I'm visiting USA next week and want to blend in with all the locals in the country...

I'm visiting USA next week and want to blend in with all the locals in the country. Do they sell american shoes on all airports in USA or do I have to go to the city to buy?

Where are you going? If it's anywhere in the north, you're going to need to find a leather store for thoose.

>want to blend in with all the locals in the country
Why?
>Do they sell american shoes on all airports in USA
Never seen an airport that sells shoes.

You probably don't need to buy shoes to blend in, the only giveaway will be your voice.

>want to blend in with all the locals in the country.

Just ask them about their ancestry.

just get some converse or something in your cunt

A single pair of dress shoes will do. A pair of tennis shoes should also be included, along with a boat shoes.

Don't bother, you'll stand out anyway from being the only white person in a sea of ugly short brown people

get a gun first

He's not visiting mexico

this american hat will probably do the trick then

that looks like something a woman would wear

Wear whatever the hell you want, carry a starbucks or mcdonalds drink with you and everyone will assume you were born here

I'd assume they were a slob.

get a pair of these
they are appropiate for their culture and also show your heritage in a way they understand

put on pic related, cover it up with baggy jeans an a USA flag t-shirt and noone will be able to tell you apart.

Just remember to collect your obligatory handgun at the airport exit, there are communists everywhere you need a way to defend yourself

Yea an American citizen

I bet I will score every american chick there is with this american jacket on.

Leave your metrosexual clothes at home and buy something comfortable.

no

No, to get shoes you will have to go to a refrigerator store.