Is there a character who was ruined more than Finn?

He started out great, but they just ended up destroying his character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H5WF4geaD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homer Simpson Seasons 8 to 15

Lisa Simpson seasons 8 to 22

Happened as early as season 2.

Wasn't that around the time most of their better writers started leaving to make thier own shows?

Korra

>implying it wasn't a character arch
He grew from an oblivious confident kid into a miserable teen who realized everyone is just using him and no one wants to be with him.

Not Sup Forums, but I think we can all agree AA5 ruined whatever AJ tried to establish.

>they pass up diving into Finn's mental vault for a maturity arc and instead go for "le breakup drama" and chasing PB's tail
WRYYYYYYYYY

>Bubbline is more relevant than any of Finn's relationships to the writers and most of the fans

I blame writers that refuse to grow up and hate themselves enough to insert their self hatred in a poor kid (cartoon or not) and giving more protagonism to their waifus while also listening to idiotic fans that are only there for the shipping.

I also blame executives that seem to hate character development in exchange of marketability.

Quit crying you baby, all that happened is that Finn got more boring as the show went on. That's not even that bad in the grand scheme of things (even though from an entertainment perspective it's basically the single worst thing that could happen to a character), there's definitely others who got shit on way more than that.

>all that happened is that Finn got more boring as the show went on. That's not even that bad in the grand scheme of things (even though from an entertainment perspective it's basically the single worst thing that could happen to a character
Yes it is. If the main character is boring you've effectively killed interest in said character and fuck over fans of the character as well.

Boring arcs = boring or shit development = no interest in character

No

OP's acting like it's the single worst thing that's ever happened to a fictional character which is stupid. Finn got more boring but whatever, shit happens.

tf are you talking about . Finn is fucking great.

Season 5 is the one season that has a few bad episodes,but that's it. the rest of AT is good.

he sure wasn't boring in the last few epiosdes we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=1H5WF4geaD0

WWE Creative = Writers for Finn after S4

By season 2 you mean the regular series after the 5 parter, right?

>all that happened is that Finn got more boring as the show went on
Um no. Finn didn't use to be an emotionally unstable jobber who put a philosophical quip in every two sentences. Right now most of Finn's actions are either voicing some existentialst stuff, or doing something really disappointing for the sole purpose of leaving the audience like shit.

>I blame writers that refuse to grow up and hate themselves enough to insert their self hatred in a poor kid (cartoon or not) and giving more protagonism to their waifus while also listening to idiotic fans that are only there for the shipping.
> I also blame executives that seem to hate character development in exchange of marketability.

Sinfest, the animation.

and that made him more boring, I just said that in a much more concise manner.

That would imply she was once good.

Korra has always been shit