It's 7 degrees here in Northern Portugal. It's cool but not too cold

It's 7 degrees here in Northern Portugal. It's cool but not too cold.

A-A-Are you you ok Eastern Euros?

Central Europe here
no

>global "warming"

eh

>the absolute state of italian education

>average temperature here in February is about -12°C
>it's -3°C today
>tfw you sent all your cold weather to Europe

yes, yes... good... freeze, all of you...

i'm fucking dying here

I see it's in Reykjavik warmer then here.

That says -1 in my area but it's not supposed to get above -9 all day tomorrow.

it was pretty cold in the morning because of the wind but once it went down a bit it was really nice

-6 this morning, I don't really feel any difference with the normal temperature, except my fingers were freezing even under the gloves

You guys are so lucky to have all that comfy cold! It's hovering at around 20 baguettes in much of the region right now, full on spring weather.

its only -8 here
until -20 we are good

i actually like real winter more than the pissing contest it was

Ivan pls survive

how come that fucking very tip of the scandinavia is warmer than southern europe

Fucking boring. People went nuts but really we're barely breaking -10°C which isn't an unusual low for cold winter weeks, and the only unusual thing about it is that it's nearly March.

why aren't you asking why iceland is warmer than morocco

>tfw rain is back

Thank god I was born in Northern Portugal.

aprox -11 now and it's aweful

time for a sunbath

>mountains

We're ok.

>3 weeks to spring
>pic related
>lieberals still insist global warming isn't a hoax
okay buddy

just light a fire in your fireplace and enjoy warmth
surely everyone has a fireplace

I like it when it is chilly around -12 at day.
At night it does not matter because I sleep.

It's pouring in Coimbra as well.

Godbless.

28C in feburary

From what I understand it's basically a cold front coming from Siberia.

Also the weather and climate is more complex than distance to the equator.

it would be nice if there was snow too but currently there's more salt than snow on the sidewalks in my town

Vodka for warmth

>tfw got into a fight at work because of this weather

Basically some fucking roastie was really worried because her boyfriends car had swerved off the road and he had to go to hospital with a broken leg.

I tried to make some normie style banter and said 'maybe he was swerving to avoid another NAGGING tonight haha'. she got mad as fuck and started screaming at me. Man fuck this weather, I fell over this morning too.

Sahara Desert is colder than here

I'm really at the worst place in the world, ain't I?

>m-muh globular heating
it's time to fuck off climate change faggots.

Jej

today i almost got more than a ton's worth of wooden boards dropped straight onto me from two meters above because of slippery snow, the fact that i stepped somewhere else just in the right moment was 100% blind luck

it can always be worse

i want to die

How do russians manage to live in central siberia?

godspeed user, beat that motherfucking cold

Sure, desu there hasn't been a proper winter this year. Even though it's gotten cold now, there still isn't a lot of snow.

The new "theory" that yuro "scientists" are pushing is called "warm poles cold continents". They cant explain cold winters so they argue that the cold artic air is "spiiling" southwards due to global warming. Lmao what a bunch of retards.

today was the first time in my life when I bought 90ml of apple vodka and sipped a little (because it was cold as fuck and I have to walk between university buildings daily

>drink a vasodiltor to help with the cold
Polish science at its finest

It’s been 6 degrees here today and the past couple days and it’s so nice. It feels like spring is here, finally shedded the coat and I’ve been outside a lot. I love spring!

reminder that the north pole was above freezing over the weekend, in winter. this is causing the jet stream to weaken, and is breaking the climate systems of the north hemisphere. it is about 5 degrees above normal in the arctic on average now.

I know that being drunk in frozen temperature is not good you fucking macaroni, I just like this feeling when you're like an ice cube and when some godsend warm ambrosia flows through your body after a sip mmmmmmmm

It’s 14 in here.
t.Al-garvian

It wasn't that bad. It was pretty cold waiting for the bus but for the next day I'm prepared with warmer clothes.

Don't die Russia please ;_;

shove it up yer ass, nerd!

I saw snow today while travelling here.

Finally my barbaric genes felt at peace.

>still no snow where I live
I WANT SNOW AHHHHHH

same here. the grass doesn't even turn white because it's so dry

I love snowy landscapes although it currently looks pretty nice as well

Yep. Missed for a real winter.

in the deep continent the air is very dry. -20°C in Warsaw feels way colder than -20°C in Moscow because Moscow is less humid.

>die Russia please
this

thank fuck it didn't snow today
can you imagine typical belgian reaction to even the slightest bit of snow combined with a public transport strike? some of us actually need to get to their jobs

t. ragie wagie

Holy shit. Are you guys surviving?Plus I've been there and your roads are shit tier.

>humidity at -20C
>polish education

It's not even that bad, still single digits below 0. The only thing that's a bit unusual is a cold wave this late in the year.

You're in the southern hemisphere, it's summer for you.

don't give two shits it's the fucking saahara

That was a funny story

normal february weather
some years ago it was -30°C in the middle of March

Deserts are cold as fuck at night

>in the deep continent the air is very dry

You know that cold weather during the winters used to be the norm idiot

Comfy enough. Most of the time.

Felt a gallon of sweat roll down my back into my asscrack on my way here. But it was raining, so I couldn't take my jacket off.

What's up with the slavs and their inability to understand relative humidity? Don't you study that shit at school? Every kid around here knows that.

i wish i had a gf to cuddle with under a blanket

It's raining all the way down to Algarve, mang.

I can't believe people are losing their shit over this when this was the norm 20 years ago and it started in november.

I remember when the river flowing through my home town froze in november and thawed in march. We used to go sledding on it. Now it never freezes.

I thought that’s pretty common in winter.

True. It's not terrible much warmer in the summer either.

not in skåne. we had a few bad winters in the 90s and 2000s but most winters it was like fall in finalnd.

-11°C today, went with my bike through knee deep snow earlier today. It was kinda awesome.
I'm fine tho OP, thanks for asking.

I rode my bike to work at just a bit colder than that today. My lungs burned. Throat all fucked up now.

Summer soon please

This is but the calm before the real plunge

It would be if it wasnt for wind chill

>eurocolds

New Japan or New Cuba?

That's unnatural.

>tfw -4

i want colder

i don't do outside and i want n*rmoids to suffer

>Russia winds are flowing over Europe at this point causing -20°C/-4°F to -2°C/25°F temperatures
>TFW 13°C/55°F in my area tomorrow
Wish Arctic air will fucking wash over me at this point
Also converted temperatures to Celsius so that Europeans can understand.

Didn't you have your cold wave already in January (when it's supposed to be)?

This doesn't look like a big deal. Minimum temp record in Moscow is -42°C in 1940.

You'd be freezing at 0°C, hue

grim but it could be worse

30degrees
A Finn will be dissolved and be water.

fucking hell I wonder what -20 is like

>tfw it was 60 F in southern Ohio today
pls gib cold temperatures wherever you live, we haven't had snow in a month.

Just opened window

Had no idea it was that bad was outside yesterday :D

May easteuros rest in vodka heaven

its over, i went outside 2 days ago to put baby into car and i almost died, mom told me some artctic winters or so are coming so now im not going out of house until its temperature suitable for humans

It was 65 F here today. Usually it's still in the negatives this time of year here.

>People think its weird that Iceland is this warm (7°) while the rest of Europe is freezing in winter
>Don't know that temperature in Iceland doesn't change all year and when they're enjoying the heat mid summer we're freezing at 7°

i want summer to be here so i can start going to the beach and enjoying going outside

fuck cold weather