Sup Forums, can we discuss an intrinsic and constant problem plaguing this board, known commonly as Leafposters?

Sup Forums, can we discuss an intrinsic and constant problem plaguing this board, known commonly as Leafposters?

As we all know, the leaf feels the need to shitpost constantly, and never contributes to any discussion.

Also, I see that leafs are now constantly attempting to force this 'shart' meme, which I believe is the result of an inferiority complex due to the fact that their only neighbour is much more powerful and influential than they are.

What can we do about the leaf problem that is dismantling the coherency and discourse on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/hpCd4UQQ7OsD_LoLAlexJones#27-'australia'.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF I HATE CANADA NOW

In all seriousness there's an unwritten rule not to fuck with the mother cunts and only with murica. Shame on the leafs with beefs.

no idea why so many of my countrymen make a fool of themselves. I apologize.

Don't you have a triple A credit rating to get back ?

haha we are here to stay and you cant do shit about it

Is tradeu a jew?

He is a product and ally of the jew

you're the only one making a fool out of yourself. never apologize unless it was an accident. always apologize if it was an accident. never apologize for someone else you make us both look like beta fagget pussies.

Trudeau is French. From Quebec. The place where every single Canadian open borders marxist is from.

He's pretty young, your country is fucked.

Quebec is all that's left of Canada, the rest is little America.

Hm, really makes you think

I remember when we were the most hated country on this website. At least I got (you)s then.

I dunno.

It seems like the biggest shitposters are either Leafs or Austrians.

I don't know why, but damn, Austrians shitpost nonstop.

It's just that Leafs are really fucking bad at shitposting so they get more attention.

>looking at the out of control trash dumpster fire that is just south of us
>can't actually do anything about it besides shitpost on Sup Forums
>there is a non-zero chance that after
>China housing market bubble burst
>US dot com bubble burst
>petrodollar collapse
>that Canada will have to use its stability to annex US and rise as a super-power to ensure world peace
No! I don't wanna be a super-power.

Hello there.

This is Detective chief superintendent Foyle. Hand over the knife or you will be charged with obstruction and perverting the course of justice.

Aussies shitpost some but its at least humorous

Leafs suck all the fun out of every thing by pretending to be SJWs or non-whites, maybe they aren't pretending.

Because all the canadians on Sup Forums are jewish

>this flag triggers the cuck

>bigger than america
>little america
why are quebecois so proud of being a conquered colony? Is it because they're stricken with french snobbery, but have absolutely nothing else to be proud of?

>forks and knives I can understand
better watch out for those butterknives man, they're so sharp they can barely cut through cold butter that just came out of the fridge!

a.uguu.se/hpCd4UQQ7OsD_LoLAlexJones#27-'australia'.webm

>TRAIL OF BROWN
>BEHIND EVERY SHARTPOST