Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Si3BOg6zF2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Flag.

Poles:

>know nothing about the Roman Empire
>know nothing about WW1
>know nothing about WW2
>Germans didn't import Syrians to kill Europe and didn't start any of the wars responsible for the refugees world wide

Yet Poles keep talking shit about Germans to revel in their eternal butthurt.

Poland is always right, Ahmed

Advanced case of national autism.

>started WWI
I thought Serbia and Austria did that, is Austria also Germany now?
>started WWII
That would have been Josef Beck, Churchill, Lord Halifax, and Chaberlain. Germany was offering each of you peace, but you wanted to wipe Germany off the map, so you declared war. Poland told England beforehand that if Germany invaded, Poland would be in Berlin two weeks later. Instead your whole country was lost and your government spent the next 40 years in exile. Well done geniuses.
>imported Syrians
I'm not sure Germany does anything the US and UN doen't want them to do; everyone laughs at Poland for taking tons of funds from the EU then refusing to take your share of refugees. Not saying Germany is right, but you're obviously a bunch of niggers on welfare.

>is Austria also Germany now?
Yes.
It wouldn't have been a world war if Germany didn't support Austria in their autism.
>That would have been Josef Beck, Churchill, Lord Halifax, and Chaberlain. Germany was offering each of you peace, but you wanted to wipe Germany off the map, so you declared war. Poland told England beforehand that if Germany invaded, Poland would be in Berlin two weeks later. Instead your whole country was lost and your government spent the next 40 years in exile. Well done geniuses.
Hitler was gud boy he didnt invade nobody
>I'm not sure Germany does anything the US and UN doen't want them to do; everyone laughs at Poland for taking tons of funds from the EU then refusing to take your share of refugees. Not saying Germany is right, but you're obviously a bunch of niggers on welfare.
Pretty sure merkel was officially backing the EU to accept refugees.

Come on

>I'm not sure Germany does anything the US and UN doen't want them to do

Why is this even a meme when wikileaks have proven Soros is behind almost everything that bad for whitey? #BLM, rapefugess, unchecked illegal immigration, and ect.

Chruchill was most responsible for WWII and Germany was just blamed for it all because they were the biggest threat on the axis side.

hows your mother new tanned boyfriend, Klaus?

Good to see kraut butthurt finally. I meet few of yours. Fucking cringing spineless faggots, all of them. Too afraid of mutti merkel thought police to even say that they don't like their mothers, wifes and daughters raped to death and then stoned. And raped again.
You fags like to think you are still big guys, but your time pass long time ago.
>tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
Fucker nailed it so long time ago. You are joke, sweden tier even. Sure, you are still ride on reserves of glory past, but it wont get you far.
Almost fell sorry for you, but then
Fuck you and godspeed, kill yourself already whiny faggot

It is strange. Germans and Jews seem to be vectors for chaos.

The Rothschilds also came out of Germany before taking over England.

Most of the "cultural Marxist" and Marxism itself philosophers came from (((Germany))) too

>started WW2
Yeah, those damn Germans dressed up in Polish military garb with Polish dogtags attacking their own radio tower. Damn them!

>started WWI
>started WWII
hardly

the ones who killed europe were the americans do not forget. With britain as the knife at its back. Maybe even the brits as main perpetrators since victory or defeat was in their hands after the nazis fucked up in russia.

By the way i am flabbergasted, is the proper english word, by the fact that göring if we are to believe this letter is accurate, thought the menace came from the east!
Quite remarkably ignorant.
youtube.com/watch?v=Si3BOg6zF2s

>Germans
>started WWI
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

It was the Jews who fucked Rome.

Truth hurts

I mostly agree with you, our situation is mot perfect, but our economy is still riding strong, so it is not thaf bad.
But pollacks like you are the most delusional, warmongering (muh Russian invasion plz gib money and tanks) and butthurt people I've seen. I guess it is a polish thing, isn't it? Damn, even balts are not that bad like you are.

Angela Merkel is POLISH

FUCK OFF ETERNAL POLE

FUCK OFF ETERNAL POLE

HAH, the assassination of some faggy Austrian prince got shot in Sarajevo, Austrians declared war on them and the assisted their "brothers".

Poland has lot of jewish heritage

Pure coincidence.