/v4/ + kámoši

the fridge edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15165095
damapikashoes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_86&product_id=218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you doing some kind of research, or is this just for fun? Assuming you're the same user who posted the last strawpoll.

I don't fit into any of the categories.

Just doing a little research

theres has been a mistake

Please vote in this new mistake-free poll here

strawpoll.me/15165095
strawpoll.me/15165095
strawpoll.me/15165095

What accent from your own cunt do you hate most and why?

West slovak
and goral

And why?
West slovak sounds gay with all that gramatically correct slovak or some czech raped words.

And goral is just too fucking fast and weird. And with them being overly agressive each sentence ends with "najebem ti?".

>like 5th thread about pooland in the catalog
>it's the same bunch of autists screeching in it 24/7
What is wrong with Sup Forums lately? It's as if the usual banter got replaced with Sup Forums tier cringy shitflinging

r8 my secondary character

>And goral is just too fucking fast and weird. And with them being overly agressive each sentence ends with "najebem ti?".
Górals confirmed for polaks after all

please take them

blavak accent

We're too homogenous for accents

Najebać ci?

eastern because they sound like some polish mutt
and western one especially for the Bratislava slang that absolutely tears my ears.

Who the hell is 60 years old here?

Marcel

gnight lads

sleep tight

goodnight femvak

Goodnight anonku

Samogitian, they sound like rednecks

why do i feel so shit after fapping

Sup Forums is having a party

I know that feel...

what is it?
i dont know much about the lithuanian language, is there much difference across the country?

wish I was Polish

>Litwin shitting on Samogitians
t. Piłsudski

bump

I wish Argie could live in Poland, but only if I got to live in Slovakia as well.

who is this other burger and why is he assuming my anonymous identity

I thought you were the same burger

there's a third burger here Argienon

last week or two there has been another one talking about slovakia, dobru noc-ing, bumping similarly, and conversing with the regulars

where are you from user, and why do you like slovakia?
feels good I'm still the only argie polandboo tbqh :3

maybe i need to step up my autism so it cant be replicated

there is nothing wrong with wanting to be slovak

I'm from Florida and I like all v4 desu

are you the one with the basketball neighbors, grocery shops at walmart, and claims that sauerkraut isnt available in the US?

Lol, hell no. There is decent sauerkraut here, but I still prefer to make my own. Also no basketball americans on my street.

then this is a different user. careful he may actually be retarded.
do you have any ties to slovakia?

No. I'm from a family of Polish diaspora though.

dobrou noc

Bad sleep. 2/10

go back and try again, we'll wait for you

It's too late to stop my awakening now.

faking easy for me omg c u in LCS

You have to get through the cheese masters of Turkey first.

bump

a je to tam...
už se vůbec nedokažu vysrat
to svalstvo prostě nefunguje tak jak by mělo
hovno zůstane v konečníku a pak to musím ručně odstranit
tomu ale já říkám DOST!
příští měsíc jedu do Prahy a pokud mi někdo nepomůže, tak spáchám sebevraždu
předtím si ale zaplatím tu nejhezčí KURVU

all foreign posters have to go back

I pray for your rectum, bulgar

Hoši
Is it gay to wear black Doc Martens, black skinny jeans, and an oversized hoodie?

Rip kámo
Jsi čech v bulharsku nebo jenom používáš google překladač?
No a kdybys byl čech v bulharsku, tak to sis vybral pěkně debilní ten do který se jen tak odstěhovat

not a mode expert, but skinny + oversized...? ? ?
just buy normal clothes, preferably with three stripes
jsem bulhar v bulharsku, děkuju...

Jó reggelt

Lol tak nic no
A co se týče oblečení, adidas v americe je drahý jak prase
A proč jseš se naučil český zrovna? Máš tolik užitečnějších jazyků, a zrovna češtinu? Ale česku je skvělá země (í když tam nežijí už 9 let), rád tě vítám do krajiny alkoholických nepříjemných promiskuitních slovanů :DDDD
Gud najt, tady je 2, musím jít spát

Yes

>adidas v americe je drahý jak prase
tak si kup levnější boty, platit 150 dolarů za něco vyrobeno v Bangladeši je přece nesmysl
podívej se na tyhle:
>damapikashoes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_86&product_id=218
nosím je už try roky, ani raz se mi nepromokly a stojí jenom 32 eur... no ty je teda nedostaneš, protože seš zkurvenej Amík.
>A proč jseš se naučil český zrovna? Máš tolik užitečnějších jazyků
nic lepšího než čeština neexistuje

Yes, Samogitians tend to omit word endings, like, they just cut them off when speaking so it sounds redneck-ish. Like if someone would say doin' instead of doing, they do exact same here except with nearly every word. Their language is also closer to Curonian/Latvian I think. And they also say uo where there is o.

Poles have a weird belief that Lithuanians are Samogitians when Lithuanians are just people with different ethno regions like Samogitia (Žemaitija), Aukštaitija (Highlands), Dzūkija, Suvalkija. They tend to say that real Lithuanians are Belarusians and current Lithuanians are just Samogitians. It's like saying that all Poles are Malopolskians, it doesn't make any sense. Back in Duchy times we were same Baltic Lithuanians and Samogitia was a different duchy altogether. Maybe it's some smear campaign that appeared after partitions or WW1.

Latvian seems more Slav'd or europeanised. Lithuanians are the complete autists. Too bad that you will become extinct. I wish I could help you, but I am to die out too.

Latvian is not as archaic, they made some changes to make the language more simplified whereas we kept all the autistic original parts of the language.
>Too bad that you will become extinct.
Nah, you can't extinct a language that made it into modern times IMO, there are so many speakers still and so many written sources and audio/video for it. Even languages with 1000 illiterate speakers don't die out.
>but I am to die out too
rip

In 100 years the last lithuanians and bulgarians will be kept as pets by rich people like Musk and Gates. Lucky them.

Kocka

Hexaéder

wake up dummies

i am not femvak

morning v4
Post your city's current temperature
>-10°C
>the coldest in many years

It's alright.

It's alright.

I'm a mediterranean boi and just looking at this temp is hurting me. I've been living in Zagreb for 2 years but -10 is a whole new experience for me

Wake up slackers. Its last day at work before 3 comfy days off!

cooking some chilli desu

done.
fucking delicious desu

pepik do you know the name of her?

Hips

anons I'm starting to have an identity crisis

on one hand I'm not even circumcised, I was raised a c*tholic and everyone in my family is an antisemite

but on the other I have a pretty jewish nose and I'm handsome, I don't have the round mongoloid face typical for polacks

and I hate both kikes and slavs

I hate myself too

Free Willy.
did they dispense your ass for running over a group of grannies again?
why are tram operators so incompetent?

Kys subhuman
I've got a semi roman nose who cares lol

I hope the user is okay.

>hate kikes
>hate slavs
why are you in v4 thread then faggot?

So I ended up actually watching The Cloverfield Paradox. For the user who wanted to know my thoughts on it, it was alright. It's like a highly predictable 6/10 movie with some shoddy shit such as the boring cliff hanger ending and the cliche part where they have to go through open space yet there's full gravity. The design of the ship is completely nonsensical too, it's like whoever was in charge of this shit has zero concept of how gravity works. It's also obviously just got the Cloverfield name slapped on for sales, it's practically got shit all to do with the aliens/monsters.

My expectations were low going in so that might have made it seem better than it was, but It's not like I paid for a movie ticket to see it so oh well.

I have not killed anyone yet so why am I incompetent?
What are you even doing here? Did magyars grew bored of you and told their dog to GTFO?

Alright, might watch on a rainy boring day sometime. Thanks.

Larp as a Swede?

I got bored of kurva anyad. But it‘s probably going both ways.
>he hasn‘t killed anyone yet
thats a good thing, but how many people did you almost kill?

Tram drivers are the special ed of public transportation

>but how many people did you almost kill?
too many to count. People are retarded

>Tram drivers are the special ed of public transportation
actually every time someone fucks up tests/physical exams and get kicked from trams they go drive bus because expectations there are lower

Do v4 girls like German guys?

Asking for a friend.

All girls like rich guys. Germany is wealthier than all v4 countries. Hence why, v4 girls like German men.

>Portugal
>+16C
>Poland
>-16C
why is this allowed, pls take me back
only if you are BLACK

Eastern slovak. I just can't think of it other than some sort of redneck accent.

>what is it?
Accent spoken in Bratislava (our capital) and in its close surroundings. But honestly, it's not that bad, eastern slovak sounds much worse.

weren‘t they gonna send you bus driving at one point? lmao.

BfA is going to be great

so what is considered to be 'standard lithuanian' aukstaitian?
what distinguishes eastern slovak, i have only heard that from each side the other sounds weird. is it different in writing at all?

what is BfA

yes, Aukštainian spoken in Vilnius, Trakai, my town etc. is considered the standard Lithuanian. Samogitian is more like a dialect of standard Lithuanian.

the new wow expansion

oh well, I don‘t care much for WoW.
But I seriously hope those pepiks at Warhorse stop doing meth and make KC:D dlc asap

I got option to make a bus driving license and sometimes drive it but I declined. Also I would still work as machinefuhrer
Rebalance of pvp when. Sick of world of meleecraft desu