You will witness 2100

Due to the wonders of modern medicine most of the people reading this will be alive to witness the beginning of the 22nd century.

How does that make you feel?

honestly i'll kill myself on December 30, 2099 if I live that long

Good. I masturbate to immortality

It makes me wonder when new people stop being born and the same faggots just irl shitpost endlesly.

Nah, I will probably die in some stupid war in the future. Spain is not something that can last forever when there is a democratic system.

I don’t want to live another 80 directionless, unhappy, dull years if I’m being honest

Born too early to explore the universe
Born too late to explore the world
Born just in time to experience the ALBANIAN CENTURY

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT

>implying the average person can afford it
Someone post the pic of a guy dying because his GoFundMe project for his insulin came up $50 short.

dying in a war sounds splendid, I don’t even need a crying widow or my name engraved on a withering war memorial

>new years eve is on the 30th

I won't.

t. peasant living in Russia

I'd either suicide or die of some disease in next two years.

Most of the world population will be culled once it is no longer necessary to provide labor for the people in power. If you're not a multi-millionaire or an extreme scientific/artistic genius, you will be put down like a cow going to slaughter without a second thought. You won't even get a grave.

>if you are not a multimillonare

Then they have no value besides being rich, they should be purged too

this
also this

I would not care if something really changed, but Spain never changes. It will become another dictatorial shithole where patriotism and "being spanish" (whatever that means) will be forced. Dying in a pointless war is not my favourite death.

Doesn't matter. They own the machines that'll be killing everyone else.

That's the point of doing that?

>killing people free of charge
I don’t think so Pedro

Watch the Purge.

Don't have to share resources so they can live a luxurious existence.

So I have to watch some movie because you can't explain your point?

They already have all resources and live a luxurious existence. That's the whole thing about being rich.

Yeah, and we just exist because we need to be around and do all the undesirable work. The super wealthy think we're ugly eyesores that ruin their views and are not on their level in terms of culture and intelligence, there would be no reason for people like you and I to exist once a machine can do all the prole jobs.

>
they will keep us placid and leave us to die off on our own so we can at least dig out each others graves

>implying i WANT to live that long

>The super wealthy think we're ugly eyesores that ruin their views
Oh, you take too much of credit. I bet they don't even think about you.

Imagine your house is full of bugs. You let the spiders live because they eat the bugs. But the bugs go extinct. What reason do you have to keep the spiders around? They're also undesirable creepy crawlies. It's quicker and more sanitary to kill them and vacuum them up than to let them starve to death and rot in the corners somewhere.

Do you really run around your house killing spiders?

The only people who will survive WW3 are the eternal Anglo and the Swiss