Is it safe to interact with the police in your country?

Is it safe to interact with the police in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/30/us/kansas-police-shooting-swatting/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7zW4aRlYE
youtube.com/watch?v=rGsQ2xHgMcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're wh*te

Yeah, it's them who get beaten up here. Unless they're RIU.

Yes but I'd rather not.

For the average person yes.
If you are in a house being raided to apprehend an armed killer it's not quite as safe.

in my experience if you're not a normalfag they kinda act like middle school bullies and laugh / sneer at you as you're passing them, use those typical "im looking down on you" words to refer to you (like champ / tiger in english), not really safe for my self-esteem to go outside when they're around

Very danger

Yes. But only during daytime. At night, beware!

Safer than in America

I hate the police

Policemen in poland are actually very nice people because they literally have nothing to do all day because nothing happens
and they don't even carry a real guns as far as i know, just some shit shooting rubber balls that hurt as fuck

Yes, unless you are black/mixed

yeah. older policemen are particularly amicable. younger ones sometimes take their job too seriously.

Some of them are cool, some of them are dangerous.

They're basically friends

Good lads down here, they are pretty nice and freindly

Yes. They are professionals that underwent a strict years-long training with high entry requirements.

no

If you are white and a cop is white then you are good. All cops are white unless you are in checnhya or wherever.

I buzzed a patrol car once doing 270km/h indicated on my GSXR (speed limit there 90km/h), I was going the wrong way / on the wrong side of the road. I got reported and two police cars blocked the road completely few kilometers away. I ended up with $3 fine for broken headlight. FWIW both violations result in huge fine and revoking driver license.
I did get away like that multiple times, all you need is to be reasonable and white. No bribing just talk.

wow
Much danger
So scary
Very police
Much finland
wow
very cold

To """"""""""""""apprehend""""""""""""""an "'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''armed"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' """"""""""""""""""""""""""""killer"""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

>For the average person yes.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/30/us/kansas-police-shooting-swatting/index.html

> be in the US
> hear some noise outside
> open the front door
> get shot by police for nothing

> be in the US
> go to school
> mass shooting takes place
> armed cops eat are busy eating donuts outside
> get shot and die

Not really, no.

Make sure you take photos of your wallet before you're apprehended or you can say goodbye to your cash.

What if they stop me and I'm clearly American? What kind of bribe will I have to pay?

Unless you are a nigger or a mexican you'll likely get away or just get a warning.
If you start sperging you'll get raped.
If you are unlucky and/or you provoked an accident, if you are clearly DUI you'll be fucked as well. I have no idea about bribing cops never did that.

In other words you can get away with some "minor" misdemeanor if you act nice and there no damage has been done to anything/anyone.

>If you are in a house being raided to apprehend an armed killer it's not quite as safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7zW4aRlYE

what happened here

Never had any problem, last time there was a break in the cops beat the living shit out of the thieves in 4vs4 melee.

Police in my country are very good, they are not very useful, but they're like a civilian armed, it's like they have their power in their ignorance.
Most police are brown people, police who are in riots are white for the camera when they hit someone, and private security guards are always black, don't know why, but they are black and scary, but looks like they do a good job.

USA
Yes, very safe if you're respectful

It's a coin toss here, i just stay away from them.

>Yes, very safe if you're respectful
explain this

Not generally, but depends on the state. I avoid them as best as I can.

>watching a 10 minute video of nigs being nigs
yeah no, sorry

Why do people on Sup Forums post him so much?
From what I watched of him, he actually supports immigration, just not in masses.

our police are the best, they're really professional but not so much that they won't have a chat while giving you a ticket

just watch the first minute then

Technically yes, but the scary part is how corrupt some are. You never know if they're genuine to their jobs or will try to trick you in some way. Most people just prefer to stay away unless it's really, really, really necessary. Also normal people here as equally as corrupt, so they purposely avoid them.

I live in north Dallas and I've never had a negative interaction with a cop

Absolutely not, and I'm white. They're trained to to constantly think of ways to charge you with crimes and gather evidence. A "sling enough mud at the wall and something will stick".

It's just way too fucking dangerous, you could fart in the wrong direction and have your life irreparably damaged. Can't get a good job ever again in your life, they make you go to expensive programs which are just a pain in the ass and last for a year etc.

t. normal white guy

>tfw no qt chink police gf to protecc me

He supports breaking away from the EU, regardless of the consequences. Immigration policy is a means to an end.

Like 10% have a stick up their ass and a massive superiority complex but the other 90% are genuinely looking out for you and are very cooperative

This
there is really no reason to interact with the police outside of the bare minimum at traffic stops
and I am saying this as a law abiding uni student, someone who has literally never broken the law in my life (never drank alcohol or used drugs)

He was killed because he was black. No doubt about it.

Everyone does that though, the difference is that it's the police's job to interact with niggers like you

Older ones can be a bit of a cunt, since occasionally you get one with sovok mentaliy, but the younger ones are usually alright. As far as I can tell there have been more cops killed, than people by cops in the last couple years. Those numbers being 1 and 0. Some drugged out crazy guy stabbed a cop in the neck, and other cops still only tazered the tard instead of shooting him.

>They are professionals that underwent a strict years-long training with high entry requirements.

The police are sensible, smart folks here. So, yes it is.

If they're stationed somewhere they're guaranteed to be cool.

Otherwise stay away

They will help everyone.

No if you're man.

>t. Jonas "Mit Negerpimmel im siebten Himmel" Kakoschke

Yes.
Just don't act like a fucking thug and don't get associated with them.

Also.
How many police officers does it take to kill a black?
None, he fell.

Biste beshrenkt?
Die Polizei ignoriert hier regelmäßig Schlägereien, wenn man die anruft tun sie regelmäßig so als wäre das das wahre Verbrechen und die Hälfte von denen sind irgendwelche passiv-aggressiven ü 40 Fettsäcke. Ich habe unironisch noch nie einen kompetenten Polizisten getroffen.

Yes it is,is there a reason it shouldn't?

Fußballfans gehören ins Gas.

>dad is retired cop
>sister is cop
>brother in law is cop
I'd say I feel pretty comfortable interacting with police, yes. But I'd probably do so even if I weren't from a cop family; whenever I've heard acquaintances tell of their experiences with police they've invariably been polite, respectful and helpful.

Yes if you're white.

yeah

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=rGsQ2xHgMcA

I was on vacation in northern Italy when I was in my teens(had a lovely time, btw), and one night there was an awful racket outside the hotel. When we got to the balcony to look, we saw a civilian car immobilised by four "Carabinieri" vehicles literally rammed into it from four different directions, with the driver lying on the ground being pummeled by two dudes in uniform, while several others either kept their automatic fucking weapons either covering the fight or sweeping around the perimeter. We didn't stick around to gawp, those guys did not seem to fuck around.
Something tells me that's a different branch of the police than the guys in your picture...

yeah they're pretty chill

Carabinieri are military police with civil police functions, Polizia is regular police
you probably witnessed a drug bust

not always