Oh boy...

>Oh boy, can't wait to kill other white men with the same ideals and dreams as us because our Jewish overlords told us too!

>oh boy, can't wait to kill a bunch of guys who have ruined Europe and killed tens of millions of white people for no reason for a second time

>Oh boy, can't wait to surrender immediately! Mais oui!

Pretty sad what we did.

Is norway even a country?
Lol
How much does a nor way?

>oh boy, can't wait to kill 50 million Europeans and invade anti-communist countries and then say we tried to save them against communism

>Oh boy can't wait to kill millions of Germans in an attempt to divide the world with such superpowers as Japan and Italy! I'm sure my 70 million people Germany can handle the control of the world! Muahahaha!

You do know what conscription means, right?

>we

If the soldiers of the allied armies knew what we know today and had the foresight to see the current destruction of european culture and that they were constantly lied to just so they would have an excuse to kill their own bretheren, they would have all revolted against their superiors right then and there. The jews only have power because they are fantastic liars, and people back then were ignorant simply because they didn't have a means to instant information like we do today.

There would't be a jewish problem if the average american at the time knew that they were being lied to and led into a terrible war that didn't need intervention.

le greatest generation :DDD

Why did the Jews flood Europe and America with shitskins after the war then?

>a fucking toothpaste

except that french soldiers participated in the beach landings ...

B-but stop insulting our brave boys!!!! They fight for our country unlike you.

>montenegro
>"Nigger Mountain"

>"""""""""ruined europe""""""""""

Are you fucking trying to imply that it wasn't the u fucking k thst didn't prolong the war on purpose when hitler wanted peace between germans and anglos?

We wouldn't have done it if the Japs hadn't fucking sank half our Pacific fleet in a surprise attack. Should we have ignored that shit because their allies the Germans were white? Fuck you.

>certain americans see nazis as the good guys
sure is easy to have such views when your little farm wasn't the one being invaded

black mountain*

>with the same ideals and dreams
1/10

>>anti communist
Why didn't they side with germany then to fight against communism?

exactly
it's impossible to talk sense into these troglodytes

The Jews were itching for a reason to get FDR to enter the U.S. in the war.

>there are people on Sup Forums, right now, who unironically support and love the zogified jewnited states of ahmurrica.
Yeesh.

U were in /int a minute ago saying the same stuff in a thread about spain vs italy

This. Put your conspiracies aside. We were coming to back up our lads in Britain and save France. We also skull-fucked one of the most barbaric imperialist nations on the other side of the world
>inb4 England and US imperialism. Occupation does not equal literally burying hordes of people alive.

This was the last great war because we were good guys.

>why didn't you surrender to German nationalists and live under German boot as a third-rate citizen if you don't like communism????
geee I don't know...

>americans still act like it was a surprise
you were literally warned, look it up faggot

Maybe they were, but Pearl Harbor was a pretty fucking good reason.

>Let's just take it and smile because muh Aryan race hurr durr

Hi Ignatz

Says the fags who joined the (((allies))) when they knew they were going to be majorly rekt. Why only croats have honor in wwii?

Reminder that Roosevelt was a war-mongering fuck that knew about Pearl Harbor ahead of time and allowed the attack to happen

it's the norway shill senpai, prepare for a bunch of bait threads with no substance trying to divide up everybody

All people in Allied Nations should go to the burial sites of WW2 soldiers and shit or piss all over their graves for fucking us over.

Yeah and you got warned before we cockslapped your country under Clinton, you're welcome.

Nice try, Australia. I had written out a lengthy critique regarding the motivations behind the removal of Jewish influence over Germany, but I see now I would've been wrong to post.

Yeah and now you're a non-white country so all well that ends well faggot.

You cut off the jap's oil supply you mart sharting twat.

This, America didn't do shit in world war 2

we were literally never allied with Germans
if you are refering to chetniks they were never openly pro-German, even though some groups collaborated a lot

Additionally...

>there are people on Sup Forums, right now, who unironically believe the Jewish narrative of World War II up to and including believing that the Holocaust happened.

>why dont you side with jews to fight against islam
enemy of my enemy is not always necessarily my friend

designated shitting graves?

Knowing of an attack on a military base is imminent to trigger a war vs. nowadays where politicians coordinate terrorists attacks.

Wouldn't have changed the fact that they attacked. Even if we had countered the attack and lost little life compared to what we did the nation still would have been furious.

Also it's not the nazis fault your government or any singular family's government is fucking retarded. You can't make an arguement that the nazis were after little farm families in serbia specifically.

Sgit's invalid, Allied propaganda shill fucker.

Yes Ante, I am sure defending your country against overwhelming odds is a foreign concept to a cuckold like you, go prep the bull boyo
all those microwaves we lost, the horror of american precision bombing!!

Yes, we can even get indians to do it so everyone get's what they want.

Shit's

You're one to talk my Punjabi friend.

Yes but only after we are sure all the British pussies have retreated safely to their island
No surrender before that

You should have given the nips the oil they needed.

Are you autistic or what?
Say we joined them and let them march their armies through our borders
WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
That's right faggot mass executions just like in their good ol germany, you can fuck right off

Hahaha

It's our responsibility to feed their war machine with oil? Fuck them and fuck you.

>h-hey big bro, please be safe in Europe ;_;

kys cuck, because of what you degenerate ancestors did your daughter will be a sex slave to muslims and your son will be castrated then work as a servant.

> American education ...

Tbqh the American government just tightened the noose of trade power around Japan's neck as "punishment" for their bellicose attitude. Keep in mind America produced somewhere around 75% of the world's oil in 1940, and a further 15% was in the Comintern. Our head jews knew they could force Japan into a war over oil, which they did.

It's kind of like if Ethiopia were to redirect a small portion of the Nile to destroy Egyptian cash crops, no shit would the Egyptians start planning an invasion, even if they still had enough water to survive.

Remember when the tea jews collaborated with our government merchants to smuggle arms shipments on civilian vessels to a war we were officially neutral in? One of the ships disguised as civilian was the Lusitania. Churchill himself expressed hope that more American citizens would die in arms-trafficking vessels disguised as ocean liners so that we would finally be outraged enough to fight. Of course the fact that we were shielding British arms with American civilians was kept top secret for decades.

You are no better you Somali banana boy

War politics and post war reconstruction politics are not one and the same, nor are they part of a genius plan you conspiracy theorist

Remember when Sup Forums didn't have flags? Everyone unanimously agreed that the Axis was in the right, and that the alliance against them is the worst tragedy in history. joot introduced flags to divide and conquer us.

Never played a strategy game before? He wanted a peace to consolidate before revving up the war machine when be was ready.

>mass executions

No. You probably believe in the hoaxercaust too. Gtfo shill.

Alright diaspora traitor cuck
Say I'm Axis, I walk into France and kill 300 000 civilians, I am a good guy in your eyes?

>Remember when Sup Forums didn't have flags?
I remember when Sup Forums wasn't filled with trumpcuck conservatives who believed everything their jewish masters tell them.

I know, right? Can't we all agree that both allies and axis are stupid and we shouldn't take any side? Seriously, fuck people with opinions hahaha

Depends, are all 300,000 """""civilians""""" lying, lecherous jews?

>That's right faggot mass executions just like in their good ol germany,
That's right!

Never forget the atomic weapons that vaporized tens of thousands of Jews!

I don't think you understand moron, most deaths weren't even the jews, 6 mil? try 20 mil of regular euro people
>shill
>hoax
I'm gonna give you 1 try, what is the most common cause of death in serbia a few generations ago?
And I am not talking armyfags, I'm talking civilians.
Guess what, it's mass executions by your good guys
Fuck off snot nosed kiddie

No, regular innocent civilians, that good?

> kikes
> white

CTR thanks you.

Like a couple hundred at most, yet you fuckers keep patting yourselves on the back for taking sword beach, the "french D Day beach" It's just more Charles De Gaulle Bullshit. (I'm not actually french, I just live here for work.

>try 20 mil of regular euro people
Yeah!

20 million people died in gas chambers alone!

Because Canada did so much in the war effort

Kill yourself fucking scum

Killing Italians who happened to have some Jewish blood in them was not very popular in Italy, Mussolini dragged his heels on that until the very end.

Well since a lot of people in my own family were killed by the Germans (some extremely young) I guess we will never see eye to eye.
Enjoy you delusions, don't forget to preach your views when taking breaks from pokeshit go

This.

The libertarians of Sup Forums need to take back control, starting from the top down. We need libertarian janitors and mods to delete and censor all statist/trumpcuck/stormfag threads and inject some free market stimulus into Sup Forums, starting with more Gary Johnson memes.

That's right! I'm sure all those gorillions of non Jewish Europeans simply emigrated to Japan or USA or fuck knows else! And forget about countless reports, witnesses and war crime convicts! They all take part in conspiracy of da Jooz!

This is a good picture.

>Well since a lot of people in my own family were killed by the Germans (some extremely young)
Were they used as footballs?

>witnesses
Speaking of witnesses.

This

Too much anons are bluepilled good goys who believe the Jewish-Anglo history books

>and war crime convicts!
Speaking of the nuremberg trials...

Don't forget about the crazy axe throwers

Nah just your regular line em up against the wall executions

gee , i wonder who gave you the precious intel in France that your planes couldn't get because they were flying way too high to avoid the enemy fire ?
maybe was it the french resistance ?
you don't seem to understand that your spies and the anglo spies were nothing compared to the french resistance , because you advanced so fast in our country because of our intel , if you hadn't put your hands on all those infos , you might even have been repelled , but you see , you were informed in advance of the location of every bases ; big or small , and the enemy troop movements ...
not even counting the fact that trains and lots of strategic infrastructures had been sabotaged by the resistance .
i'm not saying we did all the work ; of course not , but we did take a big part in all of this .

What was America supposed to do when Germany declared war on us?

Ignore them?

>Nah just your regular line em up against the wall executions

>Literal JIDF
lmao!

The french resistance was a fucking Joke. Why don't you ask the Yugoslavians what real resistance looks like. Soldiers stationed at the Atlantic wall were having the time of their lives eating good french food and drinking french wine they traded from with Normans while they fucked french women.

Not an argument.