My map is kinda weird

>tfw no France

mostly because of necessity, i don't get why people "travel" desu

>so how much of this world have you actually seen? or did you get all your stereotypes from the internet?

Stereotypes about present-day Europe come from returning US military personnel.

>in the 80s

Healthcare and college free maybe

r u a gril

+ left germany uncoloured because transiting in FRA and TXL doesn't count as visiting desu

I've worked hard enough that I can afford both

>that pic
I remember that thread
I've been to most states :-DD

The is ok to stay there 4 u

I've never been beyond that red circle give or take.
rip my life

it still wouldnt cost that much now
most hotels outside of europe cost less than 3£ a nite

apparently not enough to see the world

holy shit i have seen more of your country than you have kek

>"visited America"
>huge landmass with dozens of regional cultures and landscapes
>can drive 8 hours and pass through 4 different eco zones and still be in same state

Yes, I'm sure your 3 days in New York City showed you everyyhing America has to offer.

>yfw your country is the only one to burn down the white house
>yfw America lost a war against the Brits and Canadians

Amercucks are degenerate, vile humans.
2 world wars and 1 world cup.

I'll have the time for that when I retire

beat me fagets

usa, spain, egypt, djibouti, pakistan, oman, uae, india

newly employed merchant marnier, hoping to hit a south america contract next.

spain was my fav.

Moscow is basically my second home at this point

chav detected

is this an attempt at banter?

You don't have to get so bootyblasted, Dad. Isn't it a father's greatest pride for the son to surpass him?

Currently living in the south of France now, chill place but I want to move to Québec for good.

was there for 2 month, renting a car and driving from east to west. Didnt see everything, but probably enough to assure my stereotypes

>Most States
Thats a good start, but different countries are an even better experience. I have family members who have never left Iowa before, so you're certainly doing much better than they are.

Tell me about your time in America. Where did you stay? What did you like/hate about it?

Stay away from London, visit a cozy village for real England

>Turkey
>Not Asia

You haven't been to Mallorca? You aren't German, are you?

On a phone, but
>Lived in the US for 9 years. Live there for half the year because university.
>Canada twice
>China three times
>Japan once
>Mexico once
>Haiti once
>Spain once
>Italy once

Next summer is Scandinavia (except Norway), the Netherlands, Germant, Russia, and Estonia. After that Australia.

Where did you go in Russia and why were you in Papua?