Don't you realize they're just trying to escape war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QLMQxluDF8
youtube.com/watch?v=idHywDpRfFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you understand that we're trying to escape war too? They are bringing the war to us.

That kid ain't dead, not tuggin hard enough on my heart strings. Try again, kikes

Ok Batman.

>Are our citizens trapped with no escape because they "could" be dangerous?
Absolutely

Fuck you.

You didnt care when Clinton did this. Eat a dick.

This is the truth, you want your normie facebook friends to fuck off with him, post this.

They dont care about lives, just likes and faves.

So they're going back then right?

Taking in any of them adds more forces to whatever attack ISIS will carry out when the time is right.
Ceasing our bombings will give breathing room for terrorists.
And as such, we benefit nothing from helping them, they are not our citizens and we should not be forced to limit us because of their feelings.
Fuck off.

Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care

you can't save them all

youtube.com/watch?v=1QLMQxluDF8

There does not exist a single shred of evidence that any of that is true.

except the photographs of the guy with the akbars and the video of the beheading sure

NO brakes on the rape train. Back to your seat!

Ratio of bleeding heart syndrome on Goybook

65% Female

25% Public Figure

10% Male Beta

Why are women so cancerous?

could care less

When you will realise that the ARYAN keeps killing and persecuting the ANGLO children with no end in sight?

It's sad shit but it starts at home. If you give a shit about your children you don't start wars that can blow up their houses.

At this point, any sympathy for the 'refugees' from the average guy in the street is out the window. We've seen what they're capable of, we don't want them.

>Its not true.
Actually, it is, sorry that you have the truth infront of you and still deny it.

The terrorists know that our greatest weakness is our sympathy.

PLEASE REVEAL THE NAME OF RETARD BITCH THAT MADE THAT POST.

They've never had to deal with building industry, creating countries from scratch, from endless brutal and total war.
They have never had hardships outside of being sex slaves, raped, or having to raise children (oh no!)
Which may sound bad until you realize men have had to constantly experience that /plus literally every other possible hardship life could ever offer/

They've been coddled since we evolved into homo sapiens. Giving them rights is a mistake.

But that kid was in Aleppo. He wasn't even trying to come to the West. Why are people trying to justify something with the actions of someone doing something completely different?

Is there a source to prove this?

can someone honestly tell me why this kid doesn't make me sad?

I am not trying to be edgy. I think a photo like that would normally make me very sad. with this kid, nothing.

Because from what we can tell, he's okay. He's just shocked and covered in dirt and dust. We don't hear about his family being killed, the blood on his face doesn't seem to be from a major wound. He just needs to have the cut looked at and take a bath.

fair enough

Because he doesn't even have a flesh wound mate. He got a bit scuffed up and bled a bit. I know kids outside of warzones with more serious injuries.

>BUT IS THERE EVEN A SOURCE user!
>CAN YOU PROVE IT!
Im sorry you also cannot read, or use google.

Dont forget to vote Hillary!

Why don't they go fight in the war to make it end quicker?

Possibly because the kid is in such major shock, whilst simultaneously being exploited

so your disgust is is probably outweighing or neutralizing your empathy

>1 post by this ID

sage

>Implying Democrats sign up for the army.
It's a shame republicans don't want a civil war considering how many of them are in the armed forces.

I fucking hate normies so much. These are the people who will being panicking in the next 10 years or so when there is no where else for them to hide from the brown hordes.

Holy fuck I remember that video being posted like a couple weeks ago.

SAVE THE CHILDREN
SAVE THE TREES
SAVE THE UNIVERSE
IF YOU DONT DO THESE THINGS FOR ME YOURE A SHITLORD

They'll just blame white people and republicans

>these people are just expressing their resentment from what people were saying 10 years ago!!

So what you're saying is, you don't have any proof and you expect me to take everything you're saying at face value. Alright.

Do it yourself. We'll continue bombing without you.
>Caring about what adults do in the privacy of their own wars.

I do

and I don't care

They will also be the unarmed ones... begging for your protection while you watch Tyrone and Muhammad tag team them outside your window while you ferociously masturbate while peaking outside your gated up window while armed to the teeth.

>Im to stupid to search up names on the internet, a man made resource to prevent corruption like this from happening.
>Please inject me with estrogen user, vote Hillary, CTR.
Spoonfeed yourself fag, im not your mammy.

It's their war, they started it. Why should we bring them in here to start a war where we live?

You've made the claim, but can't provide proof to back it up. Burden of proof is on you.

>Call them civilians
>Demand they be treated like people

Which one is it, you stupid cunt.

His older brother died in the same air strike. The kikes are pulling out all the stops.

Actually proof was provided, now is your job to accept or disprove.

i'm currently sifting through 40k people on that fucking zuckercuckbook page trying to find the girl who shared that video. i've determined that NowThis is a retarded media entity.

not her, but this is funny.

>allow all third world countries free movement
>the entire world falls to the lowest common denominator and falls into anarchy, war and then re-division

>rwg
This is a drug reference, isn't it?

LOLS. mudslime coaxing Canada to accept more people. Canada RIP.

fuck you, bitch. pizza is serious business.

I knew that all these, liberal asinine western women would be triggered by this photo. So did the photographer and so did the kikes. I think the best solution for the west would be to relieve women of their right to vote & their right to an opinion until they prove themselves to be mature enough for decisions like that.

TRIGGERED

>Read a book
>Uneducated
>Racist bubbles

Fucking kek

>Muh feelings = muh facts

oh... you know this lesbian has multiple cats.

for all the american army guys on here.

>right now X is being pumped out by the media, talking about ANYTHING else is literally fascism

How did this strain of idiocy become so common?

>le virtue signalling kikebook bitches
Literal cancer

I love the way you never see anyone comment on this shit because they block anyone who disagrees with them

>Retarded librerals thinking they're superior enough to dismiss what humans have been doing since the beginning of man.

There will always be war. And if there isnt any war, that means there is nobody left to oppress.

How about instead of bringing them here by the millions we just male our leaders stop provoking wars in their homes for kicks?

>the alt-right actually believes this

It's obviously fucking staged as hell

Wrestling is more real than the news nowadays

wtf. Astrology?! i didn't see that coming.

its true

kys CTR cuck

We just had an eight year old kid sploded by a grenade in one of "their" areas, of course related to one of their retarded gang conflicts or whatever. It doesn't matter where they live, bloodshed is their way of life.

>being this deluded

Lots of people say dumb shit things.

still waiting for Miley Cyrus to respond.......

Nomex flight gloves are so cool.

> spiritual vow of peace
I lost.

>You will never go operating with 90s Law Enforcement with an MP5N

Feels bad man

Bomb Boy is another hoax!

youtube.com/watch?v=idHywDpRfFA

>are our cities in fire?are our citizens trapped with no escape because they could be dangerous, I don't fucking think so
They reason they arnt is BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HEAR TO CAUSE IS

shitty father of the year.

"alls"?

>LOOK AD DIZ DUSTY ASS BOY YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER #######REFUGEEES WELGOME

LMAO JUST TAX THE R#CH PEOPLES MONEY THEY DONT NEED IT ######

FIRES

UP

MY

NEURONS

you needa listen to my fresh beats, mon. it's pure scotch bonnet fire.

The worst about these useful idiots is how proud they are of their ignorance. How smugly they regurgitate the propaganda shoved down their throats instead of asking questions.

>what caused this war?
>who is Assad really?
>who's funding ISIS?

But no, it's the same preprogrammed reactionary "MUH VIRTUE SIGNALLING". Fake faggots should have refugees forcibly instated in their homes.

>A rat nest lights on fire and the rats scamper into your house

CAN'T YOU SEE THE RATS ARE JUST TRYING TO ESCAPE THE FIRE, LET THEM IN YOU BIGOT

Remember, now that you've seen this photo all refugees are like this young child! Don't look at those masses of young brown uneducated adult men swarming into Europe!

Oh but if you blame all Muslims for that one terrorist attack you're ignorant and bigoted! #notallmuslims

about 30k in... i've noticed three commonly used buzzwords: "god", "hug", and "Tupac".

I don't know about America but there's probably quite a few people in France and Germany that can say they've lost everything to Syrians.

You know what they say about opinions: they're like asshhole, everyone got one. And they all stink like shit.

The West is fucking DEAD, and we're going to have to fight for it tooth and nail pretty soon. So get ready you fuckers, you screwheads, here's a man who would not take it anymore.

A man who stood up against, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up.

straight up Poltergeist shit right here.

Regardless of if they're terrorist or not, children or old, I want none of them in here.

this guy screams cucked all over

sorry but i'm going to unfriend you

this guy seems like tons of fun to be with..

Let's find the shitbags responsible for this and make them pay!

> Hey, you! YES YOU! Don't enjoy anything in life since these people can't.

> Blow up a football stadium if this was your kid
Hwat

>bombs syria because they won't give me money
>refugee crisis begins and send them to Europe for cheap labor to make money.
Who else but a Jew?