9-11: Volume Two Storytime

Time for DC Comics' tribute. Guest-starring Static, John Constantine, Raven, Krypto, and the Justice League of America, among others.

First volume:

I hate this shit.

It's pretty tacky, I agree, but it's the thought that counts.

This one got me. I knew it was coming, but it still got me.

How does Constantine fit into this?

You'll see in a few pages.

There's also an Astro City story.

>Here comes the plane, choo choo!

It's better than Marvel having 9/11 happen and be a big deal in their universe I guess

Don't post images pls

Dave, are you having a fucking laugh?

What do you mean?

Oh shit is this Hypercrisis?

>17:51:51
Close, but no cigar.

>How much do we pay him?

We should be asking this question more often, not just when towers start falling.

No, but Jeph is.

How many Sup Forumsmrades don't remember the attacks? Don't worry, no one is going to report you; it's entirely possible to be 18 or 19 and not have a living memory of that day.

I want to know the scope of what we're dealing with in regards to anons who have a different outlook on the event.

I don't remember much, honestly, and I didn't know anyone in NY so I can't say I was affected.

>wink

What did I say about images, fampai?

I remember the 7/7 Bombings, but 9/11 was always something in the past to be respectfully remembered, like wearing a poppy on remembrance day.

I sort of forgot it almost on principle, out of disgust for all the fear mongering propaganda that sprung from it.

I was in 7th grade when it happened, but I don't know anyone that died in it so it's more just another day for me.

This is so corny.