What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LM-WTjfujY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HIP

TO

FUCK

BEES

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway.

Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.

Are you talking about the barrage of memes? Because the movie itself was utter shit. That's why it bombed.

There was a character in the film whose entire role was pointing out how fucking stupid the film was.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

It was unpredictable, I'll give the movie that. I didn't know what to expect and then he sued the human race. Pretty original if you ask me.

No, it's because we figured out that bees fly more like helicopters than airplanes.

Which means that bees can never bee trusted.

did she really had sex with a bee who sounds like jerry seinfeld?

You mean you wouldn't?

Aaaaaa

Literally Tumblr: The Post

This was the last movie me and my dad ever saw before he decided to stop spending time with me

Thanks, Sup Forums.

How can someone bee this new?

You're welcome

It's a 9/10 movie

Buzz off

Jerry Seinfeld was in it

It was unpredictable because the writers spat at the 4000 years of history we have to draw from to understand how to write a basic, coherent story. I've never seen a less focused movie in my life, it was like an anthology film minus the anthology. Every five minutes they swapped to a whole new plotline and dumped every lingering trace of the last one, it was pure fucking insanity.

Came into this thread expecting memes, was not disappointed

No, user. She cucked Patrick Warburton to have sex with a bee that sounds like Jerry Seinfeld.

It begins.

Literally Tumblr: The Movie

this
youtube.com/watch?v=5LM-WTjfujY

It was fun.