You guys are excited for Young Sheldon right?

You guys are excited for Young Sheldon right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqb5fL5_v70
youtu.be/XR-jIhwIfIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pachinko

bart simpson

could be good

Bazinga

picklinga

perestroika

so it's going to be a show about literal autism.

hey beter

Teacher: Sheldon, what did you bring for show & tell?
Sheldon: Well, I've constructed this volcano here *laugh track* that I got the idea from Bill Nye *laugh track* he's a bit of a science guy *laugh track* as am I *long laugh track with applause*. I applied a self destruct feature so no one will steal my idea.
*explodes in teacher's face, laugh track*
T: Sheldon, why did-
S: Bazinga! *laugh track*

holy crap!
sage for a free iphone 4

Topanga

Bojangles

>Young Sheldon eating pizza
>burps
>His mother: "Now Young Sheldon quit eating pizza so fast it makes you burp pizza"
>a look of 4th wall breaking recognition on Young Sheldon's face
>laugh track
>"burp pizza?"
>amplify audience clapping and hollering volume 50%

There's going to be an entire episode to him discovering how to say "Bazinga"
There will be casualties

Was it ever mentioned that he had an older brother in TBBT?

Report to my ready-room for debriefing.

YOUNG SHELDON IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIIIIIGNT

Sheldon killed him and disposed of his body
It was one of this first awkward kills during his teenage years.
Luckily his mother was willing to help cover it up

I'm willing to give it a chance. It won't rely solely on nerd culture/video game references as humor like TBBT, and no laugh tracks.

It will

ZIMBABWE

This is literally viral marketing. Fuck off, kike.

It looks so extremely bad. In the trailer it seems they actually want to make it "good". Which will not work because the original is a soulless piece of shit, but at least its aware of that.

Oh, this is real?

I can't wait for people to start shitting up this board even worse than they already do with threads dedicated to hating/defending this soulless cash grab.

it barely gets talked about on this board. literally the second time i've seen it mentioned.

bazooper

blizzaga

No exaggeration. This might be the worst idea anyone has ever had.

It was Jim Parsons idea

this kid doesn't really look like sheldon

I don't know who that is but he should be shot

he's the guy who plays bazinga man. be nice.

Why in the love of fuck would you ever give this shit a chance? You are cancer.

BOTSWANA

have you seen the preview? it looks heartwarming.

I'd rather watch young whoever that mousey chick with the giant tits.

bazooka man

I unironically think the first 3 seasons of The Big Bang Theory are decent

bignigger

if Sheldon acted like he does in the pilot for the whole show instead of a literal assburger then the show would probably be tolerable.

Critical hit!

>he doesn't already have his DVR set to record all episodes.

what a massive fag (you) are, leave and never return
BOZANGJO!

He looks cute

bazeeper

>just calling it Young Sheldon instead of Little Bang Theory

baka

the worst thing about this show is knowing he'll never change because he's still an annoying faggot in the big bang theory.

also it was already done and it fucking sucked

pic related

democratic republic of congo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Big Bang Theory. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sheldon's autistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Big Bang Theory truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon's existencial catchphrase "BAZINGA!" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a bazinga tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

sheldon was a total cunt in the early seasons and the one ep which showed how leonard moved in he was even worse so. who the fuck wants to see a show about cunt kid and not in the eric cartman way?

HAZWHOPER!

Problem Child felt like a shitty knock off of Dennis the Menace. There didn't seem to be a plot or a point to the character as a whole.

get a load of this guy

Tell your boss no

BAHOOOOOOGA

>implying people don't come here and pretend to be a shill for the (you)s

HAAAVE A PLEEEB TIIIME

it's good except when you become a cartoon character at the end

upvoted!

But for real though, that is an excellent pasta. Its even funnier in this context than the Rick and Morty version.
Since both fan bases find themselves to be very smart, it works very well in its intended purpose.
How do I upvote something twice XDDDD??!!

>campgay femme faggot

disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting

BARCELONA

MAMA MIA

Botswana

holy shit they're going to call him young sheldon aren't they?

like lil' archie

CHIMICHANGAS

Zimbabwe

ZANARKAND

> It won't rely solely on nerd culture/video game references as humor like TBBT

good job never watching the show beyond something like season 1/2. TBBT is unironically funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqb5fL5_v70

Jesus fucking christ lads

youtu.be/XR-jIhwIfIw

YUGOSLAVIA

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE CUTS?

Hire this man

The trailer made it seem like it's young superman from Man of Steel.
'But moooom! It's true, the massless field flux should self limit! Why won't they listen?'
'It's because you're special You g Sheldon, and not all the time are they going to understand. One day you'll be a Big Sheldon, and you'll change the world. Until then, maybe it's better to just keep your head down.'
'But hiding my love for science is like hiding my self science is everything to me!'
'I know honey'

BADINGAH!!! MOMMY I WANT 60% COCOA MILK CHOCOLATE IN FULL CREAM MILK STIRRED RAPIDLY TILL ITS FROTHY AND THICK

It's actually will be heartbreaking drama, with Sheldon father as abusive alcoholic

no.

i don't care about sheldon.

the one thing that made tbbt funny was jim parsons perfectly replicating a maximum autismo fuckwit.

without him it'll just be garbage.

At first I was, now I'm not so sure that it'll be remotely good.

babzooga

Blargo

Kek

BARTLEDOO

Laugh tracks feel so incredibly dated these days.

Ha. They took it down.

I remember hearing that laugh tracks were recorded in the forties or fifties and we're just hearing the laughter of the dead now.

CORCOVADO

Do you think Sheldon would be into getting cucked? Like does it fit his character?

Yes. I don't really watch this show, But I remember one episode in which Sheldon, And who I can only assume is his girlfriend, are sitting on a bed And the girl tries to get a little frisky with Sheldon. He turns her down and they go on to have a discussion in which she basically says she wants to get physically intimate, And Sheldon goes on to explain how he isn't really into the whole physical aspects of relationships.

TLDR: Yes it would be perfectly in character.

BONGO

(You)

Will flop after 3 epiaodes and will be canceled, screencap this

EPIAODES

That kid better get the fuck bullied out of him for this shitpile.

Okay... didn't seem terrible, But how the fuck are they going to make a tv series out of this? Seems like at most there is enough content for a movie maybe

Zimbabwe

2spooky

There's nothing wrong with that.

The problem with most long running shows is that the characters become literal caricatures and lose all personality. You go from being a guy with a funny little quirk to being nothing but the quirk.

this is the least funny thing I've ever seen

I wish it had a laugh track, then it might at least by ironically funny

no they didn't