Conner kent

DC puts you in charge of reintroducing him in Rebirth, how do you do it?

Turn him black.

Turn in black

Make him gay

Make him another clone

I don't.

He makes Superman less special.

Make him a gay, black clone with dwarfism

make his left leg longer than his right leg

Make his dick longer then his right leg

but not his left leg

Only if he's a half-luthor clone.

It is thicker though

This is a better cast for Death And Return then what already exists.

They are just presenting the new Superboy, so if he ever comes back it will be in the far future and a different context.
Maybe have him join the Legion or JSA when they are restored.

Or have him join L.E.G.I.O.N.

Introduce him as Jon Kents son from the future

I made him espace from the convergence world. After all, he was deleted during FlashPoint.

Make Wally's speed force shenanigans bring him back then have him annoy the Robins as is his nature.

Well, from what I know, Kon's dead. But if from some convoluted and contrived way DC brings him back to life, he should get with Tim.

Turn him into time displaced Superboy Prime from IC.

He becomes the new host for Eradicator.

Save it for after Rebirth, see if everyone's memories return.
Then all we need is for Kon-El to walk out of whatever monastery he was at and grab a leather jacket and sunglasses.
Next stop: Gotham, so he and Tim can track down Bart.

We need Superboy Prime back. I miss him failling everything he try.

Kon's not dead he went to the future with Harvest. If they do bring him back, I really hope they don't make him a villain.

Maybe we could have en Superboys book, where all canceled Superboy them up to espace the retcon limbo.

+Conner Kent forced to work with Prime to escape.
+Superboy from the pocket dimension of the LOST. Who got killed by The Time Trapper as he try to stop them from existing the limbo.
+ Since they are on the pocket dimension, there is a couple of Jonathan and Martha Kent. Connor choose to save them instead of escaping, making prime mad. PreFlashpoint Superman get his parent back but as chronology is fucked, he can't remember how.
+Matrix Supergirl appear.
+The 3 of them get back into reality making the Time Trapper die.
+ Superboy prime kill Matrix and left Conor from death.
+ Prime murder New52 Superboy and take his place. We learn that New52 trapper was New52 trapper, explaining why he wanted to stop Connor.
+ Matrix didn't really die because, Prime simply cut her in half. Since she is not a human being, that only disabled her. She took the shoot to protect Connor.
+ Connor come back just in time to remove Superboy prime who try to get into the JLA but PreFlashpoint Clark dismask him.
+ Matrix and Connor team up as interdimentionnal cop to manage all the people who escape the canceled reality.

Only acceptable if Tim Drake is his boyfriend.

Go back to Marvel.

I want him to try to get back with current WonderGirl back fail because she is the same woman. To make real drama.

And since in my idea, I brought back Matrix with him, they go along together because they are both from destroyed reality.