Thoughts on this show?

thoughts on this show?

Had potential but its shit.

Only last episode is okay rest is shit tier

more mediocrity from netflix 6/10 at best

GAY FISHERMEN

i like it, the pacing is kind of weird. i dont really buy the idea of how quickly the family (especially the wife) were okay on how bateman was working for the cartel. also, the real estate guys mom dying was so fucking stupid.

The wife knew since the beginning. The kids weren't okay with it, that's why they were weird/not adjusting. You're a fucking piece of shit dude

>The wife knew since the beginning
yeah no shit i saw the prequel episode and it was stupid as fuck. bateman literally tells her that the guy is cartel and wants to work with him and shes like "lololol are you sure??", its stupid as fuck.

holy misplaced aggression batman

kys

my biggest problem was that they killed off del so easily

good good, dont listen to anti shillsters

>the real estate guys mom dying was so fucking stupid.
yea it was. how about the 15yo daughter running off to lose her virg to some law school yuppie.
or how about the dumbass redneck cunt shooting the cartel guy for no reason?

frankly i find the whole premise of the show pretty weak.

>how about the 15yo daughter running off to lose her virg to some law school yuppie.
lmao are you retarded?

>how about the dumbass redneck cunt shooting the cartel guy for no reason
in the beginning of the show they talked about how they hate rednecks and shit so I can see how she thought it was disrespectful but I do wish del wasn't killed off

Fuck you

just a bad comment man. don't do this

your show sucks nerd

Letting Bateman direct the first two episodes was a fucking massive misstep
If he had to direct to sign on shove his eps in the middle.

Don't ever tell me what to do

Marty is the most intelligently written character in a tv show these past few years

tell me about Bane!

What is hard to believe about it? Do you not get that people can be morally ambiguous short term thinkers?

first episode is great, what are you talking about?

It's not and the direction is a huge part of that, fuck go look at how the series was received.
Even the people who really like it often use phrases like "picks up after a slow start".

I get that you're very blatantly marketing this show but it's okay to allow some criticism of it.

He directed way more than the first two you dumbshit

>marketing

You're the dumbest type of person on this website and that's saying something

Go look in the archive at the OP's and positive posts in ozark threads and compare them to normal threads about tv shows

The first episode introduces us to the characters and sets up the premise. There is plenty of tension; his best friend gets killed, he has to flee Chicago, it becomes clear his wive cheats. It does everything a pilot is supposed to do. How can you call it slow?

>slow start
>literally has a bunch of people straight up murdered and he has to think fast to make sure his entire family and himself aren't murdered in the first episode

nigger what

>shills defending other shills

they're cooperating now?

The violence is stunning, shocking, messy and unexpected. Bateman, who also serves as executive producer, directed four episodes and is a master behind the camera. His work squeezes the suspense in any scene. The locations are both beautiful and sinister, and the show is superbly scored. Ozark will resonate with fans of “Breaking Bad,” although Walter White has little in common with Marty.

>from the maker of Low Winter Sun
Yeah I ain't watching that

nice try netflic

Those 'Marty thinks fast' moments are so cool. Great portrayal of intelligence.

Most Sup Forums threads are thinly veiled Sup Forums posts, off topic, memes and GOT threads. Comparing threads is pointless because half the people here are shit eating memesters. From the sounds of it, you're one of them since anyone who likes what you don't must be a "marketer"

Loved, loved it. Great acting, story, writing... I usually don't like mafia drug violence shows but this one is much more subtle and gut wrenching. Hoping for a season 2 very quick. Good job guys!!!

>people can't sincerely like and enjoy a show and if they do they are viral marketeers

This is a great show it has some of Breaking Bad, Justified and Banshee blended together. Bateman's character is similar to many of his others and his reactions seemed a bit "off" until you get some back story in ep 8 but overall I thought it has what it takes to be a big hit. Refreshingly good, glad to have found it and can't wait for season 2.

>trying to discuss something
>shit flinging retards cry marketer

Are people only allowed to discuss GoT, /Who/shit and unfunny memes?

CHAD ALWAYS WIN

This gripping drama oozes with originality where it may have some parallels with Breaking Bad, it takes the situation in a very different direction. This show provides a side of psychological thriller and unique family relations. I think most people will be drawn in only after a single episode given the story and pace. The acting by Jason Bateman is just superb and believable and illustrates his acting ability is far beyond comedy. I have never felt compelled to leave a review before - but this is one show I consider to be another Netflix masterpiece.

low winter sun had potential. it was better than this crap

Jason Bateman has found his home. Brilliant acting from both him and Laura Linney in this excellent thriller, mystery. Already watched 5 episodes (binge watching) and cannot wait to see episode 6. The cinematography is perfect for where the filming takes place and adds to the underlying feeling of doubt as to what is going to happen next. Can't wait for Season 2.

>>>/reddit/

Show was dropped season 1 ep5? Man on hairy man sex side plot. I never need that in my soup.

what is this?

my boner instantly died when i found out her accent was fake

what the fuck

This is the first thread I've seen here with people bashing it.
I think it's all right.

wtf?

Cute!

She's a good actress

Extremely bland.

Clearly the product of market research.

Find me a show that isn't a product of market research. Hell, find me a product or service that wasn't a product of market research.

Honestly, I don't get why it got subpar reviews.

Was way better than it had any business being.

feels fresh despite obviously overused subject matter