Choose your leader

A mass catastrophe, combined with assassination hits has left only these two Right Wingers alive in America.

Who do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg)
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the non nigger lover kike

Ben Shapiro. He's a neocon faggot but at least he's not a literal faggot who wasn't even born in America

Me.

Probably Ben, he is much better at libcuck destruction than Milo.

I vote hillary.

An wannabe smart orthodox Jew zion vs. gay macho down to earth thief.
Hmmm, makes you think.

>wannabe smart

Ben.

I want to hate Ben so much for the Trump shit, but he's a great speaker and probably better for conservativism.

>religious
>smart
pick one
He's well educated, but who says he has the brain capacity to figure out if he reads bunch of lies.

Ben isn't a faggot

Milo. At least he's entertaining and not a sniveling, stuck up runt

even though I hate Jews and Ben is a little dweeb

I couldn't see myself voting for a literal nigloving gay guy

Milos ok, he is what he is, I dont hate him but I wouldn't associate myself with the homo right if I could avoid it

Yeah, Ben is a much more intelligent person than Milo so I'd have to go with him.

ben is a traitor. he is globalist controlled opposition fuck him

*tips fedora*

Ben Shapiro without a doubt. Yes he's a jew but at least he's not a faggot.

They're both over hyped half wits.

Milo's a fag. Shapiro all the way. He left Breitbart in a pretty embarrassing way, but that site's going off the cliff along with Trump, the runaway locomotive which it has hitched itself to, so he'll be better off in the long run.

I don't know if you've met many Jews, but they are smarter than normal people.

>believing in some burning bush stories about great Jewish battles and noah when not a single sword was found on most battlefields and ship couldn't have transported all animals, not to mention collect them all on same spot
See, i am already smarter than any religious person ever in existence. Step up.

*unsheathes katana*

>Liking a thieving narcissist over a SJW demolishing machine

*tips fedora*

You're an absolute madman if you think Milo would be a better choice than Ben in any way, shape, or form. Milo would be like a deer in the headlights the second he got put into office. He would have no idea where to start and would probably be a worse president than Obama quite honestly. Ben would be in a little over his head, but I have no doubt he could grow to fill the position and do great things for America by the end of his second term.

Shapiro

The faggot barely knows what he's talking about, and fundamentally misunderstands the purpose of government

Milo. Was this a trick question darling?

As a Brit he wouldn't qualify though, not that that stopped Obama I suppose.

I'll take the one that has a normal human height

>Choose between a Jew and a faggot.
lmao...you cuckservatives are funny.

So neither?

Pretty much everything is over bens head. He's fucking short.

I choose the Jew!

Oh wait...

they're both jews

classic jewish trick, we rigged your elections again

I would rather elect a manlet jew who talks fast than a faggot brit who talks about how faggy he is.

Jewish dubs of truth

>they're both jews
Milo's a Jew too? I never investigated the matter since being a faggot is bad enough...

>classic jewish trick, we rigged your elections again
Pic related.

I am so tired of Milo's shtick.

>He's a neocon

I'm convinced that 90% of you have no idea what that means.

Benno, he will just talk the catastrophe into stopping itself.

>b-but muh jew

I dont give he shit. That guy can talk, argue and debate like no one else. Too bad he always looks kinda angry and is not very charismatic.

BENNO 2020

I exploit this huge vaccum and become the biggest advocate of nondegenerate paleoconservative nationalist thought in the country.

Will to Power, faggots.

So my choices are between a straight cucked jew and a gay provocateur Jew.

Ben Shapiro because nobody will listen to a faggot.

A tip a day keeps the blatant hypocrisy away

Lol. I was 5'9 when I was like 14 and I wasn't even considered tall. Fucking malets.

The alt right worship the natural aristocracy. The white race really need that 2% of the population yo. We could definitely build a nation on sodomy.

>A neo-conservative midget that opposes cultural marxism at a government level.
>Or an AIDS suffering reprobate who's self-professed to raping children (youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg) and changes his opinion on a dime for what gets him the most attention.
Ben. Any day.

>A neo-conservative

You keep using this word but you don't know what it means. Ben is more of a tea party conservative than anything. He does not think the US should be policing the world.

Ben is legitimately educated on the topics he speaks about, and can make very nuanced arguments, and more importantly, can have broader appeal. Milo is just an edgelord by a different name, yeah he pisses off all the feminists and shit, but at the end of the day, he's just a troll, and thats it.

Shapiro is a (((Neocon))) that only cares about Israel so I wouldn't miss him.

I am very anti-faggots but Milo has done a great job so far so Milo > Ben desu senpai

How is Shapiro not a Neocon?

Obviously the people on Sup Forums choosing Ben need to read this...

Too bad he's a Neocon who calls his opponents "sexist asshat", he may be a good debater but besides that he's just your average cuckservative pundit, including the usual intellectual snobbery.

He does not believe the US should be policing the world. This belief is essentially what neocons are.

A sodomite does far more damage to a society than any Jew ever could.

>believing in evolution when not a single ape was ever seen giving birth to a human

Neocon? Do you even know what that means?

>A sodomite does far more damage to a society than any Jew ever could.
You fool. The Jews normalize and promote the sodomites. Without the Jews, the sodomites would not be an issue.

TWO CLOWNS!

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

And yet much of the Middle Eastern states that drove all their Jews out decades ago have not just governments but entire populations that sanction organised animal rape, and child rape (including sodomy if they're boys).

Faggots don't start civilizations; they end them. Married Jew with kids ftw.

All blessed by their imams as it is not expressly forbidden in their unholy book.

leaders get destroyed or converted, have no leaders only ideas, unless the leader is VERY STRONG

I choose death. For them.

I like Shapiro. Listen to him every day.

Milo is cancer, if you are serious about conservatism. I almost think it's a huge act to discredit conservatives.

Sup Forums, being a faggot/tranny loving board, sides with Milo Cuckopolis and think he's white. You're all what's killing our movement.

Pic related: it's what Sup Forums considers white.

>And yet much of the Middle Eastern states that drove all their Jews out decades ago have not just governments but entire populations that sanction organised animal rape, and child rape (including sodomy if they're boys).
Those countries aren't White and having homosexuality normalized and promoted within them, are they?

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

>jew shitbag or someone who doesn't know what they're talking about
Neocons don't believe the US should police 'the world' just mainly around one particular country in the Middle East. I've seen him openly warmongering against Iran.

Shapiro easily.

i hate both of them. a lot. but if i had to pick between the nigger loving faggot and the cuckservative i'd pick the cuckservative.

Better option here

>A hypocrite jew or a faggot jew

Two clowns,specially the faggot.

probably milo, he will kill all muslims with fire

gas both jews.

I pick Liddle Ben, then trick him into getting into an oven.

73% of jews say jewishness is about remembering the holocaust. Ben Shapiro says it isn't. Wow, what a paragon of logic.

ONE IS TAKING SOME IN THE POOPER

He didn't survive the left wing purge

Fucking neither. Both are zionist niggers, and don't belong in the USA, foreign parasite shits.

Kill them both, then become the leader myself.

i would like ben a lot more if he supported trump

The political war rages on. Ben Shapiro refuses to debate Milo based on his shallow politics and tendencies. Milo is winning a few fans for his outrageous claims and pageantry of his minority status.

Despite his Jewish heritage, it seems Shapiro will dominate the Republican Party by the consensus of Sup Forums.

But suddenly- a figure rises from the darkness. A new contender. He sports three bullet wounds after his confrontation with rally Lesbians, but declares his candidacy.

So Sup Forums... will you switch, or stick?

this is true. he destroys

Shapiro, at least he doesn't hide that he is jewish nor gets fucked by niggers

The Jew

Ben offered to debate Milo, Milo is chicken shit and backed out, Ben has now rescinded the offer because there is no point debating someone so intellectually shallow

Ben is a master-debater, he would fuck Milo like he's never been fucked before

>This is what christcucks actually believe

>Milo fans

christ the fucking autism

And guess who enables sodomy?

>M-muh christcuck! I'm totally normal a-and moral *dies of AIDS*.

Go lick some mudslime feet faggot

Milo defended homosexual pedophilia on Joe Rogan as being a good thing

hes a fucking degenerate

I don't really know much about either.

I'll go with whoevers taller.

Only under the feminist definition of "pedophilia"

They look like a jolly band of happy friends, user!

Leave the country.

hes talking 13-15 years old vs 20+

that "pedophilia" to everyone

fuck you, you neocon robot.