youtube.com/watch?v=5tFHk86H844
youtube.com/watch?v=NtlBb4v5nvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has anyone even seen an episode?

it was better than family guy and american dad combined

>tfw you got frappe in your 'stache

Family guy has no heart.

At least the cleveland show did.

I don't know about you, but I've never seen an episode....

I used to love The Cleaveland Show when I was like 15. Looking back at it, it wasn't really good but it was a LOT better then Family Guy. Real comfy too.

haha fuck blacks ami right? #MAGA #BLUMPF

Cleveland, the daughter, and Tim the Bear were the worst characters. Everyone else was meh(Rollo) to great(Holt).

it was a show about black people written like they have never met a black person

I see it in syndication. I like it better than Family Guy. Although I don't think it was better than AD. But it might be unfair to compare the two since AD has so many more episodes.

But that starred four black actors, like four times as many as Family Guy and American Dad combined. It was a decent waste of time.

Show sucks
>Let's make Cleveland a completely different character from Family Guy to at least appear entertaining
>Donna is a bitch
>Teen girl character is one dimensional and boring (Surprising)
>Ralo is an asshole and not funny
>Junior is a cringey faggot, although he at least is nice
>Cleveland is a massive pussy
>Cleveland's mom is okay
>Cleveland's dad is an asshole
>Ralo's dad is an asshole
>The friends are all fine but not exceedingly interesting
>The writing is horrible
>Jokes are few and far between
This show is terrible, but I'd agree with The show however is falling asleep-core

Out of all the possible FG spinoffs, they decided on one of the least interesting characters (Cleveland). Even a Mort Goldman spinoff would have been more entertaining.

Id watch a show with just Holt and his mother

Proof that diversity is garbage and gets nowhere

I'm just disappointed that there's only like two rule34 images of Ariana and like 5 of Tim.

I would have liked The Joe Show.

Holt was the only character with any decent jokes. That song he did with Rollo about using him to pick up on girls had me laughing the first time I heard it.

>king of the hill was cancelled for this

Spinoff about Mort would have been better with all the Jewish writers.

Why did Cleveland's character just change completely after he got his own show? Even his voice sounds different now

I like Family Guy and American Dad just fine.

The Cleveland Show was hot garbage, though. They completely turned his character upside down just to make a second Family Guy.

It ain't nutton but mutton bustin

Seek help

youtube.com/watch?v=mWjqEgDymus
is this kino

This was probably the worst show of all time. Family guy is already a terrible show with shit humor and then they tried to make a spinoff of an already terrible show. The creators should be executed for this cancerous excuse for an animated series.

Frap frap attack

I actually loved it but mostly because i thought i would hate it. Seen every episode multiple times. The others are right, it's comfy

Go fuck yourself.

I couldn't stand Ralo. The writers kept trying to past his behavior off as cool or whatever but he was just a little annoying faggot.

American dad is best but the cleaveland show should still be on, sucks they pulled the plug so early.

it had a few funny moments but it was like 90% shit

Like every MacFarlane show there are episodes or jokes here and there that make me laugh, but Cleveland Show consistently had the most misses and fewest hits.

Roberta was the only good thing about the show. By that, I mean she was good eye candy. Her character, otherwise, was shit.

She frapped me!

Her boyfriend was pretty funny.

did they actually cancel king of the hill for Cleveland show?

>most obvious spin-off character is either Adam West or Quagmire
>let's make a black family sitcom written by white college kids starring our least popular character

Better than family guy, and mostly better than American dad if it wasn't for Roger.

yes so it would fit the schedule

Reminder, Sup Forums- television & film friends, that it is 100% David Lynch approved!

>better than American dad if it wasn't for Roger.

Im a sucker for the music too, american dad really goes all out on the stuff that actually works from the narrow mcfarlane formula.

Because Cleveland as he was written on Family Guy could never carry a show. Quagmire? Yes, definitely. Joe? Unlikely, but possible. Cleveland? No.

They picked Cleveland because he had the least character out of all the others so they could mold him into anything they want. I'm glad Quagmire and Adam West didn't get a spin off, they work much better when they're used sparingly

youtube.com/watch?v=xPJ0xKBvKIA

He's actually better on FG now. He's the new Meg and they're so much more brutal to him.

Probably would have made more sense to create original characters, since they warped what little personality Cleveland had into a monstrous abomination where he seems either pissed off or depressed half the time.

I do, It was comfy. I miss the days of FG, Cleveland and American Dad back to back

The 'adam west show' would have been unwatchable.

It was great he was such a good sport to make fun of himself until he was almost fucking 100 years old but that would have been just awful.

This. It had some kind of core, while FG was just "lol random".

But like all his shows it have mostly shitty characters. I mean, why does he think it is fun with talking animals? And emasculated men like short guy in tCS and wheelchair police in FG? His standard tropes are just shit.

>tfw there'll never be another animation domination hurricane episode(s)

It might be funny as something reminiscent of the old Batman series, but yes, not a realistic thing to have him commit to his own show while also ripping on himself the whole time. The character just gets into enough stupid situations to pad out your average one-off episode cartoon.

I thonk the cleveland show was just one big meg joke, virtually every character was interchangable with FG or irrelevant except roberta who was hot and popular

This.
Most characters are very flat and just serve one purpose. The exception is Brian and Stewie, that could have been a interesting doctor whoish spin off.
They should make a spin off with them, Roger from AD and the fat kid from CS

Ive seen like 2 episodes but fuck the baby is utterly unbearable.

Brian and Stewie are already most of the show as of like 7 years ago. The rest is Peter getting into stupid shenanigans with his friends and maybe one Meg/Chris/Lois episode every two seasons.

All his show are similar. But TCS was the most normal and therefore most likable characters

Yeah, it probably been done enough. And while Brian could work since he is fleshed out, he is also very disliked. It don't work having a leftist PC cunt as main character.

Rollo was a mistake.

By far the weakest entry in Macfarlanes resume. At best it was pretty funny, at worst it was borderline unwatchable. Im talking about 22 minutes straight without an actual joke that worked.

I think the worst part is that I just genuinely ended up disliking most of the characters besides Cleaveland. When the writing isnt funny, the 'antics' feel more like watching shitty people do and say shitty things to each other, which isnt very entertaining. I think the show said it best along the lines of 'we made a show starring black people for white people.' Aside from a few episodes here and there, they never touched on anything really in black culture that we havent seen 1000 times before.

It also highlights some of Macfarlanes worst habits. Such as forcing in the 'child with homosexual overtones who has an affection for his stuffed animal.' Or the old 'we MUST have a talking animal here'. Its just the same shit, but even less funny. Seriously why did they rape cleaveland juniors character again? His ADHD persona in Family Guy could at least elicit a chuckle from me. They should have just stuck with that.

>brian is disliked

Yes, but everybody loves stewie fucking with brian every time he gets uppity

at first I refused to watch it, but it has its moments, usually involving external supporting characters like:
>george clinton
>cleveland's mom
>auntie momma
>rollo's Jew teacher
I liked all the mildly racist jokes they make, but it's ok to laugh because they're all black

>Family guy started on top
>American dad slowly had a better plot and more fun ways to fill out a show
>Cleveland show starts becoming better than family guy as well
>American dad gets killed to tbs and Cleveland show gets cancelled
>Just stuck with unfunny edgy jokes from family guy

I wish I could go back sometimes.

I dont remember shit about this show but i can recite half the theme song

The first two seasons were great, but then the ratings took a dip and Seth McFarlane got more personally involved with the show. From that point on the show tanked.

Black Family Guy was quite good actually. It had a sharp decline in quality in the final season, but otherwise it was funny. If it wouldn't have had cutaway gags then it could have been as good as American Dad.

It also had some decent songs, but not as good as AD
youtube.com/watch?v=5tFHk86H844
youtube.com/watch?v=NtlBb4v5nvE

>always think its just a very good Kanye impressionist doing the voice
>look it up
>its actually Kanye
Wew

>They should make a spin off with them, Roger from AD and the fat kid from CS
That would quickly turn into a Rick & Morty ripoff