Simpsons jokes you don't understand

Simpsons jokes you don't understand

sneeds feed n seed

>Jon brought us feed and seed candy

What did marge mean by this?

Dude was happy he found parking for his monstrous car.
Homer was happy because he was charging by the axelz

???

The man in red is sneed and he just put chucks feed and seed back on the market due to bad business

>Look at that! I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time.

Why don't you guys watch TV instead of posting the same threads every night?

>promise to kill yourself if Donald Trump became President
>don't
I don't get it.

>The first time Homer travels back in time, he was originally supposed to state "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time". The line was later changed from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian". Groening was confused as to the reason for the change, since he liked the original so much. In fact, he did not even understand what the new line meant.

From the wiki^

I remember in the commentary Matt asks about that line, and they say something along the lines of "after you've been pitching on a joke for hours at a time, weird shit makes you laugh".

"Where's the beef?"

>tfw groening is to smart for simpsons writers

wtf was this about

yfw he bought them at chucks store

did Barney really beat his fiancè?

Have you not heard of The Beatles?

It's a Yoko Ono/John Lennon reference. Yoko broke up the Beatles, Barney's waifu broke up the barbershop quartet.

the entire monorail episode

>Yoko broke up the Beatles

Come on Paul, it's been fucking years. Let it go.

Did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?

i dont get it

its a play on words, his name is pronounced "BORE"

and science is stupid and boring

Video footage or it didn't happen.

Next you'll be claiming that Macca pushed that one legged whore down the stairs.

UNA

oh fuck off

the worst simpsons episodes looking back are the ones with all the pop culture references. They're neat and they're like a frame frozen in time but they lose their longetivity and longlasting

I hate Sup Forums

I really can't stand that "joke"

Lennon was a piece of shit.

Dude weed, lmao.

One of my favorite memes from 2017.

Dude sneed, lmao.

explain this one to me?

haha..............

you can actually pinpoint the exact second simpsons threads went to shit

Sneed sent out a card to Chuck to keep him up to date with how his new business is going

She's still alive so clearly he didn't beat her hard enough.

Can I get a quick rundown?

The actual joke is that Brazilians frequently make the claim that Alberto Santos-Dumont of Brazil was the first person to achieve powered flight despite the prevailing history being that the Wright Brothers were the first. Thus when Homer discovers time travel, his proclamation that he is the first non-Brazilian to travel through time is a sarcastic acknowledgement of this historical debate.

Not that wife dingus