What are the chances you could receive a blow to the head that wouldn't render you unconscious but would cause...

What are the chances you could receive a blow to the head that wouldn't render you unconscious but would cause blindness and your eventual death?

Also why didn't Tom Hardy just ditch his plane and get on one of the boats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People die from innocous sucker punches every day

Why didn't Hardy's plane crash the moment the engine shut down? From what I know Spitfires were heavy fucks and they don't just float around like that, let alone maneuver in mid-air, just because >muh aerodynamics

he hit the back of his dome so its entirly possible he damaged/bruised tha back of his brain, the part that controls vision
also possible it could cause bleeding in his brain which could definetly cause death

No one here is a doctor

No one here is a pilot

Getting caught was part of his plan.

No one here likes you

you don't know that.

The plane was too high to jump out with no chute and too low to jump out with one.

30%-40% is soft tissue (temporal lobes) they are extremely vulnerable. Strong enough blows can knock you out if hit there, it doesn't take much more to make it fatal

apparently the spitfire was fairly decent for gliding, one pilot was able to keep his plane up for a 15 mile glide

The head injury and its consequences are not unrealistic.

Of course the Spitfire can fly well as a glider as long as it has speed left. And altitude can be traded for speed. However, shooting down the Stuke while glide flying your spitfire is a fucking one in a billion chance. That was the only really unrealistic thing in the movie.

Thought I'd look it up, couldn't make it past the first paragraph. Fuck this

is the boy alright?

>Also why didn't Tom Hardy just ditch his plane and get on one of the boats?
Did you miss the extended sequence in which his friend nearly drowned trying to do that?

he dun kirked his head

Did you miss the scene where Hardy thought his friend was just waving to him, instead of signalling for help?

Why weren't there any female soldiers in the movie? What's more important, accuracy or equality?

Underrated

This made me laugh you fucker

friendly reminder that this film is a clever ploy to cover up the fact that Harry Styles is immortal

Checked

Spooky

You're right

Me looking through the window

The energy management was a little obscene, but coasting to Dunkirk to a landing wouldn't be unrealistic

But doing that and shooting down a Ju-87 while it is in mid dive though, complete bullshit

This. Similar to the other pilot. Plus by being their floating around providing moral support to the troops on the ground and (though completely unrealistic) he could provide air support or be a distraction

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
really makes you think

God this movie is so good. It better win best picture