ITT movies that have god tier opening scenes but go to shit after that

ITT movies that have god tier opening scenes but go to shit after that

Pic related

You're supposed to post an example with the OP, retard

I did you idiot

>god tier
Cringe

It may not be saying much but the opening scene of Inglorious Basterds was the best scene Tarantino has ever filmed.

>not god tier
Cringe.

I have a hard time picking a favorite antihero between Dark Knight Joker or Colonel Hans Landa

>le nazis were bad movie #2826

The whole movie is as good as the opening scene, neckbeard. Thanks for reminding me, gonna watch it again.

>antihero
Colonel Landa was a hero until the end when he betrayed his country.

What? It's a good scene. Stop being contrarian.

Basterds is my favorite Tarantino film. It feels like the movie where he best balanced his aesthetic violence with the thematic elements.

The Nazis aren't portrayed as heroes, because they weren't, and the Jewish Americans weren't portrayed as heroes, because they weren't.

How people do not grasp this by this point, I have no idea. The movie is fairly straightforward.

Sometimes I really hate Sup Forums
Actually I kinda do always

Bro, literally the only theme of the movie was that the institution you belong to and the duties you perform don't define your character

Not godtier but Shyamalan always ruins his movies.

The Jews are clearly shown as "badasses" standing up to the Nazis .Especially with the Bear Jew.

No, you did not you dumb fucking demented faggot. Now post one.

He didn't ruin The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, or Signs. It was only after Signs that he turned into a hack.

sixth sense sucks dude

SOMEONE START

Obligatory.

>Joker
>Landa
>antiheroes

Are you retarded?

>"Bravery"
even normies admire that german soldier

Jerry get ipad