What sets her so far ahead of her fellow actors/actresses in her generation?

What sets her so far ahead of her fellow actors/actresses in her generation?

Her ability to be literally the worst actress and person on the planet

does anyone have that gif of her in the black dress? Why does she look like a trap in that one?

shes got a nice ass desu

That's not what I meant, and she is easily one of the best actresses around.

She has a cute face and accent

Growing up under the hot lights turned her ice cold. She is slowly morphing into Jodie Foster

Exactly what I said, one of the best at being the literal worst

A litteral who now, her only achievement is arousing all the men that watched HP growing up.

Nothing a gang-rape on a pinball machine can't fix.

But she's legit great in the bling ring top meme

this is a 10/10 in the UK

Is that the body of someone that wroks out?

Why didn't The Dark Tower have a qt girl character like Hermione? Is Stephen King a hack?

god damn she really does and I'm not even an ass man
ass men, this is your opening to tell me how pleb my taste is

You guys were ready to say batb would bomb because of her. Hypocrites

I miss this stuff since we got invaded by poltards.

Every time she gets fucked, do you think she has a bad flashback to Harvey Weinstein abusing her when she was 10?

What a shame, really sad. Maybe if she appeared like this in her movies, it could redeem the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>You guys were ready to say batb would bomb because of her.
It hurts to admit that she was completely tolerable in it.

good actress and a good ass desu I wanna lick her back and butt

>the girl taking the photos
how do i get this job
is it possible to learn this power

> No "Clifford for President"
apply yourself

She's a professional stylist that had a career long before being her stylist for a couple years. She isn't emmas any more but did design a dress for her recently

I thought she was pretty damn cute if I'm being honest.

>no Harrison Ford
how

Yes.
No.

You know actors arent in top shape all year and these pics are old and were held by traders, they are like two or more years old. She recently looks in nice shape.

unequivocally yes

Her fans illusions that she is a good actor.

the fuck is warwick davis that high up there, and with only 23 movies what the fuck

she has actually played different roles and done a good job!

More but with the naked man in the mirror

>People still remember the bling ring

Girls are fans of Emma Watson, not guys.

Other women self insert themselves as her.

She's the safe "pretty" girl that other women know they could outcompete for men's attention.

No girl wants to see a stunning hot babe in Emma Watson's roles because they know subconsciously they could never compete.

They want to watch a plain Jane girl they can envision themselves as being.

There's two types of actresses in Hollywood, the actress women approve of and the actress men really want to fuck.

He did?

gotta agree with this nigga here plus she got a case of the melt ass and cottage cheese

her torso is too long which makes her ass so it looks bad if you look at the whole package but fine ass alone

mache alles?

is this photoshoped? her legs look to short

She's involved in enjoying the best or some of the best arts there are

>God Tier
Literature -
Music -
Film -
Painting -

>High Tier
Fashion design -
Sculpture
Photography -
Architecture
Industrial design
Textiles

>Mid Tier
Theater -
Calligraphy
Dance -
Cuisine -
Interior design (as a concept)
Conceptual art
Graphic design

>Useless Shit Tier
Television
Ceramics
Glassware
Woodworking
Printmaking
Jewelry
Fretwork
Metal work
Ivory Carving

>Not Even Art TierVideogames

ew

Why is she pretending these photos were leaked?

Why on earth would she take any of these pictures to begin with. Clearly leaked to show off her non existent body

YOU JUST KNOW that these pics were going straight to a Saudi heir so that he can pick out which outfit he wants her to wear for when he shits on her chest.

Nope I like her as an actress and as wife material.

Whose taking photos in the back?